Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Loser Drummer. SF. Approx. 7600 Words.

Author Topic: Loser Drummer. SF. Approx. 7600 Words.
Christopher
Member # 6336

- posted      Profile for Christopher   Email Christopher         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm throwing my story out to the wider crowd before I submit it to the Writers of the Future contest on (or before) the 30th. I don't need any line editing or anything. I just need some general read throughs, general thoughts, impressions, comments etc. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know, we have a WOTF group here at Hatrack. It's a great group, with some dang good writers. If you're interested, come join us--whether you want to write and get some crits, or if you're just willing to read--more Hatrackers are always welcome.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grijalva
Member # 3295

- posted      Profile for Grijalva   Email Grijalva         Edit/Delete Post 
Send it my way.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christopher
Member # 6336

- posted      Profile for Christopher   Email Christopher         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Grijalva. I just sent it to you.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.