FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 4)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd sed the one picture I have of myself online, but I'd much rather wait to get a picture of just me or a pic of me and my girl rather than me and my evil sister-in-law. Especially since it looks like I married her in that picture.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
You're just trouble anyway, Ralphie. Aren't you used to it by now?
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid trouble. Be less sticky.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polystyrene
Member # 3612

- posted      Profile for Polystyrene   Email Polystyrene         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, my boyfriend just got a t-shirt with Ralphie sticking his finger up his nose. I thought of you.
Posts: 1000 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is in my latest thread..

Mr. Smith???? lol..I'll wait patiently..

Do I really look like someone you know, Human?

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
::joins Mae and waits for T to post his photo:: Hey, he's sweet, funny, and smart. That's enough to make any girl curious.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH PIXIE!!! ...the only problem I have is that, it could be something I might not expect. That always happens...zut....
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Why does it matter if he doesn't look like you expect him to? He's great as is.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Fine fine fine...Lol..why are we talking about him anyway????...fun fun fun...
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sheesh - It's not longer Mr T, it's become Gigolo T.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

ROFL. Ralphie the Right speaks again.

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited August 26, 2002).]

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

LOL..indeed...
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
I swear, Pixie, Maethoriell and the newly proclaimed "Gigolo T" are slowly taking over this forum.
Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

You bet we are!
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

You just now noticed Emp??...lol..I wonder if he's going to change his name now. We rock!..lol
Pixie
Member # 4043

LOL. BTW, has anyone seen Kwsni's pic? It's really good.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Yea..It's like Mack's..Kewlios..lol..*going back to teenage mode*...lol...goodnes..now I've got the giggles!!
Pixie
Member # 4043

LOL. The giggles are great! I haven't had them in a while though.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

..but I giggle too much...probably more that I should.....Me and Pixie are taking over this thread eh?
Pixie
Member # 4043

Problem solved. ::hands thread back to the rest of Hatrack:: ...Temporarily.
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, at your age, Pixie, I was not nearly that cute.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Gigalo T? I like, I like.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Cute??? Me??? Are you sure you have the right person?
::would say something very naughty but has thought the better of it::

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Gah. Teenage horomones. *shudder*

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I hate being called pretty unless it's someone hot or I like..hehehe...
Eddie Whiteshoes
Member # 2951

- posted      Profile for Eddie Whiteshoes           Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, Tom, I bet you wouldn't react that way if someone starting hitting on YOU.

Y'know, Tom's SO cute. He's, like, smart, and stuff, and the way he writes is SOOO funny. ::giggles:: I, like, just want to, like, totally eat him up! He's so silly!

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

...but Tom's married...er...ok
Pixie
Member # 4043

ROFL. Eddie, that was precious.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Lol, that was so you Eddie.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

::is ashamed of how she's been behaving the past few days:: I'm sorry, guys. It won't happen again.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Anyway, back to talking pictures. Im sure I will get them up this week. At least I hope I will. Life seems to get busy the moment Im supposed to do something.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm sending a better pic then that... horrible horrible... horrible face shot of me. The group shot of me mac, ladyday, and pod, is much better. But I need solo time!
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
nDrA-
If you could take down that horrible face shot of mine, I'd appreciate it

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
I just uploaded Pauls new pic.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Reminder: Sunday will be the last day I will be able to upload pictures for most of September. Get them in this week please. Thanks!
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

*a slight error*

People of Hatrack! I noticed a slight mistake in something I said last night when it was pointed out to me. When I said I would maybe post modeling pics, what I meant was of me when I was 2 and 3. I lived in Japan at that time and my parents had me model things. I did NOT intentionally do this. Sorry.

Eddie Whiteshoes
Member # 2951

- posted      Profile for Eddie Whiteshoes           Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, damn, and here you had me all hot and bothered...
Posts: 1743 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Sorry to disappoint you.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I'm with Eddie.. ...Japan? Cool.
Black Fox
Member # 1986

- posted      Profile for Black Fox   Email Black Fox         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I decided to upload some half way recent pictures of myself online for my mother. Thought someone around here might be half way interested what that crazed kooky megolomaniac looked like ; ) I'm really not such a bad guy. Neither do I babble on about militaria half as much as I might lead people to believe. I'm a rather Naturey person ; ) http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darthfox/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t
Posts: 1753 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Fox
Member # 1986

OH MY LORD ::laughs:: I just saw the picture that was up on NDRA's thing. Ahhh man. That has to be the worst picture.. well maybe not the worst but getting there.. taken of me ever. ahhh lol ; ) its all good though.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
That's not the worst picture. It's nice.
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna be honest. The original foobonic pic made you look like a goober. Those are much better.

I'm leaving my goober pictures up. I'm too lazy to find good ones.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

He's right. You look vastly better in the thumbnails.
Black Fox
Member # 1986

hehe I never thought of myself as a goober ; ) Thank you though.
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
::bump::

Because I'm too lazy to bookmark OR go to page three.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ok, the rumors are true. I handed in my pics to my friend tonight. He will email me the digital pics and I will send them in. Hopefully tonight, perhaps tomorrow.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Goodie!..hehehe..
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ok, my friend didnt send them to me. I talked with him today and he said he couldnt till about 6:00 but Im going to be going at 3:30(mt) so the pics will have to wait till Monday. If I cant send them in at that point, I will create a web page and post them there.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Dawg gone it..Have a nice trip to Mount Doom!
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.