FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Presidential General Election News & Discussion Center 2016 (Page 13)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Presidential General Election News & Discussion Center 2016
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Someone estimated that about 3 million illegal aliens voted in the past election, and most of them presumably voted for Hillary. It was then reasoned that if these illegal votes were taken out, then Trump actually would have won by a multi-million vote landslide in the popular vote. What do you folks think about that? Did that many illegal aliens vote? Should non-citizens have been allowed to vote?
Were there any reason to believe that this were true, it would be a massive issue. People seem to forget that President is only one of the things being voted on in the elections. This level of illegal voting would make many smaller elections completely illegitimate.

If anyone actually really believed it, there'd be actual action taken. But no one does. It's either 1) Trump being a big crybaby and/or 2) an illicit attempt to undermine the perceived legitimacy of our elections, possibly as part of a Russian initiative*.

---

* I mean, that Trump is taking direct marching orders form Putin is unlikely, but it is orders of magnitude more likely than what he is actually claiming and it is in line with Russia's plans and interests.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Risuena said: "Also, undocumented immigrants are terrified of coming to the attention of the government and being deported (or detained for months or years in appalling conditions before being deported). Therefore they are extremely unlikely to want to go anywhere near a polling place and take that kind of risk."

What about in the many sanctuary cities? Here is a list of the sanctuary cities: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Denver, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, New York City, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Miami. Link: http://www.apsanlaw.com/law-246.List-of-Sanctuary-cities.html There are also a few states that call themselves "sanctuary states": Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Connecticut. In addition, there are "sanctuary counties" too numerous to list here. Link: http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

Mr. Squicky, funny how you try to castigate Trump for raising questions about systematic voter fraud (and remember, those charges of voter fraud are substantiated by the Project Veritas videos of Democratic party leaders caught boasting about their systematic election fraud, even detailing the methods used). BUT NOW IT IS DEMOCRATS JOINING IN THE RECOUNT EFFORTS, along with Jill Stein and her Green Party. For definition of the word "hypocrisy," see: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

[ November 29, 2016, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
She's joining in the longshot THAT HER OWN CAMPAIGN ADMITS, so that properly legal standing exists.

Because it would be awful if the 1 in a million situation occurs where all 3 states flip, and it doesn't matter because her campaign didn't do the necessary minimum legal action to ensure it would stick.

For the record, I don't believe the recount change the results.

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell us what a sanctuary city actually is, Ron. I dare you.

Still waiting to hear from these hedonistic scientists who deny Creationism in fear of God's judgment.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron, you know Project Veritas is a fraud, right?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
Someone estimated that about 3 million illegal aliens voted in the past election, and most of them presumably voted for Hillary. It was then reasoned that if these illegal votes were taken out, then Trump actually would have won by a multi-million vote landslide in the popular vote. What do you folks think about that? Did that many illegal aliens vote? Should non-citizens have been allowed to vote?

Who estimated and from what data?
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

- posted      Profile for Elison R. Salazar   Email Elison R. Salazar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Elison R. Salazar:
quote:

So just like how you completely made up the assertion that the Luftwaffe had the RAF on the ropes, completely made up the idea that the Germans could have taken Moscow or Stalingrad, and completely made up the idea that Hitler was close to winning WWII from these prepositions you now also whole heartedly accept the made up and fabricated notion that 3 million people illegally voted for Hillary; not only that, but further extend this delusion into asserting that it was also 3 million illegals who did so.

Not unexpected from someone who believes in an invisible man in the sky.

Posts: 12931 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Rakeesh, no dare is required. I am happy to answer a legitimate question.

Here is how Wickipedia defines sanctuary cities:

quote:
A sanctuary city is a city in the United States or Canada that has adopted a policy of protecting undocumented immigrants by not prosecuting them solely for violating federal immigration laws in the country in which they are now living illegally. Such a policy can be set out expressly in a law (de jure) or observed only in practice (de facto). The term applies generally to cities that do not use municipal funds or resources to enforce national immigration laws, and usually forbid police or municipal employees to inquire about a person's immigration status. The designation has no precise legal meaning.

. . . .

The internal policy, "Special Order 40", states: "Officers shall not initiate police action with the objective of discovering the alien status of a person. Officers shall not arrest nor book persons for violation of title 8, section 1325 of the United States Immigration code (Illegal Entry)." These cities have adopted "sanctuary" ordinances banning city employees and police officers from asking people about their immigration status.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Theamazeeaz: That link you give includes the following comment: "The videos are, as is typical of O'Keefe's, work somewhat of a gish gallop, comprising a constellation of allegations and assertions that is virtually impossible to fact check without complete clips of the involved conversations."

Please note that the sources cited are all super-biased leftwing media. And as is typical of their attempts at covering up conclusive negative proof of liberal Democrat wrongdoing, they say that the videos cannot be fact-checked. They did not say the videos were wrong. No proof was offered. They said proof could not be offered. I think that it would be foolish for anyone not to accept the revelations of Project Veritas.

[ November 29, 2016, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think that it would be foolish for anyone not to accept the revelations of Project Veritas.
To be fair, Ron, of course you do.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

The article to which theamazeeaz linked is typical of left-wing argument. They say something weaselly that doesn't really have any weight or address anything specific, but just allows them to pretend they gave the illusion of "debunking" evidence against them--even video evidence with Democrat party leaders themselves making the statements--then they pretend they did refute it, when they actually did not. Note that article did not list one specific example of what they would call a false statement or actual misrepresentation. They refuted nothing, but just made pretentious generalizations, so they could pretend they did. I get that from some people in this forum all the time.

By the way, Risuena, I hope you looked carefully at the Wikipedia discussion of the meaning of "sanctuary cities" (and by extension sanctuary states and sanctuary counties). The significance is that in a sanctuary jurisdiction, an illegal alien who is not an American citizen can walk into the city clerk's office and apply to be registered to vote, and the staff are forbidden by law to inquire about their immigration status. So they have no problem at all registering to vote. Then when they go to vote, poll takers will check the illegal alien's address against a list, and as long as it matches the address given when the illegal alien registered to vote, the poll takers will allow him or her to vote.

Do you understand why the vast majority of American citizens feel strongly that there should be better procedures for verifying the legitimacy of voter IDs?

And despite all this, the way liberal Democrats have done all they can to stack the deck, Trump still won decisively in the Electoral College, 306-232. And don't forget, Republicans still retain control of both the Senate and House, and they picked up (I think it was) three more governorships, and added more state legislatures that they control--now I believe the total is 38, which is nearly 3/4 of the total. Why is it that liberal Democrats keep losing, losing, losing? Perhaps it is because they underestimate the intelligence of the average voter, who is not as easily manipulated by spurious arguments as the liberals hoped.

TomDavidson, with Project Veritas, we have Democrat party officials themselves speaking on video--so we can see and hear them. What more telling evidence could you ask for? What more "context" could you need? It is obviously pretty hard to refute such evidence--so liberals have no option but to obfuscate, throw out suggestions about needing more context, then referring back to that and pretending they refuted the evidence. This kind of very lax thinking manifested by liberals is what has led to an increasingly large majority of Americans turning away in disgust from liberal Democrats. The same is true concerning all the Wikileaks revelations. Democrat attempts to blame it all on the Russians falls pretty far short of answering what is revealed in those emails. My question is, how long can you go on deceiving yourselves with such obviously inadequate responses to the evidence?

[ November 29, 2016, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

- posted      Profile for Elison R. Salazar   Email Elison R. Salazar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

So just like how you completely made up the assertion that the Luftwaffe had the RAF on the ropes, completely made up the idea that the Germans could have taken Moscow or Stalingrad, and completely made up the idea that Hitler was close to winning WWII from these prepositions you now also whole heartedly accept the made up and fabricated notion that 3 million people illegally voted for Hillary; not only that, but further extend this delusion into asserting that it was also 3 million illegals who did so.

Ron can't even spell "biased" or "Wikipedia" correctly.
Posts: 12931 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Give it a rest, Elison. You are just being tiresome. You never proved a word of what you claimed, and restating your opinion over and over again does not constitute logical argument. You have chosen to take a position that is really pretty stupid, and goes contrary to the conclusion of every respected historian who has ever written about WWII.

WWII is really beyond the topic of this thread, so I will not respond to any more of your juvenile foolishness about it here.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
with Project Veritas, we have Democrat party officials themselves speaking on video
I would suggest that you look into this fact more closely, actually. I am reluctant to waste any time explaining to you why you should be skeptical of right-wing descriptions of what can be found in the PV footage, but I think you can produce your own "come-to-Jesus" moment, perhaps, if you do your own open-minded research.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Theamazeeaz: That link you give includes the following comment: "The videos are, as is typical of O'Keefe's, work somewhat of a gish gallop, comprising a constellation of allegations and assertions that is virtually impossible to fact check without complete clips of the involved conversations."

Please note that the sources cited are all super-biased leftwing media. And as is typical of their attempts at covering up conclusive negative proof of liberal Democrat wrongdoing, they say that the videos cannot be fact-checked. They did not say the videos were wrong. No proof was offered. They said proof could not be offered. I think that it would be foolish for anyone not to accept the revelations of Project Veritas.

NBC news (not MSNBC)? USAToday? [ROFL]

Ron, most of your sources are from highly biased right wing fake news sites and conspiracy theorists pages.

Unlike with James O'Keefe's other videos, full footage has been not made available. The unedited source material of James O'Keefe's other videos show him to be completely dishonest. You would have to be a fool to believe anything that comes out of this man or his so called Project "veritas".

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Tom, you seem to believe that anything "right-wing" is dishonest. I believe the actual evidence is overwhelming that it is the "left-wingers" who are CHARACTERISTICALLY dishonest. And in evidence of that, I can point to left-wing produced books like Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals inwhich he encourages liberals to be deliberately dishonest, make up false accusations, and inundate conservatives with them (which is exactly what they did with Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin), so their targets will have to respond to all these charges at their own expense, and so the public will suppose that there must be some truth to all the allegations. When the targets are eventually cleared of any wrong-doing, maybe a couple of years later, the damage will already have been done to their reputations.
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron - is there a reason why you have twice referred to me as "Lisuena"? It's not my name.

Regarding sanctuary areas, there is no one single definition. I live near four different sanctuary areas and none of them have exactly the same rules. One prohibits their law enforcement work with ICE to detain immigrants. One will only allow immigrants to be detained for ICE with adequate probable cause. And so on. Basically, they keep their own law enforcement out of immigration enforcement but do not prevent ICE from enforcing immigration.

Also, have you looked at any voter registration forms lately? For my state, in order to register to vote, you must provide you driver's license or state id number. And if you don't have that, you have to provide your SSN. In other words, they check to make sure you are a citizen and who you say you are before you are registered.

My state doesn't allow undocumented immigrants to have drivers licenses or state ids. And it doesn't mean that there wouldn't be consequences for anyone, undocumented or not, who tried to commit election fraud.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Theamazeeaz, All the mainstream media, including ABC, NBC, CBS, are dishonest and have a bias so extreme it is a shame to Western Civilization. MSNBC is just a little more blatant about it.

I have yet to see where you or anyone else have cited a specific statement spoken by a Democrat Party official, and even tried to prove he did not say it. The video evidence is pretty hard to run away from.

kmbboots
Member # 8576

quote:
Originally posted by kmbboots:
quote:

Who estimated and from what data?

Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

kmboots, I noticed what you said the first time. Since you don't seem to mind if you are embarrassed, I will reply. I asked the question what is the response of people in this forum to what "someone" has said. Is it true? Do you have any basis for denying it? Asking for verification of sources is irrelevant. Or can't you see that?

I believe Donald Trump tweeted that estimate, but I do not know where he got the figures. It seems a reasonable estimate, considering how easy it is for illegal aliens to register to vote in sanctuary cities, where the city clerk staff are forbidden by law from inquiring about immigration status. I would like to see an investigation into how many illegal aliens did vote. And the question still needs to be answered, "Do you think non-citizens should be allowed to vote?"

Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Risuena--Sorry for getting your name wrong. It was not intentional. I will go back and correct it where I can.
kmbboots
Member # 8576

quote:
kmboots, I noticed what you said the first time. Since you don't seem to mind if you are embarrassed, I will reply. I asked the question what is the response of people in this forum to what "someone" has said. Is it true? Do you have any basis for denying it? Asking for verification of sources is irrelevant. Or can't you see that?

I believe Donald Trump tweeted that estimate, but I do not know where he got the figures. It seems a reasonable estimate, considering how easy it is for illegal aliens to register to vote in sanctuary cities, where the city clerk staff are forbidden by law from inquiring about immigration status. I would like to see an investigation into how many illegal aliens did vote. And the question still needs to be answered, "Do you think non-citizens should be allowed to vote?"

So you don't really know who and there was no evidence. You seem to be just pulling things out of your...hat.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

quote:

Tom, you seem to believe that anything "right-wing" is dishonest...
All the mainstream media, including ABC, NBC, CBS, are dishonest and have a bias....
When the targets are eventually cleared of any wrong-doing, maybe a couple of years later, the damage will already have been done to their reputations.

First off, Ron, I just want to point out that your concern here -- that false accusations are made against targets that suffer enormous actual damage, only to be later (and uselessly) cleared of wrongdoing -- is in fact the standard MO of Project Veritas. It's their raison d'etre. I encourage you to do your own research into them, because I'm under no illusion that anyone but yourself is capable of presenting you with information that can possibly change your mind; you are obviously operating with a very limited familiarity with the facts re: Mr. O'Keefe and his various enterprises, and I think you'll be somewhat disillusioned once you understand how they actually operate and how poor of a source of truth they actually are.

Secondly: I've read Rules for Radicals, and it's pretty obvious that you're just spouting off what you've heard other people say about Alinsky. I don't think you'd enjoy the book -- it's not written in a tone you'd find constructive -- but I think you should consider picking it up when you have the time. He's not at all as right-wing counter-revolutionaries have depicted him.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Your question is a stupid one-no one thinks non-citizens should be permitted to vote-and your premise is, like yourself, dishonest. You haven't shown or even attempted to show that illegal immigrants can vote in sanctuary cities. The explanation you used for for what a sanctuary city is doesn't support that. You go from 'certain kinds of law enforcement don't do immigration work' to 'any illegal can register to vote and then vote free of impediment.' Now you'll never admit this, but that's a huge leap you haven't substantiated.

Equally amusing is your response to people saying 'these videos are edited to present a false premise'. Your response is simply to repeat 'Democrats on video!'

Way to dig deep for the truth, Ron.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting and Relevant Piece by The Week
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting article
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parkour
Member # 12078

- posted      Profile for Parkour           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty glad that Ron Lambert is warning up to Trump and starting to think Trump is an allright kind of guy after all. (After all he makes liberals mad, which to Ron is an immediate sign of virtue) Its the best proof the world has yet that when trump assumes the presidency he's going to be a spectacularly corrupt and incompetent shitshow
Posts: 805 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

There is no standard of evidence or source Ron would believe that he would not condemn as either a sell out, being black mailed by the Liberal Illuminati, or evil left wing conspiracy.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Which is crazier? The crazy person or sane person talking to them?
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Or, more precisely, if you truly believe Ron is unreachable, why are you reaching?

I believe there might be a reason...and if true, I'm sad for here

Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, none of these responses to Ron are trying to "reach" him.

Personally, I like when Ron posts. I find him fascinating, but probably not for reasons that he would appreciate.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Maybe so, but let's not pretend that those expressing frustration or annoyance at Ron are the only thing they feel... entertainment, humor, and self aggrandizement putting him in his place.

It's not like he has an over abundance of cred on this street or anything

Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

We do it because there's a risk he convinces some young impressionable idiot that maybe he's onto something that the LIBERAL MEDIA is hiding.

Like I have no idea what you yourself are trying to get that.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I doubt Ron is winning any hearts or minds...my motivation, is to not see this place turn cruel
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

I don't think any of us could possibly be crueler than the fact he's suffering just living everyday on our sinful earth.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Your kindness is overwhelming
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
Or, more precisely, if you truly believe Ron is unreachable, why are you reaching?

I believe there might be a reason...and if true, I'm sad for here

I keep making the mistake of believing he can be rational about some things and not 100% brainwashed.
Parkour
Member # 12078

quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
I doubt Ron is winning any hearts or minds...my motivation, is to not see this place turn cruel

Trying to be the forum feelings police again?

Stop.

Posts: 805 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

If my mild suggestion was policing, than your abrupt command to "Stop." is a cavity search... hypocrisy is fun!
Heisenberg
Member # 13004

- posted      Profile for Heisenberg           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty simple;

"Ron said this and therefore it's stupid."

Not okay.

"Ron said this, and it's objectively stupid, and here's why."

Cool.

Ain't nothing wrong with cruelty when it's committed in service to the second example.

Also Parkour ain't a hypocrite. You continually climb up other poster's asses in the most annoyingly passive aggressive fashion possible, and act bewildered when you get a negative response. Stop trying to tell others what to do.

Posts: 572 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parkour
Member # 12078

quote:
Originally posted by Heisenberg:

Also Parkour ain't a hypocrite. You continually climb up other poster's asses in the most annoyingly passive aggressive fashion possible, and act bewildered when you get a negative response. Stop trying to tell others what to do.

Yup. We have several threads already where you wasted everyone's time with this, stone wolf. You're bad at it and we don't want it, we want you to stop. So stop.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

You are both acting hypocritical...but points for consistency

You guys are not even remotely close to being the boss of me.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
most of the forum is really super tired of you doing this, sw

you are not always a bad poster but when you're doing this bit you are pretty much at your most insufferable. nobody wants you to do this, your efforts are not appreciated and they do not help. you need to call it quits on it.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the combined bulk response that I have put together from multiple posters' various statements about how we don't want your forum civility policing:

quote:
Thank you for offering your opinion, Stone Wolf.

We dislike your philosophy on civility and we dislike your position on how you think other people should act "civil" and we find it flawed and ignorant of a lot of factors. We have tried to explain this to you in detail before but you have openly rejected the explanations and constantly remained ignorant of a lot of issues people have with it. We dislike the attitude and that you still try to peddle your pet theories on how others should be acting. We have decided that your advice is not valuable to us and we will be disregarding it. Please stop pushing us to change in the way you desire, we will change on our own if we choose. Thank you in advance for ceasing your evangelizing, which has been described as "forum civility policing" and "forumsplaining" because it has become inordinately grating and never any more valid the more you try to push it. It does not help the forum become a better place. It is not appreciated. We do not want it. Stop trying to police the civility of other posters. Do not continue to try to justify it. You have lost your credibility in this affair. We are not interested in hearing your excuses for it because it has caused you to act stubbornly and reprehensibly in the past. Stop.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm surprised you put that many words together...it almost made me miss your characteristic brevity.

Let me save you tons of time...never ever not in a million years of Sundays, thanks for asking tho. [Wave]

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Or...

Dear Hatrack,

I love you, but I love me more, so I'm gonna stay exactly the same. Ifin you do not like me or my input, feel free to not tell me about it...I will not be censured or quieted or shamed. If you insist on sharing, I empathize, so go ahead, but don't expect me to shut up until my dying breath.

Love
SW

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I hope that settles that
Parkour
Member # 12078

Oh, so you'll patronizingly meddle over other people's behavior but when asked to change your own you'll say you'll never do it in a million years.

And you had the manchild audacity to accuse others of hypocrisy first.

Just like before I was right to spit on your sanctimonious wankery. Go ahead and dig in.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Oh, I'll change... change is inevitable, but I won't change who I am just because it annoys some grumpy ol' timers who like to bitch and bitch and moan and piss about...almost anything really.

You all have every single right to follow me around and refute every single point I make, to prove me so brilliantly wrong that the epicness of your win goes down in interwebs history...but you have no right to silence me, and you will not...ever

The interesting thing is...I didn't jump down anyone's throat like you guys are me...oh well, irony lost on those who fail to detect it [Dont Know]

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

BTW Parker...I wear your scorn as a badge of pride! With enemies like you, I must be doing something right
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.