Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Books » Misfortune's Child; Fantasy; 9200words so far

Author Topic: Misfortune's Child; Fantasy; 9200words so far
Kakichi
Member # 5814

- posted      Profile for Kakichi   Email Kakichi         Edit/Delete Post 
Would anyone be interested in reading my (novel) so far as I've written? I could use a critique of the entire story as it is now. As mentioned, it is 9200 words right now set in a fantasy environment. Please let me know and I'll send you what I've got so far. Thanks!

--------------------------------------
August 10, 2007 EDIT
Ok, it's just finishing up its third or fourth revision and most importantly, this part of the story is complete. Anyone interested in reading it? I'd appreciate one last bit of feedback before I tuck it away during school and work on the next part.

Shoot me an email at Kakichi_516@hotmail.com and I'll get you a copy by the end of this weekend. Thanks in advance and enjoy!
Story info: Fantasy; approx 12000 words;

[This message has been edited by Kakichi (edited August 10, 2007).]

[This message has been edited by Kakichi (edited August 10, 2007).]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
writeratheart
Member # 5758

- posted      Profile for writeratheart   Email writeratheart         Edit/Delete Post 
why don't you post the first thirteen on here?
but yeah sure I'll take a peek if you like

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kakichi
Member # 5814

- posted      Profile for Kakichi   Email Kakichi         Edit/Delete Post 
I have posted the first 13 in the above forum with all the others. And I've sent it off to ya, hope you enjoy what I've got so far!

Kendall

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.