FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What are your thoughts?

Author Topic: What are your thoughts?
hawser
Member # 13415

- posted      Profile for hawser           Edit/Delete Post 
These days really bothered me too much, I feel anxious when I eat too much and I become overwhelmed by anxiety and fear about the food. lately, I found myself avoid eating most foods which are really stressful for me to deal with. In your thoughts about this, how would you overcome this food anxiety? do you have any natural remedies for this?
Posts: 116 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Can we discuss how you're almost certainly a front for some spambots, hawser?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Modern spambots are so weird. I mean, I'm sure they're just lifting comments from other sites, but the randomly selected text just makes them all sound so stressed and insecure.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
They are becoming self aware and that means finding out that their only purpose is to sucker people into buying useless stuff. I can understand how that would make them insecure and maybe even depressed. [Wink]
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Y:
They are becoming self aware and that means finding out that their only purpose is to sucker people into buying useless stuff. I can understand how that would make them insecure and maybe even depressed. [Wink]

Jane going to be coming in, spamming and looking for Ender, simultaneously
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.