Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » GenPet Challenge Ends Tomorrow...

Author Topic: GenPet Challenge Ends Tomorrow...
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
So, if you've got a couple of pages of short story, or just the "Scratched Ideas", send 'em my way.

I'd like to get as many to write down ten ideas--as quickly as they can think of them--as I can. It will go a great way toward analyzing the thread of thought produced from a common stimuli.

The link to the trigger can be found here.

Zero...I could use your analytical functions, too.

[This message has been edited by InarticulateBabbler (edited October 30, 2008).]

Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zero
Member # 3619

- posted      Profile for Zero           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, IB.

Happy to help, but I'm not really sure what you're asking me to do.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited October 30, 2008).]

Posts: 2195 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philocinemas
Member # 8108

- posted      Profile for philocinemas   Email philocinemas         Edit/Delete Post 
IB - I'm about to start on a story that was inspired by this challenge, but I really can't find a way to tie the Gen-Pet in there. Sorry, but thinks for the inspiration. I'll try to post something in the next week.
Posts: 2003 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
philocinemas:
You know it doesn't actually have to have a GenPet in it, but be "obviously" inspired by the trigger, right?

Zero:
email me.

Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philocinemas
Member # 8108

- posted      Profile for philocinemas   Email philocinemas         Edit/Delete Post 
IB - I only thought of this one idea. Do you want me to email it to you anyway?
Posts: 2003 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

Sure. But, you could take five minutes to scribble down 9 more (no matter how silly they sound), and then shoot it to me.
philocinemas
Member # 8108

Done.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.