FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 2008 was the coldest year this century & the 10th warmest year on record

Author Topic: 2008 was the coldest year this century & the 10th warmest year on record
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Link

In other words

short sound bites = [Mad] / [Confused]

looking a little deeper and checking sources = [Smile]

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Short sound bytes equal anger divided by befuddlement? I suppose we could define a new unit here, called the Sarge: one unit of anger per unit of befuddlement.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

- posted      Profile for Achilles           Edit/Delete Post 
Shazam!
Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Why "Sarge"?

And what are the units for "anger" and "befuddlement" in the SI system.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tom is referring to the Beetle Bailey comics
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.