FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » oscfan17: serial thread starter

Author Topic: oscfan17: serial thread starter
oscfan17
Member # 13377

- posted      Profile for oscfan17   Email oscfan17         Edit/Delete Post 
No Rakeesh, THIS is a hack article:

http://www.vox.com/2014/10/13/6966847/yes-means-yes-is-a-terrible-bill-and-i-completely-support-it

Shorter Ezra Klein: Women should be allowed to retroactively withdraw consent and innocent men should be punished by college rape tribunals so as to make all young college men fearful of the consequences of sex.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 
Oooooooohhhh...

Hi Clive.

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, for whatever reason, whether it's impatience or what, you really can't put off the reveal too long, can you Clive?

I'll admit, I slipped up. The vox link should've had my feelers up but you got me!

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heisenberg
Member # 13004

- posted      Profile for Heisenberg           Edit/Delete Post 
You definitely did a better job of hiding it this time.

I just want to reiterate how frustrating it is to have misogynistic, sexually frustrated and insecure men such as your self muddying the waters for whenever sane people want to discuss men's issues and concerns in a rational manner.

I'll point out that your arguments and attitude were being increasingly treated with disdain before anyone even twigged that it was you. It's not a "Clive stigma" that explains the reaction that you get. Just you and your personality.

Inb4 "Why who is this Clive fellow you mention I have never heard of him he sounds like an interesting fellow perhaps one day we could meet!"

Posts: 572 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscfan17
Member # 13377

- posted      Profile for oscfan17   Email oscfan17         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone once said to me, on another forum, "one day you will look back and be embarrassed by the things you said here." That's how I feel about a lot of things I said here on this forum over the years when I was going through some difficulty and overestimating the worth of female companionship and feeling very deprived. I am over all that now, I swear.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heisenberg
Member # 13004

- posted      Profile for Heisenberg           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be the last person in the world to say that a person can't change. Good luck in feeling better and presenting a better face to the world.
Posts: 572 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I am kind of lost here. [Dont Know]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Zlog, it's a tedious story that involves a poster who has registered and been banned or simply left multiple times, returning in different names but always with the same themes. I would hesitate to say 'always' except that new members who post about current events aren't very common, and Clive Candy-one of the early names of oscfan17, has if not a memorable style a memorable focus.

Specifically, it never takes him long to start saying disturbing, misogynistic things about women and female sexuality. A search on Hatrack on either Sa'eed or Clive Candy should explain it well enough, if you're bored and want some horrified fascination.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oscfan17:
I am over all that now, I swear.

literally everyone believes you, definitely

hashtag sobrave

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Rakeesh. Crazy stuff.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.