FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What Santa has become this year?

Author Topic: What Santa has become this year?
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
With Hostess closing its doors that means there are no more Ho-Hos to be had.

Losing the Ho-Hos leaves Santa with just one Ho to say.

So Santa is just another overweight white guy standing on the street corner yelling "Ho!"

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
I've considered renting a twinky costume and walking around downtown with sign raised above my head.

"THE END IS NIGH"

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
RE: OP

Worst.

Joke.

Ever.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to return the costume with bites taken out of it though.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
Hard to return the costume with bites taken out of it though.

Just claim they're zombie bites to support the assertion of the aforementioned end being nigh.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Hostess’ Twinkie the Kid Proclaims: “I’m Not Dead Yet”

quote:
He sat in his own crumbs, cowboy hat askew, propped up against a rusty dumpster and delivered his own announcement to the world that the Twinkie wasn’t going anywhere.
I love Nanny Goats in Panties. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Correction or update on the joke:
The punchline should be "Now Santa is just another overweight white guy standing on the street corner ringing his bell with a "Ho"

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
How about: ...just another overweight white guy standing on the street corner ringing his bell and wishing he had more "ho"s.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Who says Santa has to be white? My older daughter's first visit to Santa (at Marshal Field's on State Street in Chicago in 1994?) she got to sit on the lap of a black Santa. I wonder if I even have that picture any more ... too many moves, every time I move I lose stuff.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.