FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Zotto!))))) [Smile] Thanks, I'll try! *hug back*
(((((EN))))) [Smile]
(((((rivka)))))
((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))) [Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((Raia)))))))
Weeeeeeee!

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))) feel better!
(((((Rheagar))))) welcome to hatrack!
(((((You)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Marek))))) Anytime!
(((((Raia))))) Oh no! [Frown] Refuah shelaimah!
(((((Zotto!)))) [Blushing]
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((RtF))))) Welcome! [Wave]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((rivka))))) Aww, toda!!!! Ani mekava she ze yahavor ad machar. [Frown]
(((((EN))))) Thanks!
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Wave]
(((((Narnia))))) [Kiss]
(((((Zotto!))))) Just because I haven't in a while.
(((((((((((Marek))))))))))) [Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
(((EN))) thanks, I really liked that book (but I guess you get that)
(((rivka))) just because
(((Rheagar))) you seem very familiar, welcome to hatrack, *extends hand in frindship* [Wave]
(((((((Raia))))))) I'll risk the germs [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((Marek)))))))) Aww, thanks!!! [Kiss] I feel special now. *grins* [Blushing]
Marek
Member # 5404

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) you are very very special, i'm glad you feel that way [Wink]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((Marek))))))))))) [Blushing] [Kiss]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I really need a hug. I got a speeding ticket, and I was so upset I almost burst into tears right in front of the cop. I also have a headache and I'm not feeling well. And I have to go to a funeral tomorrow. I've just plain had a crappy week. [Frown]

(((((everyone)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Marek)))))
((((((((((Eruve)))))))))) [Frown] Feel better!

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Rivka))))) thank you. I'm starting to feel a little better.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Hatrack)))

I really, really need a hug. [Frown]

(((Everybody)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Mikola Mozhaiski))))) [Wink]
(((((TAK)))))
(((((Rheagar)))))
((((((Everyone))))))
(((((You)))))

G'night all! I'm going to bed before my headache splits through my skull. (but first I take NyQuil and read more of Dune [Big Grin] )

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka))))) [Big Grin] Aww, you missed me!
(((((Eruve))))) I hope you feel better soon.
(((((Raia))))) [Wave]
(((((Marek)))))
(((((T.AK)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((D)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Frown]

(((((everyone)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Eruve)))

(((Papa Moose)))
(((Mooselet)))

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Eruve))))) Good! Hope the rest of the way better arrives speedily!
(((((((((((((((Zotto!))))))))))))))) [Frown]
(((((tt&t))))) Of course I did! I hear you're studying. [Wink]
(((((the poster formerly known as Ic)))))
(((((all the Meese)))))

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Eru))))) Feel better!!!!
(((((Zotto!))))) OH NO!!! What's wrong?? Can't have Zotto! unhappy!!!
(((((rivka)))))
(((((tt&t))))) [Wave]
((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))

OK, I need hugs... I just came back from an absolutely awful rehearsal, I'm sick, I'm frustrated, and my choir teacher hates me, which makes half the things that go wrong my fault, so instead of being at home, I had to be at school, with a teacher who's yelling at me constantly, and nothing works. Argh.

(((((blacwolve))))) She needs them too.

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Raia)))))

(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown]
((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))
(((((tt&t)))))

(((((these are just for you)))))

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

(((((rivka))))) [Smile]
((((Raia)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))

((((((everyone))))))

::studies::

Ach, who am I kidding! [Big Grin]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
*coughs* I'm the one on headset with said choir teacher for the whole show *coughs*

Oh, I mean with said choir teacher and random guy who has decided he's calling cues; as far as I can tell, simply in order that we might have two people screaming opposing instructions at us, instead of one, telling us to do the right thing. [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Cry]
Marek
Member # 5404

(((((Eru))))) thanks, that really made me smile, even when your day is awful you can help others
(((((Zotto!))))) I hope you feel better
(((((blacwolve))))) I hope things can get better for you very soon, my oldest brother would say to go to that guy take away his head set and throw him the f@@@ out the door, I pretty much agree
(((((rivka))))) for always taking care of everyone, simply put, you are a very nice person
(((((tt&t))))) for making me not feel so bad about my not studying
((((((((Raia)))))))) I'm so sorry I can't help more than just to tell you that I wish so much right now I could be there, and could give you a real hug and just let your tears fall on my shoulder as long as you need them to fall (((((((((((Raia))))))))))) I just wish there was more I could do for you after all you have done for me [Kiss]

Marek
Member # 5404

And for refrence blacwolve my oldest brother has worked alot in theatre, mainly sets and some costuming, and he has been a professional bouncer, so it is a little easier for him to throw people out, still I hope at the very least someone can tell that guy to shut up. (((((blacwolve))))) I hope it all gets worked out well (if not I know a good bouncer)

((((((((Raia)))))))) I'm sorry you got yelled again, I hope thing are better tomarrow, but if they aren't I will still be here for you.

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((tt&t))))) I should be studying too . . . [Angst]
((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))) [Razz]
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((Marek))))) [Blushing]

Marek
Member # 5404

All is not well these days [Frown] I may at some point soon be removed from collegedo to academic suspension, which may cause some problems with the best part of my life since my family is convinced it is all because of how much I talk to my girlfriend. this may lead to me being cut off from contact with her in the near future. [Cry] needles to say that would suck, and if I get to have the fun of bombing out of college and being cut off from her then my life will basically be a form of life closely resembling hell.

(((((rivka)))))) sorry to embarasse you, but you really seem like a nice person.
(((((Zotto!)))))) I hope thing get better before I loose my computer
((((((Eruve)))))) Sorry about the speeding ticket, but seeing my characters true name on here really was cool, and good for a grin.
((((((blacwolve))))))) sorry my advice isn't very good, but just pretend I was joking
((((((tt&t)))))) just because
((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) I'm sorry I know I wasn't supposed to say it here yet [Blushing] , but I am too worried about not getting to talk to you to pass up a chance to tell you that I love you dearly, and you mean so much to me.

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Marek)))))))))) Good luck! And I think you're pretty great, too. [Smile]

(((((whoever needs)))))
(((((whoever wants)))))

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Thanks for the hugs you guys. I felt really miserable at bedtime, but I got a good night's sleep, so I'm feeling better.

(((((Mikola Mozhaiski))))) I think that's a cool name [Wink]
(((((Raia))))) hope choir and school goes better
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Icarus a.k.a. Megachirops))))) what made you change you're name?
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((TAK)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Zotto)))))

gotta go.
(((((you)))))

Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
*collapses into thread*

I'm exhausted. I've been working on this mailing since 11. I've so far copied both pages of the flier, and trifolded them. All 900+ sheets of each page. Next I get to stuff the registration form page into the informational page. Then tab them. Then put the address labels on them.

Forget hugs - somebody just shoot me, please?

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Eruve)))))
((((((((((Vána)))))))))) *squirts Vána with a water gun* Better? [Wink]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Marek)))) You're advice was fine. I hope everyting goes better.
((((Rivka))))
((((Raia))))
((((Vana))))

Megachirops is Icarus!?!?!?!? [Dont Know] [Blushing]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((tt&t))))) Thanks so much, you are too kind. [Smile]
(((((rivka))))) Wow, mistress of all hugging, high goddess of huggage, I bow to you [Hail]
(((((blacwolve))))) You dork, I said you needed hugs too, *sighs* nobody ever listens to me...
(((((Eru))))) [Smile] Thanks. And feel better, y'hear?
(((((Icarus))))) Woah, you and megachirops are the same person??? [Blushing] Didn't know that. Well, hugs for both of you!!
(((((Zotto!))))) Doing better????? [Frown]
(((((TAK))))) Hope you can come back soon, missing you!
(((((Vána))))) Awwww, I hope everything gets better... and NO, I will not shoot you, hugs win!
((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))) Oh my goodness, that's so awful, I'm so so so so sorry... I really hope that doesn't happen, all my sympathy!!! If it does, it's ok, it really is... breathe in, all will be well... awwwww, I'm so so sorry (((((((((((Marek))))))))))) Please tell me if there's anything I can do to help!!!!!! [Frown] [Kiss] [Blushing] I really really hope it all goes ok!!!!!! (((((Marek)))))

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia))))) High goddess of huggage? [ROFL] I like that!

blacwolve
Member # 2972

I was ranting, Isn't that part of the purpose of this thread? to have somewhere to go to rant? [Razz]
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((rivka))))) [Smile]
Why are you not online???
(((((blacwolve))))) Yeah it is. My apologies. [Smile]

(((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))

[ October 16, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))
My lil Highlander buddy. Poor poor Marek.
((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ravenclaw
Member # 4377

- posted      Profile for ravenclaw           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Does anyone have any Hershey's hugs for me?
Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*hands ravenclaw a bag of hugs*
there, is that better?

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you thank you thank you ALL! [Blushing]

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better. Thanks ALL!

(((YOU)))

(I'm in class, I gotta go! *zooms*)

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ravenclaw
Member # 4377

- posted      Profile for ravenclaw           Edit/Delete Post 
thanks!

(((((((((((((everyone))))))))))))))

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((((((((((((THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Big Grin] [Smile] [The Wave] [Kiss] [Group Hug]

Thanks to all who hugged me, my day is SO much better today than it was yesterday!!!!!!

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Raia))))) there's another one for ya! [Big Grin]
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Eru))))) Aww, thanks!! [Smile]
blacwolve
Member # 2972

I went to a soccer game tonight. My brother is on the soccer team. He didn’t play, it was sectionals, and he broke his leg twice last year, so he’s a bit behind everyone else. They lost, our team I mean. During penalty kicks. He was so sure they were going to win. I am ridiculously proud of my brother, I’ve discovered too late. I’ve only been to two of his soccer games in high school. I know he would have loved for me to have gone to more, but I didn’t. I feel horrible. Yet, if someone says tomorrow, “Hey, I saw you at the soccer game last night.” I’m liable to answer proudly, “Yea, my brother’s on the team.” I love him so much. When we were little we fought all the time, we hated each; but in the past year or so we’ve become really close. I’ll be sorry to leave that. I’m sorry that I’ll probably never see another one of his games. That the one game I’ve seen that he played in will probably be the last time I ever see him play. Why can’t we discover these things when we’re younger, when we have time to do all the things that I now want to do, and will never be able to.
Megachirops
Member # 4325

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((blacwolve))) Your last post here was beautiful. Landmark post type stuff.
(((Marek))) Do you think maybe you are spending too much time on other things?
(((Vána)))
(((Eruve)))

The name change is a temporary thing . . . just symbolic of the fact that I've been in a weird posting mood lately. I've always kept this name around for when I was not exactly feeling myself . . . kind of like a warning. I've never made it a secret that it was me, so it's not anything like hiding behind a secret identity.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia))))) Yay!
(((((RtF)))))
(((((ravenclaw))))) And here *tosses over a handful of chocolate hugs* White and milk chocolate together. Yum!
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Big Grin]
(((((blacwolve))))) Wow. I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and are so proud of your brother. Life is a learning experience, neh?
(((((Ic))))) How'd the house-cleaning go?

(((((YOU!)))))

Megachirops
Member # 4325

o_O

Did you IM me?

Or were you chatting with Ela?

-o-

It went well . . . the house is actually presentable now!

[Smile]

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))) you have made my day so very wonderful, i'm still failing most of my classes, but it is the best day ever, because of you [Big Grin] [Kiss] [The Wave] [Kiss] [Big Grin]

And thank you everyone who hugged me before, they really helped too,
(((((rivka))))) I had know idea huggage was a word, or that there was a High Goddess of it, but if there is then it is probably you [Hail] [Group Hug]
(((((Eruve Nandiriel))))) Thanks, you have been very helpful too.
(((((Rhaegar))))) yeah, highlander rocks
(((((Megachirops))))) Of course I have thought of that, I'm not denying that I don't spend enough time on my school work, or that my situation is all my fault, thanks for you concern.
(((((blacwolve))))) At least you got to see him play once, you can still always be proud of him, and even if you can't go to more of his games I'm sure there will be times for you to be there for him, for you to watch what he does with pride, for you to point to him and say with love and pride in your voice "that is my brother."

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.