Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Books » Looking For An Editor

Author Topic: Looking For An Editor
Lloyd Tackitt
Member # 9714

- posted      Profile for Lloyd Tackitt   Email Lloyd Tackitt         Edit/Delete Post 
I am on the second revision of a 65,000 word novel. Fiction - about suviving a solar storm that knocks out the electrical grid. Action and Adventure.

In about 30 days I should be finished with a line by line self-edit and will be ready to send to an editor.

If anyone is interested in doing the editing, please send me an email with your price range and qualifications.

Thank you.

ltackitt2001@yahoo.com

Lloyd

Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CGreen
Member # 9718

- posted      Profile for CGreen   Email CGreen         Edit/Delete Post 
Lloyd, sent you an email from chergreen at chergreen dot com. Talk to you soon.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lloyd Tackitt
Member # 9714

- posted      Profile for Lloyd Tackitt   Email Lloyd Tackitt         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAP
Member # 8631

- posted      Profile for MAP           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not an editor, and I don't know much about them. But I've seen this freelance editor on Inkpageant, Kristen Stewart.

I don't know what she charges or if she is good, but I've read a few of her blogs, and she seems to know her stuff. She might be worth looking into.

Good Luck!!

Posts: 1102 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.