FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » someone talk to meeee

Author Topic: someone talk to meeee
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
please someone talk to me there is no onepiece this week so I have nothing to do tonight. [Cry] please conversation [Cry]
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife and two kids have been out of Country for 11 weeks--one week to go before they get back.

Gotta get back to cleaning the house. I want it spic and span for when they return so H. can rest peacefully.

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

Hope you can finish sometimes though when kids are gone then the house doesn't get to messy.
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

Mister Q is in india so i can't call him.
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
No. Ah crap I did it...
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
Darn it, Elmer! You took the statement I intended to give, that whole badass "No." And then went and fracked it up.

Sigh.

I guess I have no choice but to talk to him.

Why are you watching One Piece? Watch something better, young man!

Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

No One piece to read I hate dubs. Decided to watch the empire strikes back instead.
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Empire strikes back is always a spectacular idea.

I'm going with Ronin: A couple of 'contractors' played by DeNiro & Jean Reno chase an IRA operative (Natascha McElhone) who stole thier top secret nuclear powered ice skates. The chase scenes rival Bulitt. Yeah it's that good.

It's indespensable for any discerning gentleman pulling a 12hr grave on the weekend.

This main feature will be followed by Contact, and Interstella 5555

Oooo post 666 [Angst]

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

Went to a festival.
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
Let me spoil Empire Strikes Back for you: Darth Vader is Luke's father!
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.