FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » BobNDanaCon wrap-up: Follow-ups, stories, and picture links. :) madowl link on page 2 (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BobNDanaCon wrap-up: Follow-ups, stories, and picture links. :) madowl link on page 2
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't hear any yelps of pain and he's still in there washing dishes. I'm afraid to look.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack! That's what I get for mentioning specific people. Farmgirl and Ivygirl, it was indeed a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more. Ivygirl, good luck with "inviting" that guy to prom!

I would also like to say that seeing Nathan again was fun, and meeting Lime and Vana and Xavier and Valentine and Plaid. Wish I could have spent a little more time with all of you.

I also got to meet Bob and Dana, who were very nice but understandably highly distracted.

I'd definitely like to see the pillow fight pictures. [my hatrack username] at gmail.com

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
won't someone, like, post these pictures somewhere?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ivygirl, good luck with "inviting" that guy to prom!
Oh - she finally talked to him about it yesterday. Unfortunately, another girl had already asked him first.

So she's is going stag, but going to have fun anyway! [Big Grin]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody better post them. I wanna see them, too.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't gotten any e-mails from plaid - I don't tthink he's near a computer right now.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
and he's going to be at the peace protest at five, and with hatrackers thereafter...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Which is cool. [Smile] I'm sure we'll see them eventually.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Either there were several pillow fights or I was more comatose than I thought during the pillow fight/wrestling match since I don't remember plaid being there. Of course he is such a laid back kinda guy it may be my perceptive abilities at question here. So, late night owls, which is it?

[ April 07, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

He was a non-violent participant [Wink] As I recall there were sort of two pillowfights one earlier and one later. It was the later one that required ice. After Ken was done playing scrabble he came over and played fluxx. Remember there were three boys on the one bed and three girls on the other?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

The three boys were Frisco, fugu, and punwit. Plaid was playing scrabble at the couches, and jumped up to take the picture when the first pillow fight broke out, as I recall.

Frisco started that one, too. [Razz]

Added: The fourth person to join us was Shigosei.

[ April 07, 2005, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

BannaOj
Member # 3206

(now I'm second guessing, maybe he wasn't on the bed, cause that would have been frisco, fugu and punwit, but I'd swear he squeezed in and played at least a round, maybe the second game?)

He went to bed at some point and Icarus was still hanging out when we went over to ElJay's room.

AJ

[ April 07, 2005, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

punwit
Member # 6388

Ummm, Frisco, Fugu, Punwit. I was playing flux and stood up suddenly to quit. This was after the scrabble game broke up. Icky was the only one left from the Scrabble scrabble.

[ April 07, 2005, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Icky didn't say much. I'd love to see a transcript of what he was thinking.

*remembers* I never did get a Keeper in Flux. Dang it.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

The first pillow fight, when Plaid took pictures, was when the scrabble game was still going on. The fight that resulted in injuries was later. (And did not involve pillows, initially... after I pushed Frisco off the bed he came charging back and practically broke my nose with one.) Now do we have the timeline straight? [Wink]
BannaOj
Member # 3206

so he must not have played flux, I must be imagining things. My brain gets far worse with sleep deprivation than it does with booze.
punwit
Member # 6388

Yeah, and thanks. I got it now. [Wave]
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Mack, the die is blue and I'll email you the ones I want. Just let me know what you want to charge me for them. Paypal ok?

No, Farmgirl, not married (yet) and of course all of you would be invited. It probably wouldn't be in Omaha though, we'd like to have a beach ceremony.

[ April 07, 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Valentine014 ]

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I posted an off the cuff remark that some may have viewed and I deleted it almost immediately. It was a knee jerk reaction to a certain alignment of words. It wasn't terribly offensive but upon viewing the post I realized that a reference to a warfare beachhead wasn't appropriate to a discussion of a possible wedding site. I wish Nicole and Phil all the best in their life together. [Blushing]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*remembers* I never did get a Keeper in Flux. Dang it.
Not even ONE? How many games did you play?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

two, they both ended pretty fast.

AJ

Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd just like to add that this is probably only one of about 10 bobNdanacon wrap-up threads. You know there will be several from getting back from the honeymoon and finding out where they are going to be living and more pictures.

I see us in the near future, if we don't already, having enough threads to take up an entire page at hatrack of *just* "BobNDanacon".

Ain't it grand? [Big Grin]

(But let's not start bumping them all to check, K?)

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Only two short games of Fluxx?

Amateurs.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

well punwit kind of crashed, and there was the whole problem with the wet spot on the bed...

AJ

rivka
Member # 4859

*bump*
gossip
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for gossip           Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.