FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Enders Game the Movie (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Enders Game the Movie
J-Norm
Member # 8276

- posted      Profile for J-Norm   Email J-Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand OSC cannot tell us much, if they even keep him informed at all, but please, if you can Mr. Card, could you tell us SOMETHING? Possible story lines, possible actors, anything at all.

-Justin

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Possible story lines? Thats pretty simple, a combination of Enders Game and Enders Shadow, story line being pretty close to the book, I would imagine.

Actually, what he should do is have Ender actually be immaculately concieved, and trained in the ways of the force. That'd be cool. And Bean should be left home alone, with hilarious results involving burglers and Joe Pesci. Now THATS entertainment. Oh, and they should kill each other in giant Mecha.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
with giant mutated lizards.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TZM
Member # 8610

- posted      Profile for TZM           Edit/Delete Post 
Or... the whole thing comes out to be a different form of controll... becouse they are all part of the Matrix...>_>
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xanxtuary
Member # 8621

- posted      Profile for Xanxtuary   Email Xanxtuary         Edit/Delete Post 
Colonel Graff should be one of the lizards, that would suit him well!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Presences
Member # 8492

- posted      Profile for Presences           Edit/Delete Post 
and..and...And then.... all of your names above will be listed in the credits giving you glory for all the great ideas!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trance
Member # 6623

- posted      Profile for trance   Email trance         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taub
Member # 8644

- posted      Profile for Taub   Email Taub         Edit/Delete Post 
IMDB has posted that Michael Dougherty is writing (or wrote) the screenplay for the Ender's Game movie. Michael Dougherty wrote the screenplay for X2 and is also working on the screenplays for the new Superman movie and a movie of Logan's Run. I really enjoyed the X2 story, so I think that this adaptation for Ender's Game will be good, which is the most important step of moving from book to film. Exciting stuff. Although I if they make a sequel, it seems more likely that they will stay with Bean on Earth rather than following Ender into the future. Not that the Shadow series isn't great, but I would love to see the pequeninos on screen.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Doughterty co-wrote with the other cowriter of X2. D.C. Weiss has since turned in yet another draft. But Hollywood being as it is, don't count on any of these versions actually being what is filmed.

By the way, I am the writer of the first draft, and it is incorrect of IMDB not to have listed me first.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

- posted      Profile for WntrMute           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing George Lucas will not be directing.

http://www.hatrack.com/osc/reviews/everything/2005-05-22.shtml (scroll down.)

Maybe there could be a thread about what different directors or producers would do if they were filming 'Ender's Game.'

Peter Jackson would have all of the main charactors fall down a cliff at some point...but be ok.

George Lucas would have the worst. Dialog. Ever.

Jerry Bruckheimer: Explosions are pretty.

Richard Donner: New recruit Bean's enthusiasm gets on old-hand Ender's nerves, until they bust drug-running formic diplomats. Many buddy-movie moments of hilarity ensue.

Wolfgang Peterson.....

Posts: 218 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck7
Member # 8645

- posted      Profile for chuck7   Email chuck7         Edit/Delete Post 
M. Night Shyamalan: All the kids stand around in the baraks for an hour and 50 minutes talking about the battle room, then at the end when they finally walk into it a bugger kinda looks at them in a funny way and then leaves... roll credits

John Woo: The characters are thin, and the dialog sucks, but man those scenes in the battle room are awsome!

Tim Burton: There is alot of antispiation because "Tim Burton is directing it". But when the movie finally comes out it feels kind of disapointing, and all the childeren have nighmares because Bean was so creapy looking. The Ender fans hate it because it was done completely wrong, but everyone in hollywood goes on and on about how great it was because "Tim Burton directed it".

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

Ender's Game

as adapted, directed, and filmed by

SALVADOR DALI

based on a novel not originally by
SALVADOR DALI but someone else.

Open.
A classroom. All of the students are blonde-haired zombie-children. Beautiful, yet dead. They raise their arms and point out one child who is dark-haired, and sad.

The zombie-children chant in wooden tones:
Ender Wiggins, you are unwanted and despised.

Ender:
I hate my brother.

He knocks down one of the zombie-children. The child falls, a can of tuna rolls from his pale hand.
Pan as the can rolls left, and then out of frame.
There is an ant in the center of the frame.

Ender (voiceover):
I am alone.

Cut to Ender's home as Ender opens the door. There is a dark-haired zombie-boy, older than Ender. He is Peter. He is Ender's brother.

Peter (woodenly, like the other zombie-children):
You are what I was to have been. I despise you for replacing me.

Ender:
I wish you could love me.

Peter:
You stink.

Peter prepares to strike Ender with a haddock.

An angelic figure races to intercede. She is beautiful and alive. She is Valentine, Ender's sister.

Valentine:
Leave him alone, he is just a child!

Peter leaves.

Ender:
I am alone except for Valentine.

The scene changes, it is a seaside but the ocean is yellow.

Valentine:
You must go now. I must stay. We will be alone. Together, alone. Together, apart. You go to a great destiny.

Ender walks away down the yellow sea.
The wind blows.

The scene is the launch. It is a rowboat on a picnic table. In the boat fat man in a bathing suit speaks to a group of zombie-children, Ender is among them.
The fat man raises his hand and points at Ender.

Graff:
He is the best among you.

The zombie-children point at Ender.

Zombie-children:
We despise you for your status.

Close up on Ender, he is in a volcano's smoking caldera.

Ender:
I am alone.

Cut to a scene of ants walking across a watch. Pull back to reveal the watch is held by a girl's still hand.

Cut to the battleschool. It is a playground, with desks in the sandbox and arcade games along the slides. Zombie-children play the arcade games, woodenly and mechanically. Ender approches. He touches one game. All of the others are suddenly defeated. They raise their arms and point at Ender.

Zombie Children:
Your greatness sets you apart.

Close up of Ender, he is in a desert.

Ender:
I am alone.

Zombie Children (in the playground, still):
We despise you for your greatness.

Ender (in the desert):
I hate my brother.
I will play the fantasy game now.

The camera pulls back to reveal a midget, wearing flippers and a tutu. He holds two buckets, and there is a can of tuna on his head.

The Giant:
Now we will play "Giant's Drink." You must drink of one of these buckets.

Cut to the interior of one bucket, there is a contortionist in it.
Cut to Ender's face, it is blank.
Cut to the interior of the other bucket, there is a cat's head on a bed of spaghetti.
Cut to Ender's face, it is blank.
Cut to Ender facing the 'Giant.'
Ender takes the can of tuna from the 'Giant's' head and opens it. It is full of cottage cheese. He throws the cottage cheese into the air as the 'Giant' falls backwards into a tub of jello. Naked women fall from the sky.

Naked women:
Welcome to Fairyland.

Ender:
I hate my brother.

It is suddenly a woodland scene sitting on a rock there is a can of beans. A snake coils around the beans. Ender approaches the snake, and strangles it. He drops the body, but it is Valentine, still dressed like an angel.

Ender:
I am my brother.

He takes the beans.

The can of beans flies into the air, where it collides with a can of tuna. The can of tuna is knocked out of frame.

Ender:
Bean was a tactical genius. He was my greatest success.

Ender is sitting next to the rock in the woodland scene with the can of beans. He attempts to bite the can to open it. He cannot open the can with his teeth.

Ender:
I could not reach him. He was my greatest failure.

Ender is standing in the desert again.

Ender:
Only alone could I face the enemy in the game.

Ender jumps on a huge ant-pile.
Cut to Ender's feet smooshing ants.
Cut to the desert as Ender jumps on the ant-pile, but the rock from the woodland scene is beside him, the can of beans is perched on the rock.
Cut to Ender's feet smooshing more ants. His feet are deep in dead ants.
Cut to Ender's face, he is grinning.
Cut to Ender's feet, the ants are up to his ankles as he jumps.
Cut to Ender's face, he is insane. He has a mustache. It looks like SALVADOR DALI's mustache.
Cut to the desert. Dead Valentine is draped over the rock. The can of beans is toppled on the ground beside her. She is covered in dead ants. Ender stops jumping slowly, but he is still insane and still has a mustache.

Ender:
I won the game.

Close up of Valentine covered in ants.
Cut to the desert: Ender has a palette, paintbrush, a painter's smock and beret. He is painting the scene on a canvas.

Ender (to the camera, with an insane smile and tears in his eyes):
It was no game.

Fin.

[ September 26, 2005, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: WntrMute ]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
yeesh
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

The only difference between me and an ichthyophobiac is that I do not have ichthyophobia.
WntrMute
Member # 7556

A scene from "Ender's Game" as adapted and directed by the Wachowski siblings.

Ender is walking down a hall in the battleschool. He is wearing sunglasses and dressed in black.
Bean approaches. He is wearing sunglasses and dressed in a kimono.

Ender:
Ho, Bean.

Bean:
Ho, Ender.

Suddenly Bean attacks Ender. They fight.

They are still fighting.

They are fighting in an artistic and improbable way. But it looks cool, so that's ok.
Bean suddenly extends his hand, ending the fight.

Bean:
Enough. I just had to find out if I could have a 'toon.

Ender:
You could have just asked.

Bean:
You cannot truly ask someone for a 'toon until you fight them.

Ender:
Whoa.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, too much time on your hands.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePygmalionEffect
Member # 8649

- posted      Profile for ThePygmalionEffect   Email ThePygmalionEffect         Edit/Delete Post 
that was hilarious! Instead of Ender in Exile, how about Ender in the Matrix?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rackham
Member # 8127

- posted      Profile for Rackham   Email Rackham         Edit/Delete Post 
lmao

I WANT MUTE TO DIRECT THE MOVIE!

Posts: 62 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin Smith directing Ender's Game:

It would mainly consist of Bean and Ender talking about the homoerotic undercurrents of the military and how the 2nd Death Star could never have been constructed in time to destroy Yavin 5. Ender would fall in love with the Hive Queen.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
John Woo directing Ender's Game would actually be more like.....

The Gate opens. The opposing army enters the battleroom in slow motion, wearing long coats which blow dramatically in some kind of breeze. Ender and his army come into the battleroom one by one, in a dramatic line. For some reason no one on either side attacks until a bunch of doves fly up from the center of the room (again in slow motion)....

When the battle is over, Bean is frozen, but Ender's army has won. Ender cradles Bean's frozen form in his arms, his face a mask of slow motion anguish. He looks like he's crying, but actually there are no tears.

In slow motion, the doves come back and fly around him.....

etc

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Game, the Tarantino version:

Lots of jokes about Machiavelli and obscure tacticians between Ender and Bean. Petra has a skimpy flashsuit and a laser sword. Ender takes on Bonzo with lots of guns and a really cool soundtrack.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
These are brilliant.
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
Your SD screeplay made me sad, but the Wachowski bros almost made up for it. I hope you just type really really fast.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Norm
Member # 8276

quote:
Originally posted by Orson Scott Card:
Doughterty co-wrote with the other cowriter of X2. D.C. Weiss has since turned in yet another draft. But Hollywood being as it is, don't count on any of these versions actually being what is filmed.

By the way, I am the writer of the first draft, and it is incorrect of IMDB not to have listed me first.

"Card turned in the author-written script in May 2003. Warner Brothers and the various producers and the director are interviewing established screenwriters for the second draft."

The Fresco Pictures website wrote that in their Enders Game Movie news
(http://www.frescopictures.com/movies/ender/endersgame_update.html)

T-Smith: No kidding its going to be Shadow and Game, but you know how Hollywood is: Author writes book, Hollywood reads book, Hollywood butchers book.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
Disney version:

While Ender is back down on earth, by the lake, he finds an old VW Beetle with the number 53 on it, hidden in an old cave...

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gsee
Member # 3479

- posted      Profile for Gsee           Edit/Delete Post 
John Lasseter version.

It's night time in the battle school ender is sleeping the lid of his locker opens on it's own and out pops his gun which proceeds to smile and say something witty.

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshugener
Member # 7601

- posted      Profile for Meshugener   Email Meshugener         Edit/Delete Post 
Speilberg:

Ender meets the hive queen and feeds her some candy. The government finds out and tries to tear them apart, but they flee on bikes, somehow outrunning the policecars that are chasing them.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

Wes Craven:

A Nightmare in Battleschool.

As Ender starts to train his launchies, the Hive Queen starts hunting them down one by one in their dreams.

Joey
Member # 8742

- posted      Profile for Joey           Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Game A film by David Lynch

Starring

Kyle MacLachlan as Ender
Dean Stokwell As Bean
Isabella Rosselini As the unknown Lady that haunts Ender's dreams.
Laura Dern as Petra/Valentine/Peter

The film opens in a small town where nothing is as it seems. People waving at each other hide dark secrets. On the way to Battle School Ender Wiggin finds a dead bugger. Could this be somehow conected by his other personailty Bean?

Twenty minutes go by without any explanations. A lot of weird stuff happens. Ender's brother/Sister/friend Peter/Valentine/Petra abuses him constantly with extremly graphic results.

Along the way Ender dreams of a long lady. But then we realize the young lady is also dreaming of Ender.

Which person is real??? Which person is imaginary???

THe film continues until absolutly nothing is resolved and we're left scratching our heads.

(Note: I love Lynch but you have to admit this would be what Ender would be like if he made it!)

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leaf
Member # 7880

- posted      Profile for Leaf   Email Leaf         Edit/Delete Post 
Some one do the terry gilliam version

[ October 17, 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Leaf ]

Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Norm
Member # 8276

*sigh* You're all insatiable
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
Uwe Boll

Giant CG buggers attack battle school.

No one sees the movie. Somehow Uwe Boll's next movie still recieves financing.

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Wes Craven

Ender, Bean, Petra and Alai have found a section of the Battle School station that appears to have been abandoned years ago.

As they move hesitantly through the cobwebbed compartments, they begin to hear creaking noises. Ender tells them they have to stick together. Bean and Petra sneak off to make out.

Suddenly, a skeletal arm shoots out from a dark room and grabs Bean around the neck! Petra screams, and runs deeper into the abandoned section, away from any help.

Meanwhile...

Oh, man... I can't do this. <grin> Too many stereotypes; not enough hours in the day. But you get the idea. Bean will probably show up as some sort of spooky Chucky-style revenant and start butchering his former comrades. Ick.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
with giant mutated lizards.
Man, I already SAW "V"
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey
Member # 8742

quote:
Originally posted by ricree101:
Uwe Boll

Giant CG buggers attack battle school.

No one sees the movie. Somehow Uwe Boll's next movie still recieves financing.

THe reason why he still gets funding is do to a tax loophole in the German system. Even if a movie bombs filmmakers never really lose money.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nik Delphiki
Member # 8787

- posted      Profile for Nik Delphiki   Email Nik Delphiki         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone connected to a young actor named Jimmy Jax Pinchak has been posting on various sites that he has been cast as Ender. There's been a war going on on Wikipedia with Pinchak's fan(s) posting that he's been cast and EG fans deleting their garbage.

Just wondered if OSC would weigh in so we can stop this. (or marvel over the fact that Ender's been cast)

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey
Member # 8742

Ed Wood: Continuity issues all over the place and bad dialogue!
Joey
Member # 8742

Ed Wood: The "battle room" is actually a hallway. THe space ships are paper plates.

THere are also continuity issues and bad dialogue but somehow Ed manages to get the thing done!

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
KUDOS to the Wuchowski brothers on their scene from enders game above. Whoa.

"Maybe there could be a thread about what different directors or producers would do if they were filming 'Ender's Game.'"

I hasten to add Quenton Terentino's new test scene for Enders Game/Shadow

The Shower Fight Scene

Bonzo: your so smart, you figure out how to handle me

Ender: Bonzo, what's Fonzi like?

Bonzo: WHAT?

Ender: He's Cool

Bonzo: What are you trying to say pin-prick?

Ender: You ever read the bible Bonzo?

Bonzo: No

Ender: There's this verse I got memorized, Ezekial 17... ...

and so on... When finished, Ender Execute Bonzo, blood EVERYWHERE, an improblable amount of blood, a surprising volume of it, everyone is drenched, then Ender gets the SUITCASE and leaves the showers on his Chopper (not a motorcyle baby)

Exit

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamesbond007
Member # 8513

- posted      Profile for jamesbond007           Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Game directed by Rob Reiner

Ender: Okay Bean, what do you want?
Bean: I want a Toon
Ender: You can't handle a Toon!

Ender's Game directed by Martin Scorsese

Graff: Be careful with this Ender kid, he's smart.

Mazer Rackham: Okay

Ender: (hiding but overhearing) Wait, how am I smart?

Graff: Uh, Ender I just meant...

Ender: What, am I smart like a professor? Do I educate you? How am I smart?

Graff: Just the way you fight in battle school...

Ender: Do I look smart? Am I smart looking? How in Battle School am I smart?

[Suddenly, they all start laughing]

Graff: (shakes his head) Ender, you almost had me

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
So this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Ender's game movie after 4 posts... (sigh)
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey
Member # 8742

Earendil18:

It still ahs PLENTY to do with it.

Stop being such a stick in the mud. THere are a lot of threads about the film.

WntrMute
Member # 7556

quote:
Originally posted by jamesbond007:
[QB]Ender's Game directed by Martin Scorsese

ROFL.
Locke2525
Member # 7554

- posted      Profile for Locke2525   Email Locke2525         Edit/Delete Post 
i think you should take a spaceball approach

Enders game cereal
Enders game Tshirt
Enders game..THE PHASER BLASTER!/Flame thrower

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
So this is kind of like the "OSC as ..." thread except with Enders Game the movie. hehe. I love it. If only I were creative enough to come up with anything.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EvaXephon
Member # 8892

- posted      Profile for EvaXephon   Email EvaXephon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this is kind of funny! I have a habit when it comes to reading books - I tend to visualize every scene in my mind as distinctly as I can, and often in cinematic ways. The end result is that I usually mentally write a movie script for a book as I read it. Last night, I read Ender's Game (Yes, all in one night, I only got around two hours of sleep, but it was worth it!) and I had a great script with all sorts of awesome camera shots kicking around in my head. Of course, I'm a big fan of anime, which definately influences my mental script-writing, so I bet my script wouldn't please many people, but I love it!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son_of_a_Potato_Sack
Member # 8889

- posted      Profile for Son_of_a_Potato_Sack   Email Son_of_a_Potato_Sack         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Some one do the terry gilliam version

Very closely follows the book. Violence is not too much, and music is quirky and up lifting. Brad Pitt stars as the mentally unstable Graff.

The only thing different is the ending. Towards the end we find out that everything was just a dream a monkey had in a drug induced stupor. And that everyone was in the wrong decade.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
Important question:

I read on "ain't it cool news" a couple of months back that the studio's option on the film was to expire on Dec 7, 2005... Well... It's now the 8th. Shouldn't something worth reporting (good or bad) have happened in the last 24 hours?

Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
should have, but.....as of 0054 on 9Dec, not a thing.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a thought that Joss Whedon and OSC should do a trade: Joss would direct the Ender's Game Movie, and OSC would write stories in the Firefly-verse. Though I heard somewhere that Joss doesn't want to direct stories that aren't his. [Frown]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.