FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » (They extended the deadline!!! (grrr) )How can you change someone's life...? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (They extended the deadline!!! (grrr) )How can you change someone's life...?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to vote, I really did! It says I voted for no one, because I'm a dork and clicked the button before I'd clicked you guys. *is ashamed*.

I'll try voting from my home ISP after work.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
sarcasticmuppet, you could set up a different account (with a different email) and use that to vote.

[ April 21, 2009, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack! 15 minutes and we're only 17 votes ahead of losing....

*jumps around frantically*

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like you ended up at #2 with 365, two bands tied at 361, and the #1 at 379. Final votes not in yet, but I doubt that will change (unless they check IP addresses and invalidate some from any of the bands, or something).

---

Added:
quote:
The top four vote getters are invited to perform Saturday, May 9th at Continental in Rosslyn. That night’s winner opens for Blues Traveler on Friday, June 5th at the festival!
Is the Rosslyn winner amongst the four (i.e., the band who does get to open for Blues Traveler) determined by formal judges, or is it an audience vote thing? If the latter, make sure those near enough to attend can get the details here.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much for all your help guys. It really did make the difference, as you can see how close everyone was.

Not sure about the details on the May 9th concert, but as soon as I find out I'll be sure to post it here. :-)

Once again, you guys rock!

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

I *finally* got the details on the show. For those interested who might live nearby, it will be at The Continental this Saturday at 8:30pm. It's a block away from the Rosslyn Metro stop, at the corner of N. Moore St. and Lee Highway.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there! :-)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.