FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is it just me or... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is it just me or...
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Men's Rights Forever:
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
The thing is, Clive, I no longer believe that you even believe this crap. You're pretty much a straight-up troll.

Who is Clive?

Also: My opinions and convictions are sincere.

Did you see that film "American Beauty"? Stone_Wolf is Lester Durnham. The teen in question is the Thora Birch character, except she's merely arousing him unintentionally rather than deliberately.

I believe young women should be taught about the power of their sexuality and should be encouraged to be modest for the sake of their own dignity and for the sake of not provoking urges in males who would rather not have those urches toward young females.

Suppose there's a continuum of socially enforced female sexual modesty, with -10 being absolute lack of female modesty, and, say, +10 being Saudi Arabia. All I mean to say is that, here in the United States, in these modern times, the situation is -4. We need to move towards the median between Saudi Arabia and utter degeneracy.

I think we should just do away with clothing completely and walk around naked. Problem solved.
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
man i miss those white chocolate macadamia nut cookies i could get back where i used to live

Do you remember the Girl Scout cookie version of these? Good times!
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Men's Rights Forever:
Who is Clive?

You're about as convincing as Lego Batman.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

- posted      Profile for Elison R. Salazar   Email Elison R. Salazar         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel I have a similar problem to Rock Dawg but much worse; in that I find very modestly clothed women to be extremely aesthetically pleasing/ Like, the urge to stop and pick up a mechanical pencil and some paper and just draw them to be so overwhelmingly powerful that I have to spend a considerable amount of will power to avoid asking them "Hey can I draw you?". These women, with their perfect proportions and complexion and excellent fashion sense, I'm at a loss with what to do with myself and these urges.

Everyday is a struggle.

Posts: 12931 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.