FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MAFIA DAY 3: Bring Out Your Dead! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MAFIA DAY 3: Bring Out Your Dead!
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryan was a late voter with HDD's lynching as well.

hmmmmmm...

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Beg to differ, nfl -- I actually voted BEFORE mē ID'd hansenj.

But anyway, that's not what I meant. There were those who posted shortly after mē and those who clearly waited to be sure we weren't going to doubt mē's word and/or argue again that mē was mafia.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
Gracious even my schedule is under scrutiny. I am busy till 7:00 everday. Then I go eat dinner. So I don't get home till about 8:30. So yeah my votes are gonna be a little late. Just don't lynch me AGAIN.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes head in*

eek! My how things are happening (and this is just looking at the opening post of this thread as I do not have much time)

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
HansenJ
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm Sarcasticmuppet... you might want to look back to day two when I started out by voting for Hansenj.

And then today, doing it again before Msquared had said she was Mafia...

Then look at who else I said I thought was Mafia by using the process of elimination.

But then again, I could be a spy in disguise, right? Or just a fluffy white rabbit with big gnashy teeth!

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
a fluffy white rabbit with big gnashy teeth!
[Angst] *flees*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, even I am getting bored with the repition, but I would think that this is my last night. I have already made my preperations and give my instructions to my padiwan police. I have talked to the one citizen that we have cleared. This citizen prefers that their identity remain a secrect for now, and I respect that. As I have said before I expect it will be a couple of days before the police report again, so that when they do they will have at least two more mafia names, so please sit tight. We are thinking that there are 6 mafia, well 3 after tonight.

Just a quick run down. By my calculations at the start of the game the numbers were about 4 citizens to each mafia(4-1), give or take a little. After tonights lynching and mafia hit I figure that it will be 5 citizens for each mafia(5-1) and if we had not lost two citizens to natural causes today it would be 6 citzens to each mafia(6-1). Your chances of winning are better if you do not vote until the police confirm the mafia. I know you have your suspicions and leads, but what real leads do you have? There is no real proof, just what you think someone is saying or why they are saying it. Trust me, we can win with more citizens alive if you let the police do their job.

Thanks
msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I definetely agree with the whole boldness in your vote thing. I just went through a quick runthrough and I obviously missed a few folks. Jeez. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaha
Member # 4874

- posted      Profile for jamaha           Edit/Delete Post 
Or I could just get accused by rivka anyway, because she likes to accuse everyone and their dog. [Wink]

But seriously, of course you have to be right sometime, rivka, if you accuse everyone. I say everyone let the police do their job and keep your accusations to yourself. If someone truly feels someone is mafia, we all have m2's email, we could tell him and he could pass it along to the other police. Just a thought. I admit I was wrong yesterday, but I'm also new to the game. Please don't hold it against me.

[Monkeys]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
she likes to accuse everyone and their dog
[ROFL] That's a great line. I may make it my personal slogan.

You are right, of course. If I'm suspicious of everyone, I'll get it right eventually. But I believe everyone I have actually VOTED for in this game and last (except Ryan) was actually mafia. I haven't voted for you. Yet. [Evil]

Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm still voting for someone tomorrow, if only to have a lynching death for Patsy to write about (I love your work, Terry Gilliam, I especially loved your version of 12 monkeys!).
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Too late to vote, but anyway I'm not sure about anyone being mafia. Except maybe Erik. May be my next choice.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, by the way, I know Troubs is in Australia but we don't hear him too much...
Hmmm...
[Angst]

[ September 25, 2003, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.