Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Books » Would anyone be prepared to read a chapter?

Author Topic: Would anyone be prepared to read a chapter?
Max Masterson
Member # 4799

- posted      Profile for Max Masterson   Email Max Masterson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I've got a chapter or two done that I'm quite happy with but have noone to read it and give their opinion. So was wondering whether anybody would be prepared to have a look at it and give me their reaction please?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tigertinite
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for tigertinite   Email tigertinite         Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to read your first chapter. My critisms tend to be more coherence and point of view related, but I can spot a few grammatical errors.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruceWayne1
Member # 4604

- posted      Profile for BruceWayne1   Email BruceWayne1         Edit/Delete Post 
ditto Max, I'd be happy too.

have you checked out criter yet or Online writer's workshop? both places can get you crits on your work, provided you are willing to crit other's work.

Posts: 106 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kings_falcon
Member # 3261

- posted      Profile for kings_falcon   Email kings_falcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Send it to me. I'm a bit slow on crits - probably a two week turn around - but they tend to be detailed. I'll send you part of Falcon later today.
Posts: 1210 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.