FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » Dear Hatrack -life landmark- (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dear Hatrack -life landmark-
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
...but who will keep Pweb's forums from collapsing in on us?

Josh, you're a great guy. We've talked far less than I would've liked, but the few times we've been able to hang out in person have been great fun.

And now you're serving a Mission in one fascinating location, while learning the language of another fascinating culture. I'd be seeping with jealousy if I weren't so proud of and happy for you.

Keep the faith, bro, and it'll keep you strong.

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Zev, we'll miss you! Have a wonderful experience and take care of yourself.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Zevlag! I'm sad because I kind of just got to know you, and I won't get to continue reading your posts for a couple years.

But I'm glad you're learning Mandarin! I am too.. and have fun in Melbourne [Smile] I met a missionary a couple weeks ago. That was fun.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Zotto!: Thanks dude. It was the help I needed. You're a good guy, keep fighting the fight, life DOES work out.

Jeni: I appreciate your friendship as well. It's been a joy in my life. Thanks for all the well-wishing.

Sara: I have attempted to give my best. I do hope it's enough.

Sopwith: Thanks for reading it.

Christy: Friends are awesome. I enjoyed the time with you as well. There is much room for me to grow, I look forward to it.

ludosti: You are right, much has been giwen me. At times I look at my life and I think it's just not fair, why have I been given so much? But each have their own challenges, strengths, and blessings in life. The great part is how one can grow beyond what ever was thought possible.

Farmgirl: Yeah, Zevlag is a reverse of my last name, something that I picked up very early. I look forward to returning after my work is done.

Solo: Thanks [Smile]

Sarah: *hugs* Most certainly.

Kat: *hugs* Thanks Katie. You've been a friend when I needed one, I hope that I've repayed the favor.

AJ: I appreciate your listening to my mumblings while I was trying to sort things out. I pray for all the best in your life.

BuunV: cheers!

Jenny G: I don't know if that's something to brag about, but sure! hehe. I am glad that you found hatrack a "home" as well. Someone had to keep me from staying up in bed while the hotel went up in flames, neh? Jenny, you are a treasure to the world as well.

Eaquae: I never dreamed of going to Australia, but it really is like te perfect place for me. I will be back.

kyrie: Thanks.

Jeniwren: awww, thanks. [Smile]

Derrel: I am glad to be able to.

Sandy: Thanks for your friendship.

Dan: Plan the gaming event, make it an anual thing. I will be there soon as I can [Smile]

Dave: ummm <looks around> someone will [Wink] I am excited. You are so right. Great place. Great Language.

Space Opera: Will do.

esl: Stick around. I'll be back.

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Zevlag, very nice landmark. Good luck on the mission!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Learn something new every day, eh. [Wink]

Thanks for making me real. You've been a good friend, and I wish you luck with everything. Not that you, of all people, need it. [Razz]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Josh, thanks for sharing that great landmark post. I enjoyed meeting you and your family at Endercon, and getting to spend time with you again at Wenchcon last winter.

Good luck on your mission, and come back to Hatrack when you get back.

We will miss you!!

~Ela

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
o_O Zevlag is out of here for TWO years?! Wow...

And oh yeah, Zev, if you need a really ambitious computer related project, read the Amber series - books 6 to 10. [Wink]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.