FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Introducing the newest Senoj

Author Topic: Introducing the newest Senoj
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world, baby Ivy

Born last Saturday, early in the morning. Weighing in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. (or just over 4 kg, for the metrically inclined), with a mass of dark hair and dark blue eyes. She has a fairly sweet disposition, two adoring older siblings, and a mother who is grateful this labor was only about 12 hours (the last two were 28 and 24 respectively). And a father who couldn't be prouder.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That's great! You have some amazingly cute kids, BTW...
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, look at the big sister!

Congratulations. Wonderful, wonderful. [Hat]

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohh, how cute!!
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
No baby baldness for little Ivy it would seem. [Big Grin]

Congratulations!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
She's very sweet. All your kids are. (And wow, that is RED hair!)

Congratulations to everyone! [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute! I'm an expert on cuteness, you know. (I'm reasonably good with adorableness and just barely competent with preciousness.)
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to the Sanojeesh. Beautiful kids.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Adorable kids, and congrats on the baby!
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
She is beautiful! And so alert!!
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, so sweet! I seem to remember the last Senoj-spring being rather adorable as a newborn, too. [Wink] Not that the big sibs aren't adorable now! Beautiful kids.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sala
Member # 8980

- posted      Profile for Sala           Edit/Delete Post 
How very precious! These are some of the best new baby pictures I've ever seen. [Smile]
Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness she is beautiful! Congratulations!
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute - and the older siblings look proud as punch. [Smile]

Congratulations!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful children! Congratulations on beautiful baby Ivy.

Lovvvveee the red hair. I'm such a big fan of redheads!! He's adorable!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to you all. [Smile]

I'm a redhead too!!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
What a sweetie pie! I absolutely love her name. Congratulations!
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! I love the name Ivy too.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
What beautiful children! Congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traceria
Member # 11820

- posted      Profile for Traceria   Email Traceria         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me echo the sentiments of others: Congratulations!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 691 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, everybody.

We're having the normal first week issues with feeding and sleeping and what not. I think I got five hours of sleep last night, half of it lying on the floor next to her car seat (where I put her when she wouldn't sleep in the bassinet. I slept next to it because she'd wake up whenever I took my hand away from her back). But we're incredibly lucky, all things considered, to have a healthy baby and two wonderful, doting older siblings. Thanks again for all the congratulations.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the cutest thing ever! Your kids are adorable. Congratulations to all of you, and welcome to the world baby Ivy!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats man!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
She's lovely.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Ivy is such an awesome name, and she is so cute!
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww, welcome to the world, Ivy. And ditto to all the cute kids comments. Great smiles!
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.