FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! I spooked Icky!
(((((Ic))))) Neither. I just like to read everyone's away messages. It's fun. [Big Grin] Glad it went well. Wanna come clean mine now?
(((((Marek))))) I hadn't known either. [Wink] But thanks!

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Marek, are you offended? I wasn't trying to be offensive, just asking you what you thought was causing the problem. I'm sorry if you are angry at me.

(((Marek)))

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((blacwolve))))) That was beautiful, it really was... and I know what you mean about that, I wish I were closer to my younger sister, or at least I wish that I knew how close I was to her, I'm always so proud when I go see her performances, when she's in the spotlight. [Smile] (Which, btw, is about half of her waking moments...)
(((((Icarus))))) [Smile] OK then!! Yay!
(((((rivka))))) Actually, I think I made up that word, but it's about you, so it has to be a real word, it completely describes you!! [Wink]
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Eru)))))
(((((ravenclaw))))) I'm so sorry, I missed yours before!!! *gives lots and lots of hersheys hugs to ravenclaw*
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wave]
((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Blushing] Don't be silly. I should be thanking YOU!! So thank you!! [Kiss] And I'm so glad that you feel better, and so sorry that you're failing classes, and so hopeful that everything will work out!!! (((((Marek)))))

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I'm probably just a sentimental, maudlin old fool, but Raia and Marek are suuuuuuuch a cute couple. [Big Grin] *applauds*

(((C'mere, you.)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggles*
(((((Raia and Mikola Mozhaiski)))))
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
((((rivka))))
((((Icarus)))) I'm sorry, I'm not offended, or angry, and I really do appreciate the concern, I guess I just said it badly.
((((Zotto!)))) What gave it away? [Blushing] thanks, and even if you are just being a sentimental fool I'm glad you think so.
((((Eruve Nandiriel)))) aw thanks, I don't think I've ever been hugged with Raia on the thread, by her but not with her.
(((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] thanks, and I'm sure you thanked me before, and I still say I should be thanking you. Thank you!!! [Kiss] I'm sure everything will work out, it won't be the first time someone failed a course or two, it isn't great but if I have to retake a few classes I can deel with that. Thank you so much. (((((((Raia)))))))

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Blushing]

(((((Zotto!))))) [Hat]
(((((Eru))))) Aww, thanks!! [Monkeys]
(((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] I'm glad you think everything will work out, I'm sure it will if you keep a positive attitude!! Yay!!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally its out, knowing this has been very hard on me. But Raia is trusting, so I must keep secret.

((((Marek and Raia))))

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Rhaegar The Fool))))) [Wave]
(((((Raia & Marek))))) [Big Grin]
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Razz]
(((((D)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((T.AK)))))
(((((Icky)))))
(((((Narn)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

::dances and sings::

I'm so happy! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((tt&t))))) [Smile] Why are you so happy?
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((((((((Marek))))))))))))

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((tt&t))))) whyever you are happy, I'm glad you are.

(((((rivka)))))

(((((Rhaegar))))) I know it was mostly for Raia, but still thanks for keeping it a secret.

((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia & Marek))))) [Big Grin]

Life is just perfect at the moment. [Smile] Even though I have exams coming up! [Roll Eyes] There is something wrong with me! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((tt&t))))) You're so funny. [Kiss]
((((((((((Marek)))))))))) [Kiss]

Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Art History midterm paper due tomorrow and I haven't started it...

Not that I think that behavior should be praised, but I'm dreading the all-nighter nevertheless. [Wall Bash]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Ic)))))
(((((Raia))))) [Big Grin]
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((RtF)))))
(((((tt&t))))) [Smile]
((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))) [Frown]
((((((((((Nick)))))))))) Been there, done that . . . Let's not discuss the test I have in, err, just under 2 weeks. *ulp* The paper will be great, and caffeine is a wonderful thing. [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

quote:
The paper will be great, and caffeine is a wonderful thing.
Indeed, how do you think I graduated from high school? I turned in all my work last minute and stayed up for three days straight. Ah, the wonders of caffeine. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
I turned in all my work last minute and stayed up for three days straight. Ah, the wonders of caffeine.
NICK! (((((Nick))))) You're my long lost twin! [Wink]
Nick
Member # 4311

[ROFL]
rivka
Member # 4859

Nick, I mean this is the nicest way. SHOOO! Go write that paper! Then come back and tell us you're all done. We'll time you, 'k?

Ready?

Set?

GO!

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmm....today I'm supposed to be doing four math lessons, a math test, write the rough draft for my term paper, work out for about an hour, and finish a sewing project!
*gasps*
Why am I here?! Oh, well.

(((((Raia and Mikola Mozhaiski))))) apparently everyone knew about this but me. [Frown]
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Nick))))) go work on that paper!
(((((TT&T))))) you better study, too!
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Zotto)))))
(((((TAK))))) where are you???
(((((Everyone)))))
(((((You!)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Oh, is this now the "'fess up to what you ought to be doing" topic? [Wink]

I ought to be cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and studying for my ACK test.

I'm . . . uh, taking a break! That's it! [Wink]

(((((Nick))))) Hope the paper is all done and knocks 'em dead! And that you are adequately caffeinated. [Wink]
(((((Eruve)))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do!)))))

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I ought to be finishing my computer assignment. I'm here instead. [Big Grin]

(((You all!)))

Sorry I haven't posted in forever and a day, school is insaaaaane! (but in a good way!)

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
((((everyone))))

because things are finally going alright, and I feel the need to share my good feelings!

[Group Hug]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((Raia and Mraek))))))))))))

Check the marriage bet thread.

((((((((Eruva)))))))))))

((((((((All of You Little Fantasy Freaks)))))))))

((((((((Ferrets))))))))))))))

((((((((Everyone Else)))))))))

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

::covers eyes::

::runs in::

(((((everyone)))))

You can't see me! I'm not really here! I'm studying, honest! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(((((B)))))

::SIGH:: So happy.

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Megan))))) [Big Grin]
(((((RtF)))))
(((((tt&t))))) Suuure you're studying. [Wink] And I'm so happy for you!
(((((TAK))))) Hope you can get back here soon.

Megachirops
Member # 4325

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Marek)))
(((tt&t)))
(((Nick)))
(((Eruve Nandiriel)))
(((Zotto!)

-o-

I couldn't find my wedding band this morning.

[Frown]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
My dad once lost his wedding band in a vat of acid.

My mother was not happy.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((You know who you are)))))

Sorry I haven't been keeping up too well with this thread!! ((((((((((((Extras for the usual suspects)))))))))))

((((((((((Marek))))))))))

Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hugs for everyone! Yay!

I'm feeling super-huggy, and I brought cookies for everyone too:

*hands out hugs and cookies*

-Annie [Smile]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I was really stupid. I decided to rearrange my room today. I moved all my furniture all by myself. I'm really, really sore. [Frown]

(((((Everyone)))))

Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm all over those cookies!

((((((((((((((((((((Annie))))))))))))))))))))

Oh yeah, and ((EVERYBODY)) because I'm in a good mood for no apparent reason! [Wave]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

I found it. [Smile] It was behind the bed.

Thank you all for caring.

Annie
Member # 295

Here, Icarus - have a cretan cookie.

Annie [Smile]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

[Smile]
katharina
Member # 827

I need a hug.

[Frown]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

(((Kat)))

Wanna talk about it? AIM? Parachat?

katharina
Member # 827

Parachat? No AIM.

I'm headed there.

Annie
Member # 295

Big hug for Kat ((((((((((((((Katharina darling)))))))))))))

Annie [Smile]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Ic))))) Glad you found it! [Smile]
(((((kat)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Annie))))) Cookies! Thanks!
(((((Eruve))))) [Frown] Ouch! Tried Advil?
(((((Javert))))) Yay!
((((((((((kat)))))))))) Hope things get better soon.

Annie
Member # 295

the biggest, most tender hug I can muster

((((((((you know who you are))))))))))))))

Annie [Smile]

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad day. Need hug.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

((((Black Mage))))

And take a cookie too...

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Annie)))))
((((((((((Black Mage))))))))))

(((((everyone who needs)))))
(((((everyone who wants)))))

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I'm still feeling sore. I think I did something to my knee, too. It'll probably feel better in a few days though.

I'm in a happy mood!!! [Big Grin]

(((((Everyone)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Annie)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Black Mage))))) cheer up!
(((((Kat)))))
(((((Icarus)))))
(((((anyone who wants/needs)))))
(((((YOU!!!)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((Black Mage)))))hope tomarrow goe bteer for you, and welcome to hatrack, [Wave]

(((((Eruve))))) [Frown] I hope the soreness goes away soon as my mom would say,"It will feel better when it quits hurting" I know not that funny when it still hurts

((((((((Raia)))))))) because I think you could use one today, ((((((((Raia))))))))because you know why I'm hugging you again [Wink]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Eru))))) [Wave]
(((((rivka))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Black Mage))))) I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day! [Frown]
((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))

Yeah, my day yesterday wasn't so great either, as you've probably gathered already... I was doing a really long, drawn out English assignment and I was about 4 terms from the end, when Wordperfect crashed, and I lost over half of the assignment. At 1:00 AM. [Wall Bash]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Eruve))))) Hope you're less sore today, and that your knee's ok.
(((((Marek)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Oh NO! *shudders* Hope today's going better.

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((rivka))))) Thanks, not really, but I appreciate it anyway. [Frown]

(((((((Marek))))))))

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown]
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.