FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm getting married!

Author Topic: I'm getting married!
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
I've not been active around here for a while, I still lurk, but there are so many of you that I care about and I want to know about one of the great things going on in my life.

I'm engaged to be married!

www.JoshAndTiffany.com

Enjoy our engagement stories, and photo album!
Josh

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratualations, and best wishes for a loving and lifelong conversation. [Smile]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Marriage is awesome-don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!

For some reason I'm having weird deja vu, and could swear you'd posted an engagement announcement a couple of years ago, but congratulations (again)! [Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Congrats.

You two look so cute.

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
congrats!

I totally know why your handle is Zevlag now. [Smile]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Josh! May you two be blissfully happy for all your long lives. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Smile]
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
^_^
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations and good luck in your marriage and the years to come. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What cute pictures -- you could be in a toothpaste commercial.

May you have many wonderful years together. And allow me to be the first to wish you both a great big Mazel Tov.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
I lurk, too. But, I'll come out to say: Congratulations!
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Belated congratulations! [Smile]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

Thank you all!

BB, The congratulations are not yet belated. This is still a new thread. =)

Raia, nope, I've never made this announcement before.

Strider, It's always fun when people realize that.

Tante, that's a new comment, hmm, maybe I should look into that. [Wink]

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go, Zev!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lol_kitteh
Member # 11664

- posted      Profile for lol_kitteh           Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRATULASHUNS
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations from a Hatrack-lurking Pwebber. [Smile]
Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Great! I am happy for you, and I hope you find as much joy and fulfillment in you marriage as JenniK and I have found in ours.

We celebrate our 5th anniversary on October 18th, and people keep asking us how long we have been married because they think we are newlyweds. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!!
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations.

Is one of you from Manti? I have family (Snows and Coxes) who helped settle the area.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

Her family is from the area. Ferron, Castledale, on the other side of the mountain. Her great-grandfather did a lot of wood work in the temple.
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
How awesome to get married in a temple that her great-grandfather worked in. That must really be an amazing feeling of closeness with your ancestors. I bet he's going to be there in spirit at his great-granddaughter's wedding. =)
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
Very awesome! Congratulations!
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
The Manti temple figures in our family "romance" story. Back when teachers used to "board in" as a large part of their wages, Grandpa had a family with seven children. So, they had the school teacher boarding in their house for a good part of the school year. Tne next year she moved to another part of the state. Grandpa lost his wife in childbirth that year. He sent a letter to the teacher and asked her if she was interested in him. If so, she was to meet him in Manti on a certain day, and they would be married.
She was.
They did.
And, they lived happly every after. My Dad was their youngest child.
I hope your marrage is as successful as their's.

Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
You two look so happy together. Congratulations, and best wishes!
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Huge congrats, dude!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.