FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Euro Turning Into a "Zombie Currency" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Euro Turning Into a "Zombie Currency"
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So let’s assume Obama got straight C’s and D’s. Why not release the records? He’s president of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some bad grades 30 years ago, right?
Apparently he does...

[ August 28, 2012, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: BlackBlade ]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's also assume Ron Lambert is a hermaphrodite. Otherwise, why wouldn't he release pictures of his junk so we can verify his sex?
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
We're just ASKING QUESTIONS!
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
hey baby, can i show you my long form
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Nu, Obama's an academic. It might not matter to anyone else, but personally I would absolutely care about a C or D on my college transcript. That's why I took care not to get any. Clearly, I should be President instead of the President.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone seems to be skipping over the racist part of Ron's argument.

And its so basic, it has to be totally unrealized.

He claims that "The Roman Empire", the Empire of Europe, collapsed into 10 easily recognizable European states. These states still exist today, even though, for hundred's of years most of them did not exist. Every one from Poland to Spain, Italy to Germany were destroyed, reformed, and at one point or another, part of what was a the time way more than 10 toes.

That's not the racist part.

What is racist is the assumption that this Grand Roman Empire is considered the continent of Europe.

What about Africa? Carthage was a colony and a part of the Roman Empire, as was Libya, Egypt, and at one point, most of the Mid-East.

But for a Europe-centered, westerner, what happens south of the Mediterranean stays south of the Mediterranean.

Sure, all the Biblical stuff happened there. Sure, all of the writing was done there.
But they are convinced that even though it happened there, those prophets must surely have been talking about us Europeans.

Why?

Because, by God, we are the most important people ever to live.

Why else would God write prophesies about us?

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Not to mention the Slavs all moved into Europe pretty much around the time Rome was becoming history. So how do account for them descending from... oh screw it.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.