FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Gift Exchange 2015 (Done!) Appreciate feedback. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hatrack Gift Exchange 2015 (Done!) Appreciate feedback.
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
Orincoro, I've sent a second gift to you. It's possible you'll still receive the first one, of course, but at this point it seemed better to just try again. I've got a tracking number that I'd be glad to send you, but it looks like you've turned off the feature that would allow me to email you through the forum. Or I don't know, maybe the forum software is so primitive that it can't handle something like that, and I only mistakenly remember it having been an option in the past.

In any case, I'm told it will be there in 15 days or so.

Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

Orincoro, has either gift arrived?
Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! I wanted to say that we loved them and are putting them on our wall, but I got horribly distracted last week with work.

Thanks!

The first gift never arrived. [Frown] I've no idea why, but sadly the customs people are known to steal things from time to time. Perhaps someone there really liked it.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
It came! It came! I got two really lovely ceramic mugs from Orincoro! I am drinking hot chocolate right this very minute!

Sorry I missed this. Thanks! Glad you got them. My wife picked them out from a Czech ceramics shop.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

Glad to hear that they made it, and are to your taste. I can't remember if I said it in the card or not, but I've got several of that artist's prints hanging myself.
Orincoro
Member # 8854

It did say that. It's too bad the first one disappeared. But your card was very nice, and I look forward to hanging them in our new place (we are moving in a few months).
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.