FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TSA: Protecting your air travel with moronic rules (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TSA: Protecting your air travel with moronic rules
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I flew last week, and the TSA screener made me throw away my mini-sized swiss army knife keychain, the blade is about an inch long. I was kind of miffed that I had to throw out a $30 knife which obviously poses less threat than the keys it's attached to [Mad]

I wanted to make sure I didn't get in trouble again, so I checked out the Transportation Security Administration website to see what is and is not allowed. It astounds me how moronic the rules are.

For example, you can bring a self-prepared baby bottle of juice, but you cannot bring a factory sealed juice box.

You can bring a pair of sharp, metal scissors up to 4 inches in length, or a screw drive up to 7 inches in length, or a metal nail file (no length restriction listed), but you cannot bring a knife of any length.

You cannot bring a single fluid or gel item over 3oz in size, but you can bring as many 3oz fluid or gel bottles as you can fit in a quart ziplock bag.

You cannot bring a cricket bat or golf club, but you can bring a cane.

You cannot bring a drill bit of any size, or a hammer of any size, but you can bring wrenches or pliers up to 7 inches.

You can bring knitting needles of any size.

Gel filled bras: Yes
Gel shoe insoles: No

I honestly don't see how any of these rules make any sense. The things which you CAN bring are often blatantly much more dangerous than the things you cannot bring.

I think the terrorists are winning. [Cry]

Edit to add link: http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
No shoe insoles?
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

And for some unfathomable reason, snow globes of any size, regardless of amount or type of liquid, are not allowed. [Dont Know]
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
My uncle went through a six month long screening process to work for the TSA after he retired from Ford. He thought it sounded like a good way to make some money and like it wouldn't be uber hard or stressful.

He thought most of the rules were dumb too, and never ended up taking the job (even after he got it officially) so I don't know any of the inner workings. He decided not to take it because he'd have to pay $20 a day to park at the airport without being reimbursed, he'd have to work every single holiday all day long since he was new, and frankly the pay sucked. And we wonder at the quality of the people protecting us in the air.

But yeah, I don't really understand the rules either. A whole lot of it seems purely arbitrary.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
And at many airports, the people stocking the planes don't go through security.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
TSA's job isn't security. It exists only to harass people and give protected class employment to self important pricks.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eaquae Legit:
And at many airports, the people stocking the planes don't go through security.

Good way to load a plane up with snakes.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I learned on my last trip just how well they check your ticket against your ID. My last name on my ticket was completely wrong, beginning with the wrong letter and missing two other letters. It really looked like a whole different name. Three people checked it on the way there and three on the way back and none of them gave it a second glance.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
After 9/11, I had a key chain pocket knife that made it through security 18 times before I got caught (Go LAX!).
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
The goal of TSA is not to prevent dangerous stuff from getting on planes, although that may sometimes be a side effect. TSA is there to make the flying public feel they are safe so that they will keep flying.

The liquid and gel thing was a joke from day one.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MightyCow:
I flew last week, and the TSA screener made me throw away my mini-sized swiss army knife keychain, the blade is about an inch long. I was kind of miffed that I had to throw out a $30 knife which obviously poses less threat than the keys it's attached to [Mad]

I've been in a couple of airports where one of the little businesses near the security check sells overpriced envelopes and stamps so that you can mail stuff like that to yourself instead of throwing it away. I found this out from a TSA agent when I asked (regarding my key ring swiss army knife) "Isn't there anything I can do except throw this away".
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't feel safe because of all that the airlines are doing.

I feel quite guilty for some reason when I have to take off my belt and then any chunky jewelry that I have on. I swear the other day the security guards made me feel so vulnerable when they just stared at me while I put my belt back on.

My grandma bought special shoes so that she wouldn't feel so bad about taking so long to put her shoes on after she went through the security line.

It's ridiculous!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't you put it in a checked bag? That's what I did when they caught some of my piano tuning tools.
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

I'd feel safer if they were doing more behind the scenes to catch the bad guys. I sure hope they're doing more than it appears that they're doing.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by Launchywiggin:
Can't you put it in a checked bag? That's what I did when they caught some of my piano tuning tools.

Not always possible since you have to check your checked bags before you go through security. Your checked bags would have to be recalled which depending on the timing might mean missing your plane.
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Our country's airport security reminds me of this Asimov quote: “Inspect every piece of pseudoscience and you will find a security blanket, a thumb to suck, a skirt to hold.”

Except it's not pseudoscience. It's 'security'. It doesn't do squat, but it makes people feel safe and fuzzy about flying.

If I flew more and didn't mind risking a prison sentence I'd love to see how much stuff I could sneak past security. A large ceramic knife taped to my leg would be no problem to get through, I can almost guarantee.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Gotcha. I had to get my checked bags back and go through security again, which luckily took only 5 extra minutes. I WASN'T going to toss my tools.
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by El JT de Spang:
Except it's not pseudoscience. It's 'security'. It doesn't do squat, but it makes people feel safe and fuzzy about flying.

It doesn't really make me feel safer (not that I've felt all that unsafe to begin with). I think I'd rather have air marshals than all the ridiculous bureaucratic security.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tammy:

My grandma bought special shoes so that she wouldn't feel so bad about taking so long to put her shoes on after she went through the security line.

It's ridiculous!

Hmm...maybe I'm just contrarian. If they're going to implement all these rules, they need to implement a way to handle traffic flow better. I'll stand to the side, but I'm not going to kill myself or even worry over how long it takes me to get dressed after they inspect my flip-flops.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HollowEarth:
TSA's job isn't security. It exists only to harass people and give protected class employment to self important pricks.

No wonder they wanted me for the call back. [Big Grin] Though I found that they were not paying what I thought they were, and I got a different job - which I love- a couple of days before the call back.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am going to start Buck Nked Airlines--Feel completely safe, since there is nothing left to chance. All luggage, clothing, and the so called carry ons are sent by a second plane. Without the need for storage bins, each plane holds twice as many people, so the costs remain about the same.

Buck Nked. We un-adress true security needs.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

quote:
Originally posted by Scott R:
quote:
Originally posted by Tammy:

It's ridiculous!

Hmm...maybe I'm just contrarian. If they're going to implement all these rules, they need to implement a way to handle traffic flow better. I'll stand to the side, but I'm not going to kill myself or even worry over how long it takes me to get dressed after they inspect my flip-flops.
[Smile] Cute!

My grandma is 84 and wouldn't wear flip-flops if they were the last thing on earth available to protect her feet. She's also quite spry for her age, yet she still feels like she has to do things more quickly than she's physically able to. She’s like me, she always experiences some form of anxiety in the airport.

I think figuring out a better way to handle the security traffic flow is the key. That would really help.

While sitting on the plane, I find myself looking around; thinking who around me would be the best one to take out any potential terrorists on board. I usually think I’ll just have to depend on myself if that happens, and hope that everyone else will jump in and help me after I jump on the terrorists back. My plan is to hang on so tightly and choke him/her, and wait for someone else to actually assist me in taking them down.

Yes, this is what 9/11 has done for me, I’m constantly planning.

porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_raven:
I am going to start Buck Nked Airlines--Feel completely safe, since there is nothing left to chance. All luggage, clothing, and the so called carry ons are sent by a second plane. Without the need for storage bins, each plane holds twice as many people, so the costs remain about the same.

My roommate and I were working out a similar system for airlines to adopt so we could bypass all this security shazbotiness.

As soon as you arrived at the ticket counter you turn in all your baggage, minus ID. You would also be handed a small secure compact where you could place medications and the like. The compact would be sent via a new courier service (human or mechanical) directly to the appropriate terminal.

Then you would be handed your boarding pass and a small gym bag that would contain a comfy yet stylish flight suit and disposable shoes! You return the gym bag with your street clothes inside, and they go along with your checked baggage.

The plane would carry a selection of books, movies, and games that you could add requests to while making your reservation, as well as delicious snacks.

Upon reaching your destination you would return the flight suit and gym bag to the designated receptacle.

We're essentially headed in this direction anyway, but without all the pleasant bits.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

Maybe if we all start protesting this BS by wearing swimsuits and bare feet to the airport, they'll get the idea. I doubt it.

I wrote to my congresswomen and representative, but I honestly don't think the security will EVER go down.

Haven't we been at Yellow Alert constantly since 9/11? Really? The terrorists are so good that they're an immediate threat non-stop for almost 8 years.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Terrorists could bring the whole air transportation service to its knees just by bringing one suspicious-looking device after another through security, in the form of pants, shirts, jackets, backpacks, laptops, false teeth, wigs, etc. Then the TSA would have to close the barn door after the horses escaped for each one of those items, making getting through security nearly impossible.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by porcelain girl:
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_raven:

My roommate and I were working out a similar system for airlines to adopt so we could bypass all this security shazbotiness.

As soon as you arrived at the ticket counter you turn in all your baggage, minus ID. You would also be handed a small secure compact where you could place medications and the like. The compact would be sent via a new courier service (human or mechanical) directly to the appropriate terminal.

Then you would be handed your boarding pass and a small gym bag that would contain a comfy yet stylish flight suit and disposable shoes! You return the gym bag with your street clothes inside, and they go along with your checked baggage.

The plane would carry a selection of books, movies, and games that you could add requests to while making your reservation, as well as delicious snacks.

Upon reaching your destination you would return the flight suit and gym bag to the designated receptacle.

We're essentially headed in this direction anyway, but without all the pleasant bits.

Sounds great except it would be kinda squicky wearing jumpsuits sans underwear, and doesn't address sizing, infant/child safety seats and devices, diapers and wipes, fiber allergies, oxygen tanks, or those with religious clothing restrictions...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, I didn't REALLY need to go anywhere anyway.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Back in 2003 I was stopped at a London airport (I think it was Gatwick) and told to remove my boots, my socks, my belt, and unbutton the top button on my jeans. I was carrying a laptop and a small backpack. I was 17. I'm still not sure why I was singled out, because this was not at a security checkpoint or anything. I was merely walking through the airport to my gate and a security officer hailed me down and told me to do the aforementioned things. I was mortified - traveling by myself scared me enough, and now everyone walking by was gawking at me as I was patted down and having my bags searched. When I inquired as to why I was being searched, I was told it was "routine". *shrug* The whole incident still has me a little miffed. I just don't see why it was necessary. I mean, did I REALLY look like a threat ? I understand the need for security, but really.
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Avadaru, maybe you just had that look about you. [Smile] They profile!

My mother is Italian and she's got a very exotic look, dark hair, brown eyes and olive skin. She's gotten pulled aside twice for questioning at security check points. She doesn't even fly that often.

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
It would be trivially easy to sneak a boxcutter in as well.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I've gotten tons of forbidden items in (not on purpose, I forgot they were in my purse/diaper bag.) The only time I was ever questioned about something that showed up on the x-ray was when it looked "wet"-- it was baby wipes. I was puzzled as to what it could be until they mentioned baby wipes and I said, "Oh, yeah, I do have wipes in my purse!" They didn't even question the mace attached to my keys, the nail scissors, the sewing kit...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Well, at least until someone tries to blow up a plane with explosives in their bra...
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nighthawk:
quote:

Well, at least until someone tries to blow up a plane with explosives in their bra...
I'll get right on it.*

I've forgotten about items that went through security with nary an eyeblink, myself. A razor once, and a rather sharp and pointy pair of snippers (for string) another time. This time, I'm checking all of my liquids except a little bottle of ink, and travelling with solid shampoo and conditioner bars.

* That was a joke, should anyone be confused.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
If the US wants to protect the public, the Congress should pass a law mandating that all politicians, lobbyists, bureaucrats, and employees of government contractors must travel coach-class on commercial airlines every time they fly.

[ January 16, 2008, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

quote:
Originally posted by aspectre:
If the US wants to protect the public, the Congress should pass a law mandating that all politicians, lobbyists, bureaucrats, and employees of government contractors must travel coach-class on commercial airlines every time they fly.

Sounds good to me. Not to mention the savings and the environmental impact.
aspectre
Member # 2222

Surgically implanted gel-filled breast enhancements pose a far greater bomb hazard than most of the banned items.
Get Smart: The Nude Bomb movie from 1980

[ January 16, 2008, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
No good, the legislators mights get too close to the average joes and that might facilitate empathy and a desire to represent THAT group of folk.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

So if I see a woman sitting at the gate for my flight with pr0n-star-esque implants, I should worry and report suspicious activity?
aspectre
Member # 2222

Then there is the surgically enhanced beer belly. If ya can liposuction fat out, ya can pump gel in...

[ January 16, 2008, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
So if I see a woman sitting at the gate for my flight with pr0n-star-esque implants, I should worry and report suspicious activity?

Only if your husband seems to be taking an interest in her. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, you know him, he'd just blush and look away. [Razz]
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I flew, right after the liquid restrictions started, a guy got on with his latte ( neither he or the FA knew he shouldn't). when she came over to tell him he had to finish it now or relinquish it, he looked over at me, happily crocheting, and pointed out that I could put someone's eye out, but he had to give up his latte ( I personally think with a small enough steel hook i could perform a crude lobotomy) Crazy.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by El JT de Spang:
If I flew more and didn't mind risking a prison sentence I'd love to see how much stuff I could sneak past security. A large ceramic knife taped to my leg would be no problem to get through, I can almost guarantee.

In December of 2002, I accidentally took a 4" switchblade (which is, in and of itself, illegal) onto the plane. It was in the pocket of my heavy winter coat, which I took off once on the plane, stuffed into a bag and did not look at again until I had gotten back from my trip. It was as I was leaving the airport that I realized it was there, and that I'd taken it through security at ROC, JFK and HNL.

Stunning security!

To emphasize how ridiculous this is: my winter coat went through the x-ray machine every time I went through security. I was never wearing it.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

The more I look into this, the more frightening and frustrating it is:

Screeners miss most fake bombs in tests

Screeners were tipped off about an upcoming test

Another case of tipping off security about a test

In another test, 90% of fake guns missed, all of watter bottles found

This is just pathetic.

Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
Last fall, right after a Broncos game (I hadn't thought about that) I had to fly out of Denver. The security line wound around the terminal and into the next county. About five twists before the screening post, someone had placed a $100+ Victornox Swiss Army Knife on the ledge of a pillar right at eye level. It sat there all evening. No one picked it up. It was almost worth changing my flight to pocket it. It might still be there.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why I drive when I have to travel withing 500 miles. It's just easier.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw my son off this morning on a flight to Atlanta. Security confiscated his 4 oz pudding cup (not wanting to starve, he packed a lunch), because you can't have a liquid or gel over 3 ounces. They let him keep the plastic spoon, though.

I wonder if it would have been OK if he opened up the pudding right there and eaten a couple of spoonfuls until there were only three ounces left.

And I have no doubt that some TSA officer enjoyed my son's Hunt's Snack Pack. Even if they didn't have the plastic spoon.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
The one thing I do like is that the airports only have flight passengers, and you can generally find a seat in the waiting areas. It's cut way back on screaming kids when a whole family is waiting for Grandma to get off the plane.

I didn't know knitting needles were ok. I don't think they should be. I did get a sandwich through once (to my surprise). I guess there weren't 3oz of mayo on it.

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by brojack17:
This is why I drive when I have to travel withing 500 miles. It's just easier.

For you maybe. [Taunt]
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I take my knitting with me every time I fly. I've never had any trouble at all, which surprised me at first. I've often thought how much damage a 12-15 inch size 11 metal needle could do to the human body. [Angst]
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.