FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MAFIA DAY 3: Bring Out Your Dead! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MAFIA DAY 3: Bring Out Your Dead!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
It makes sense that she would, I suppose. Since they asked about someone who was already dead before their deadline.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, then, no question to this anymore...

HansenJ

Keep up the good guessing coppers.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
This is really important guys: We need to vote. If all the citizens abstain, then the mafia will get two hits a day, because gosh darn them if they won't vote to lynch an innocent townie. We've got to put a stop to that right now. It only takes one vote to lynch. I did what I thought was right and voted for Damander. If other townies had done the same instead of abstaining, we wouldn't have lost Narnia.

Aunt Ashley wants YOU to vote!

PS, if anyone suspects me, I voted twice for mafioso.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
SM,

I agree vote now. A police has identified a mafia so all the townies should vote.

The only time not to vote is when we are not sure.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the first time I've played, I'm still trying to get the hang of how the game works. Oh, and I'm going with the mob and voting for hansenj
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
m2, who's the mafia?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pajeba
Member # 5656

- posted      Profile for pajeba           Edit/Delete Post 
Good job police! Two mafia ID'd in the first three days and another lynched. Too bad about Dr. Narnia, though [Frown]

My vote: hansenj

Posts: 233 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaha
Member # 4874

- posted      Profile for jamaha           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my! It turns out I was horribly wrong. But I still stand by what I said about not being able to tell Damander was mafia by her posts.

Gee, Damander, I don't think I want to be your friend anymore. [Wink]

Welp, looks like my vote has to be hansenj (b/c of course if I didn't vote now everyone would be yelling I was mafia....now who else unknowingly voted for Narnia??)

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

You may not have been able to tell -- or you may be mafia, and you were trying to cover for her.

I'm leaning toward the second option.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since I'm lucky enough to be able to come back and post, I'll change my vote as well.

hansenj shall die....

(idk [Dont Know] )

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
I was completely duped by Damander. I admit it. Just to make sure I don't kill any policemen by accident now I would abstain but since Hansenj is mafia I vote hansenj .
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

In Round 1, the votes went in this order. It's redundant, but bear with me:

Eslain voted for Ryuko
Youth ap Orem voted for m2 then changed his vote to Head Ditch Digger
Sopwith voted for Feyd Baron
Narnia voted for Head Ditch Digger
Celia voted for Head Ditch Digger
Ryuko voted for Head Ditch Digger
Anna voted for Head Ditch Digger
Rivka voted for Head Ditch Digger
I voted for Erick Slaine (lied about voting for mafia both times, sorry all. Unless of course Eslaine is mafia, then I'm not sorry)
hansenj voted for Head Ditch Digger
Feyd Baron voted for Head Ditch Digger
Blackwolve voted for Head Ditch Digger
Troubadour voted for Head Ditch Digger
Ryan Hart voted for me (sarcasticmuppet) after, I think, voting for m2 and finding out he's immune.
Ralphie voted for Head Ditch Digger

And round 2:
Sopwith voted for hansenj
Erik voted for herself
Somebody else voted for Slaine (didn't see who, but jeniwren at this point said he had 2 and hansenj had one. I suspect an edited post [Mad] )
I voted for hansenj and later switched to Damander
Zevlag voted for Slaine
Ryan voted for hansenj
Narnia voted for Demander
Ryuko voted for Demander
jamaha voted for Narnia
Demander voted for Narnia
celia voted for Frisco
hansenj voted for Narnia
Feyd voted for Erik Slaine
nfl voted for Narnia
Rivka voted for Demander
Demander switched to Eslaine at the last minute and it wasn't counted.
Anna voted for Demander at like three in the morning and that wasn't counted either

[ September 24, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*yells to the bandwagon* WAIT FOR ME!!!

hansenj

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::laughs insanely at everyone::
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I was the first person to vote for Erik yesterday, sm. And I edited my vote so an not to be confusing -- and showed that I had done so.

Of course, this was AFTER he had voted for me, but before he had changed his vote to himself.

Damander
Member # 4439

- posted      Profile for Damander           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, T_Smith, I like you!

*gives seductive look*
Hey, um, you live pretty close to Provo, do you think we could get together sometime?
*Looks up at T with a fire in her eyes*
Too bad we randomly picked to kill you the first round. I'm sure you wouldn't have voted for me. *As she slowly moves closer, blows in his ear and then adds a [Kiss] *

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

Wait, can ghosts be seductive?

Oh, what the hey, T's a ghost too!

*lays on another big kiss*

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the whole being dead thing would put a huge damper on our relationship.

But thanks anyway.

[ September 24, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Wow! What is eslaine serving over in the Lounge??
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
*pulls out pen and writes a tent around the two ghosts*

Next time, the rule will be Fluffy, Insubstantial, and Rated G. [Smile]

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The only time not to vote is when we are not sure.

That's where the word game comes in because it's fun to take a risk. [Wink]

(I hope you know I'm just giving you crap m2. I think this has been a great game so far!!)

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

A huge damper on our relationship, sweetie pie? I don't see how....*gives T another kiss*

But hey, if you don't want us to be together, by all means I'll leave you alone.

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Eslaine, Sopwith, Ryan Hart, and I didn't vote for HDD in Round 1.

Sopwith, Erik, Zevlag, Ryan, jamaha, celia, hansenj, Feyd, and nfl didn't vote for Demander in Round 2.

Those who have consistently not voted for mafia are Slaine, Sopwith and Ryan.

Of the living members, Avadaru, blacwolve, fugu13, Raia, and Synesthesia have not voted, and fugu's the only one who hasn't been posting.

Edit: for being stupid

[ September 24, 2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
May I point out that this is my first appearance in this thread?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
um, sarcasticmuppet, look at page 1 again.

quote:
This just in.

Hansenj is mafia.

I vote for hansenj .

msquared

what on earth are you talking about?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

jeez, I totally missed that.

vote: hansenj

eslaine
Member # 5433

May I point out that this is, actually the second time I've appeared in this thread?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I was about to point that out. Although for a second I was wondering why everyone was voting for hansenj and I had to go back to see where msquared IDed 'em.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

oh go back to the ghost lounge, you silly serving wench. [Big Grin]
eslaine
Member # 5433

Can I just point out that this will be the last time I am posting on this thread?
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Doubt it.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pajeba
Member # 5656

- posted      Profile for pajeba           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, hey! SM, I voted for HDD on the first day and hansenj today. I didn't vote for anyone yesterday because I trusted msquared's judgement, and no mafia had been ID'd.
Posts: 233 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble]

And here I had my whole defense all figured out in my head...

Fine then! Kill me! [Evil Laugh]

*runs away from scary-looking mob to the Ghost Lounge to check out my home-to-be*

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patsy
Member # 5699

- posted      Profile for Patsy   Email Patsy         Edit/Delete Post 
*wanted to hear hansenj's defense, if for no other reason than to use it in her lynching*
Posts: 68 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry jeniwren, it makes little sense now to say it...leave the townies to figure things out on their own. [Evil]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, the townies don't care either way. All you're doing is cheesing off the mod... Bad idea, bad...

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
I voted for HDD too.

Dooooooh! [Wall Bash]

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Sorry pajeba. Must have missed those. Anyway, it's fixed now.

It was clever of hansenj to vote for HDD back in Round 1 when it was obvious that he'd get lynched, no?.

Damander
Member # 4439

*re-reads death* Oh wait! I'm married. To an awful man named Mennis that wanted to have me killed. Oops, good thing I didn't use this stuff in the brown paper bag.... [Eek!]
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Mennis will come into play later, remember? It's forshadowing.
Patsy
Member # 5699

- posted      Profile for Patsy   Email Patsy         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait 'til you find out who Mennis is. [Evil]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

Oh, I think I know..... [Razz]
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
I had better get my vote in! hansenj
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I am wondering that if I keep claiming that I will not live through the night, that I might actually live through the night? [Smile]

I am glad to have been of service. If I live I will do my best to continue serving my fellow townies.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

Mennis? When did this happen?

::wonders why people do interesting things when he's not around....::

[ September 24, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
hmmmmmm.....what about

hansenj

Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Interesting who posts after the target is a forgone conclusion, neh?
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

You just might have a point there, rivka....
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Time to jump on the bandwagon, wheee!

I vote for hansenj .

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

Everyone posted after it was a foregone conclusion. As soon as msquared declared hansenj to be mafia we knew who was going to be lynched.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.