FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So what -was- the best "Next Generation" episode? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So what -was- the best "Next Generation" episode?
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
As for the main question... I can't really decide, though I'd probably go with "All Good Things" if pressed.

And while they're certainly not the best TNG episodes, I'm rather fond of "Lower Decks" (from the perspective of a few junior officers) and "Relics" (with Scotty).

Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nighthawk:
You kiddin'? Riker's collection of video material is probably overflowing the memory banks on the Enterprise...

quote:
Somehow though, not a single male has an effeminate personality in the trek verse.
I beg to differ...
Names escape me, who is that guy?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orlox
Member # 2392

- posted      Profile for orlox           Edit/Delete Post 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squire_of_Gothos
Posts: 675 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't think Q has an effeminate streak?
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't he wearing makeup the first time we saw him?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't he show up in Pcard's bed?
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

Didn't he show up in Picard's bed?
orlox
Member # 2392

- posted      Profile for orlox           Edit/Delete Post 
This conversation made me track down this episode.

Which led me to this article:
http://archive.salon.com/ent/feature/2001/06/30/gay_trek/print.html

Posts: 675 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Puffy Treat:
...I'm getting just a little bit sick of "The Inner Light"...

Inhuman. Have you no soul?

I was nine the first time I saw it and I remember thinking to myself..."I'm gonna tell all my friends at school how cool star trek is!!" needless to say they all punched me in the face with 49ers jerseys and new kids on the block cd's. Or something like that.

Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it before they changed the 49er uniform color from fire-engine red to that stupid slightly darker red?
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it was 92 so I want to say yes
Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by String:
needless to say they all punched me in the face with 49ers jerseys and new kids on the block cd's. Or something like that.

Ah, yes. I remember it well. (At least the football and the NKOTB.)
Except I don't remember ever telling anyone I was into TNG. That was always my own happy place where I had no interest in anyone else going.

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.