FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Psychopathic checklist. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Psychopathic checklist.
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
"how. do. i. get. you. to. answer. my. questions."

Fetch.....THE COMFY CHAIR!

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaele8
Member # 6608

- posted      Profile for michaele8   Email michaele8         Edit/Delete Post 
This seems to be causing you some anxiety Samprimary [shrugs shoulders so as to convey the message -- "oh well"].
Posts: 232 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
You sure are going to a lot of lengths to provide responses which are not in any way an answer to my question.

Also, there's a difference between 'anxiety' and 'frustration.' Don't worry, I'm not going to have a nervous breakdown because you can't seem to hold a straight dialogue. I'm just going to not take you seriously.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
[shrugs shoulders so as to convey the message -- "Well, I guess you are habitually evasive!].
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaele8
Member # 6608

No, I have linked to the personality factors that characterize psychopathic behavior as well as made the case that people with those traits are quite capable of doing well in certain professional fields. So what, pray tell, is the problem?
Posts: 232 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaele8
Member # 6608

quote:
According to Professor Robert Hare, an expert in psychopathy at the University of British Columbia, Canada, "corporate psychopaths" are ruthless, manipulative, superficially charming and impulsive -- the very traits that are landing them high-powered managerial roles.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/BUSINESS/08/26/corporate.psychopaths/index.html
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.