FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Poor companion cube

Author Topic: Poor companion cube
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
may you rest in peace [Frown]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sm34rZ
Member # 8609

- posted      Profile for Sm34rZ           Edit/Delete Post 
What?
Posts: 113 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I never felt the slightest empathy for that thing. I mean, I appreciated its help, but I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty when it came time to do what had to be done.
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss my weighted companion cube...
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adfectio
Member # 11070

- posted      Profile for adfectio   Email adfectio         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TL:
You know, I never felt the slightest empathy for that thing. I mean, I appreciated its help, but I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty when it came time to do what had to be done.

I was a lot of the same way. I mean.... It was like the third or fourth cube to come my way. If it weren't for the pretty little hearts that someone painted on this one it would have been no different than my previous experience with the cubes.
Posts: 349 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
I did feel a teensy bit, but then got distracted. [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
You're heartless! I miss my cube!
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah... the loss of my companion cube depressed me to no end... When I'm depressed like this, all I want is some Cake... Thankfully, I was promised just that at the end of this enrichment center activity. I can hardly wait!
Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
At first I tried to incinerate myself, to save the cube. The game didn't let me.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TL:

Do you mean to say that you euthanized your companion cube faster than any other test candidate?

[Frown]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i notice how i one of the cubby holes has a poem for the cube.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
The cake is a lie.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you see the pictures of women with the WCC pasted over their face? It was priceless.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you guys seen this comic? Great stuff.
Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
There's science to be done, my friends. Don't worry, there will be cake soon enough. SM lies.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barely
Member # 10607

- posted      Profile for Barely   Email Barely         Edit/Delete Post 
This was a triumph...
I'm making a note here, "HUGE SUCCESS"...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.