FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Introductioning (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Introductioning
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello-Yes, you have made me weep with happiness and laughter today - and for that, I thank you. [Smile]

Welcome to the board! I hope you stay around!

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hello-Yes
Member # 11577

- posted      Profile for Hello-Yes           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tara:
How exactly are you translating your writing?

Best question! I am used translations for machine of small area in there wording. In an example for instance, now I have words for using, it is ok. The processes are being lengthened to knowing with some dictionaries. Sometimes mixing after, fixing also words.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't it be awesome if the posts by Hello-Yes become a kind of Rosetta Stone for future civilizations to understand English?
Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
It is to being alternately not to being, that is the questioning. Maybe it is in the brain more noble by arrows and small rocks is suffering, or maybe to lift up arms against plumbing trouble in the opposing end? To dying, sleep no more! And meaning by sleeping to end the heart pain of 1000 natural shocks from fleshy children. We devoutly to consummate that. To dying, sleep. When sleeping, rub in dreams for coming when shuffles mortal curls. Because it must pausing for clamity makes long life.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see what the translator does with "fardels" and "quietus."
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hello-Yes:
quote:
Originally posted by Tara:
How exactly are you translating your writing?

Best question! I am used translations for machine of small area in there wording. In an example for instance, now I have words for using, it is ok. The processes are being lengthened to knowing with some dictionaries. Sometimes mixing after, fixing also words.
Just so you know, whatever it is you're doing isn't working too well. [Wink]
Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.