FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » PSA: Another reason to avoid homeopathic products (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: PSA: Another reason to avoid homeopathic products
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
The section of my herniated disk that was impinging on my spinal cord.
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amberkitty
Member # 12365

- posted      Profile for Amberkitty           Edit/Delete Post 
Good! A herniated disk is different from a regular "pinched nerve" 'cuz it exists!

But adjustment is still not a very good idea for that.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Samp I just wanted to thank you for some of the references you've provided in this thread. My partner's mother is very into homeopathy and chiropractic. I generally try to avoid arguing with her, because it's not worth the headache, but it's nice to have information to refer back to when it does come up. [Smile]
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, yeah, we've all been there. gooooooooooood luck.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholarette
Member # 11540

- posted      Profile for scholarette           Edit/Delete Post 
This thread reminded me to make an appt with my chiropractor. [Smile] Though my goal was basically massages during pregnancy paid for by insurance and that is what I got so to convince me that was not useful, you really need to show massage doesn't help pregnant people. Well, that and back and pelvic exercises.
Posts: 2223 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.