Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Books » Misfortune's Child; fantasy (Finished)

Author Topic: Misfortune's Child; fantasy (Finished)
Kakichi
Member # 5814

- posted      Profile for Kakichi   Email Kakichi         Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone is interested, my story Misfortune's Child is finished. It clocked in at 34 double-spaced pages and 10,700 words. It's the first of three planned parts (maybe more if the story grows a little bit more). If anyone is interested in checking it out, I'd love to email it off to ya.

Hopefully will get a first 13 done of the next part of the story soon. Chances are though that the next part of the story won't get done for a while though with school starting on the 22nd.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Norwood
Member # 5604

- posted      Profile for Rick Norwood   Email Rick Norwood         Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to send it, I'll at least read as much as holds my intrest, and tell you why I did or did not make it all the way through, and where I fell off the train.
Posts: 557 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kakichi
Member # 5814

Cool! I just sent it off to you, hope you enjoy it!
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sephina
Member # 5596

- posted      Profile for sephina   Email sephina         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be willing to read and give feed back. Rick read the first 20 for me. It's was nice to get input and encouragement. So send away. Julie B.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kakichi
Member # 5814

Sent it off to ya Sephina, hope you enjoy!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.