Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » About time. ;) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: About time. ;)
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History
Member # 9213

- posted      Profile for History   Email History         Edit/Delete Post 
"The small sward of earth and patchwork hut where the crippled tailor and his demon bride once lived was shunned for its evil, or so the villages would claim; but whether it was for the evil that once dwelt there or the evil that was inflicted upon it none would say."

With the 2016 award season at hand, editor Fran Eisemann has kindly made my story "Laila Tov" free to read for everyone at the on-line subscription magazine Cosmic Roots and Eldritch Shores. Fran did a marvelous job in the illustration and web design of the story. I am so pleased with the result, I could just plotz. I appreciate her kindness in permitting the story to be seen by a wider audience.

http://cosmicrootsandeldritchshores.com/fiction-all/myths-legends-and-fairy-tales/laila-tov/

Respectfully,
Dr. Bob

Posts: 1475 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H Reinhold
Member # 10553

- posted      Profile for H Reinhold   Email H Reinhold         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I noticed! It looks good. Many congratulations.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrat! Mazel tov! and all that, Dr. Bob.
Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History
Member # 9213

Thank you both. [Smile]
Posts: 1475 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disgruntled Peony
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for Disgruntled Peony   Email Disgruntled Peony         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! I thoroughly enjoyed the story. [Smile]
Posts: 745 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History
Member # 9213

Thank you all. [Smile]

The story (in its initial incarnation "Erev Tov") was first shared here 2/24/2011. Egad, 5 years!

I am appreciative of all who took the time to read and critique it.

Respectfully,
Dr. Bob

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.