FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Total Solar Eclipse across the Heart

Author Topic: Total Solar Eclipse across the Heart
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing I can say.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
https://youtu.be/fsgWUq0fdKk - literal version
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

[Big Grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_li_d_YviZ4

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Are y'all really going to revive the dobie? Really?
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:

It's one of the five Signs of the Hatrack Rebirth.

Once we can collect a dobie, a landmark, a string of deepark poetic posts, 5 spam posts in a day and 5 new members in a month, we'll know the Hatrack Rebirth is no mere illusion.

One down.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

In fact, I'm now going to dobie all and only your threads. [Razz]
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

[ROFL] [Wall Bash] [Cry] Now I'll be terrified to post one.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember a lot of spam in the old days.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Yep. Looks like we are.

I can't remember-- does it have to have a link to be a true dobie, or are we more ecumenical?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I think it's supposed to be nothing but a link in the text body. I couldn't remember, but that sounds right.

Tatiana, this is the echo of old history between us. Believe it or not, my very first Hatrack post was a quotation to a "meaningful quotations" thread, and you responded with something like, "What? Are we dredging up this old thing again?" The more things change . . . . [Smile]

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
I brought back the Dobie first with the Smog Liberal thread.

Oh, wait. Should I not be proud of that.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Claudia Therese, wait, did that hurt your feelings? I never learned how to be a proper girl. We're supposed to not have opinions about things like dobies because they can possibly hurt people's feelings, right? I'm sorry. I just never learned how to perform my gender correctly in a lot of different ways. Having an opinion and speaking my opinion, (whether about something trivial like dobies, or more important things,) were two of them. Don't worry, you weren't the first person who was disappointed in me or disliked me for it, starting with my mom, and continuing through the entire female cohorts in my 4th to 8th grade classes.

If you pretend I'm a guy, does that make it better? Curious.

(Seriously sorry if I hurt your feelings, though. You were one of my heroes for a long time.)

[ October 29, 2016, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.