FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 10)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] [Mad] Jebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent a pic to Sandy for addition to the Album. I don't know how long it'll take to get into it, but it's on its way. I'm on the left in the green shirt, my 3 kids are in the middle, and my mom's on the right. (Outing with Grandma. . . )
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Magson's photo

Chaeron, foobonic automatically resizes every image that is uploaded. Every photo is turned into a thumbnail. After clicking on the thumb, you get the photo at a reasonable viewing size. If you click again, you get the photo at the size you uploaded. Upload whatever size photo you want to. It's not a problem.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Just uploaded some pictures to my user album...there will be more once I have time [Smile]
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sachant
Member # 5206

- posted      Profile for Sachant   Email Sachant         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok.. I just submitted what pics I could find. One from my senior year in high school in 90. *cough*, one is my dl license pic that somehow came out well, me after having my daughter, after a new haircut to keep my daughter from ripping my hair out, one of me and my daughter when she was five months old and a close up of my daughter Raven. [Wink] Pick which ones you want to use. I'll see if I can find anything more recent than last November. ;x

Thanks for the great album. I love seeing everyone's faces.

Posts: 103 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

A certain someone who attends Pacific Lutheran University *coughcedrioscough* has been leaving malicious and destructive comments in the hatrack album, which have since been deleted.

To anyone else who thinks it's a cute idea to do this at foobonic, I will track you down. Your IP can be very useful to me.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Hi Sachant [Smile] I will have your section with your photos up by the end of the day.

I will come back with a link for all you lazy people [Razz] .

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
what the hell is wrong with that kid?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, do we have all night? [Wink]
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
First off, you're obviously gonna read this post.

Second, I don't care what else you've done or what people think, why would you make malicious comments on other people's pictures. That's just stupid.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa, I'm sending in some senior pictures. Just thought I would give you a heads up okay?

hatrack@foobonic.com right?

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking to Hatrack here, that is all: The IP address was identified by John / Leto II to belong to Kevin / Cedrios.

Which do you think is lying?

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I suppose there's no reason to deny I did it, after all it's not like anyone here would believe me. After all, I am the "rat bastard," freak boy, etc. It's even funny and accepted to make threats on my life now that the myth that I made some to Slash (which turned into many to both him and Leto) is now accepted fact amongst you. So fine, I am an immature attention getting, cowardly scum of a wannabe brat. I'm not saying this for pity, lord knows you people will just critisize this post anyway. Basically: you get what you want, I am leaving this forum for good and I won't even read it at all. I'm really busy these days anyway. goodbye.
Ha ha! What a little bitch!

Sorry, Kevin dude, but you gotta relax. Stop skulking around behind some fake names acting the perv with Sandy's photos. Sprout a pair, assert yerself, and I'm sure Hatrack wouldn't have as large a problem as they would with you as they do now.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I'm new but I sent my pictures, if anything, to prove that I am better looking than my cousin, Pat.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

quote:
Ha ha! What a little bitch!
Ahem!

*points to edit button*

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Sachant's photos.

Head Ditch Digger's photos.

Nick, you can mail your photos to hatrack@foobonic.com

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks NdRa, I appreciate the opportunity you give us to put a face with the names.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

My pleasure HDD!

Links that actually work:

www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Sachant

www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-HeadDitchDigger

[ June 11, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: NdRa ]

Sachant
Member # 5206

- posted      Profile for Sachant   Email Sachant         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks NdRa...You're a gem!
Posts: 103 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
For anyone who missed the thread, mine is:

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-chaeron

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
heres my albums i took these at estrella war. a kind of ren fair.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-kidd

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you don't mind that I used one of your pictures Chris. I just got Photoshop Elements and I wanted to make something so.... there you are. [Wink] [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BebeChouette
Member # 4991

- posted      Profile for BebeChouette   Email BebeChouette         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa I just sent in two pictures, one of our newborn and one of the toddlers.
Posts: 334 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

BebeChouettes photos were added here:
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-tykes

They are the last two photos in this gallery.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Wow, I totally suck. Nick, your senior photo was sitting in my mailbox for awhile and i've just added it.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Nick

BebeChouette
Member # 4991

- posted      Profile for BebeChouette   Email BebeChouette         Edit/Delete Post 
Sandra, they look great. Thank you.
Posts: 334 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess what? [Wink]

That's right, Pixie actually has a photo of herself (or two) for the album. ...Or will as soon as they've been developed.

::laughs:: Sorry for the derail but I haven't had any good pictures of me taken since October (or any pictures for that matter) and I wanted the one(s) in the album to be recent.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

quote:
Wow, I totally suck. Nick, your senior photo was sitting in my mailbox for awhile and i've just added it.

Don't be hard on yourself, you're doing this as a favor to the community! [Big Grin]

Thank you for putting up my picure. You can take away the others if you need more web-space, because I rather dislike them. [Wink] [Smile]

Magson
Member # 2300

quote:
heres my albums i took these at estrella war. a kind of ren fair.
When my wife lived in the Phoenix area she went to the Estrella Wars every year, up until about 8 yearts ago when she moved out. How long have you been going?
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

More Magson photos.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Magson

Magson
Member # 2300

Thanks Sandy!
Dragon
Member # 3670

I just sent in some prom photos
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Dragon-I never recieved your prom photos.

Cassa-I recieved an email from you that is missing any attachments.

I just uploaded a picture of Ophelia and Lissande in jataquero cocktails. It's the last photo on this page:
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-jatraquero-cocktails

ravenclaw
Member # 4377

- posted      Profile for ravenclaw           Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent a picture in [Smile]
Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
::flips through the album::

Damn we're a hot looking bunch! [Razz]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

ravenclaw's addition:
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-jatraquero-cocktails

martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting error msgs for all these links:

"
Warning: main(/home/foobonic/public_html/userTracking/adduser.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/foobonic/public_html/gallery/html_wrap/wrapper.header on line 1

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '/home/foobonic/public_html/userTracking/adduser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/foobonic/public_html/gallery/html_wrap/wrapper.header on line 1"

Am I the only one?
(I wouldn't be surprised, considering the Internet Exploder I'm working with here. And I can't replace it because we can't download/install anything on the public computers.)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Ravenclaw, your picture broke the website. [Razz]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
How come I can't see them? It says there's some function problem.. [Confused]
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Foobonic says sorry. He's been playing around behind the scenes and broke something. In the next month or so, due to him reaching 10K photos, Andre will be adding functions to the site. This will cause the site to be down 5-10 minutes at a time. He wants to do this slowly as to keep his users happy. The site should be back up in a half hour.
Dragon
Member # 3670

I'll try sending them again.
Dragon
Member # 3670

I'll have to send it again tomorrow, it was too big. [Frown]
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Sandra-

I tried to attach the pics in my last email-but I guess I'm having a problem with it-had a couple of other failed attachments yesterday. Hmm...
Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Dragon and Belladona-Maybe your photos are just too big. I just had an idea. I'm going to create a sub album here:
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack

On the upper right-had of the page, you will see a login button. Hit that and login with the username:hatrack, password:hatrack. You should see a sub-album on this page called 'dump'. Go ahead and enter that album, and upload whichever pictures you want to. I'll go in it daily and put the photos in the appropriate place.

What do you all think about this idea?

CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the limit on # of pics we can send you?
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

no limit.
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
There are some new pictures in the Lindsay's European Adventures section of my photo album, if anyone cares.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Sandra-thanks! I'll try it again this evening and see if it changes anything. [Big Grin]
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Dragon's prom pics:
http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Dragon

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I have an "enlightening elements" folder? i.e. Photoshop elements 2.0.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.