Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » anybody from hatrack in Flagstaff?

Author Topic: anybody from hatrack in Flagstaff?
debhoag
Member # 5493

- posted      Profile for debhoag   Email debhoag         Edit/Delete Post 
got a new job, getting ready to move to Flag. Any hatrackers with advice about housing, please help me!

[This message has been edited by debhoag (edited October 24, 2008).]

Posts: 1304 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satate
Member # 8082

- posted      Profile for satate   Email satate         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Flagstaff! I went to school at NAU for three years there. As for areas to live, I don't know much about. I mainly stayed around the campus area. I didn't even have a car at the time. Being older and with a family I would stay away from that area. Wish I could be of more help.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post 
Deb, are you still asking? My mom lives in Flagstaff, and she took a class on real estate in the area. I can probe her for advice.
Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
i am in White Sands Misle Range NM i have no idea how far that is from here.

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a bit of a drive, Rommel.

I believe debhoag has completed her move now, though. I hope you found a place you like, debhoag. I've only been to Flagstaff on the way to Tucson or Phoenix or other, more southerly parts of Arizona, but I think I would like it better than those parts because it's in the mountains, and it experiences real changes of the seasons.

Let us know how you're doing in your new place, okay?

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debhoag
Member # 5493

- posted      Profile for debhoag   Email debhoag         Edit/Delete Post 
Doing great, and thanks for asking, Kathleen. Got Internet hooked up at home yesterday, still have a plethora of boxes to unpack, but I'm getting kind of used to having them stacked up all over the house. Maybe I'll just drape tablecloths over them and call it done. Next time you're passing through, let me know, so we can hook up!
Posts: 1304 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.