FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Skype

Author Topic: Skype
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been here.

I was wondering if any of you guys are frequently on Skype. One of the main reasons for why I don't post in any boards much anymore is the lack of full interaction with a person.
I'm hoping you guys would be interested in exchanging usernames so we could video chat. It would be particularly wonderful to find other night owls like myself. The night can get super lonely sometimes.

I hope you guys still remember me!

My username is belldanime

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Altariel, long time no see. [Smile]

I'm constantly online late at night, and I have Skype, but the only webcam I have is on my laptop that I don't usually have on. I've been thinking about getting a cheap but decent webcam to attach to my monitor, but it never seems to be in the budget. Maybe I'll see you on there though. I need to get out more, even if it is only digitally.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
mine is blayne.bradley
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried adding you as Lyrhawn, but that username was not found. Also, get a webcam. Please.
;__;

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Sorry, it's not Lyrhawn, it's ahhobart. Feel free to add.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Lyrhawn, I got a free webcam with a laptop I recently purchased. I already have one that's better than the one that came with the laptop, though, so it's just been sitting in a box. PM me your address on sake and I'll drop it in the mail to you.
Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, 3 years since your last post! Hello again. [Smile] And as much as I'd want to chat, when you're happily preparing to sleep I'm probably at work.
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Hey, Lyrhawn, I got a free webcam with a laptop I recently purchased. I already have one that's better than the one that came with the laptop, though, so it's just been sitting in a box. PM me your address on sake and I'll drop it in the mail to you.

Gracias! Sent you an email.
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Corwin:
Wow, 3 years since your last post! Hello again. [Smile] And as much as I'd want to chat, when you're happily preparing to sleep I'm probably at work.

Try me, I sleep at 4a PST most of the time.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.