Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » (Landmark) I'm Anne and I'm twelve years old (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (Landmark) I'm Anne and I'm twelve years old
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

- posted      Profile for SiriusSky   Email SiriusSky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusSky:
Wow

Wow what?
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

- posted      Profile for SiriusSky   Email SiriusSky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, just all of the "Homo Praxicus"'s, "Homo Reticulous"'s, "Homo Jeeshicus" (my personal fav) and the "Bwahahahahah"'s.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
"Homo Jeeshicus" (my personal fav)

Hear that Ret? You gotta name it after me! [Smile]

Thanks Sky.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Yeah, Ret, name it after her, cause Homo Reticulus sounds way too close to Homo Ridiculous.

No problem Jeesh, any time.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, Ret. My plan has overthrown yours yet again.

Ladies and Gentlemen Hatrackers, I introduce to you *drumroll* Homo Jeeshicus! The 30 foot tall woman!

*roaring in background* Please no flash photography next to the giant woman. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

To you Advent I [Hat]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, look at my creation and marvel at its beauty and strength! (this is one lady you don't want to pass the check onto) [Wink]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Oh, ha, ha, ha.

Congragulations Jeesh you are officially a new life form!

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Now I'll go down like Bean. Wait. Advent, What's the life span?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

One hundred Trilion years. And you make Bean seem like a retarded reeses monkey.
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Aren't you the lucky one! But I'm not so sure I'd be so keen on that long of a life, but hey it's gotta be better than dying when you're in your 20's.

Hey, will you guys name a life form after me?

Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, no.
Posts: 2043 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only immature sounding teenager here?!!
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could be, though there is always Advent. [Wink]
Posts: 2043 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

*narrows eyes* .....No.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Advent 115:
One hundred Trilion years. And you make Bean seem like a retarded reeses monkey.

How?
Reticulum
Member # 8776

No, I'm just kidding. Perhaps ME then? NO, no, couldn't be... couldn't be...
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Oh, I don't know, because you are INTELLIGENT?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

It means that you think faster than Jane and remember everything. You are my smartest creation yet.

*coughs* not that I don't have a failsafe in place in case you decide to turn on your creator [Wink]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

Hey, I Was involved in this too. OUR creation.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Yes, yes you were. But I'm also not letting you handle the failsafe button. You would blow up our creation up for the smallest jest towards your age. [Evil]
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Awe, I see. I thought age was not something that was a factor.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I'm saying it because it something your touchy about. And I don't want you blowing up OUR creation for anything short of trying to kill one of us.

EDIT: IM today?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

It's funny what happens when people play God.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Sure, IM is good.
I am NOT TOUCHY ABOUT AGE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!!. [Wink]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
I am NOT TOUCHY ABOUT AGE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!!. [Wink]

[Laugh] You got us confused Advent...
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Ret, What did I ever do to you? Why don't I get a life form named after me?
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Ret, What did I ever do to you? Why don't I get a life form named after me?

Maybe if you make a landmark, then you get the life form.
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::steals last post::
Posts: 13668 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
::steals last post::

[Confused]
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Icarus plans on Useing it as a signiture for his email.

[Hat]

and welcome Jeesh (AKA Anne)

Posts: 511 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Ahhhh.

[Laugh]

Thanks.

BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
I'd have to say Politics are my Forte, as is Music. [Wink]

*laughs at musical pun*

Remind me to slap you upside the head for that during band rehearsal.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.