FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Random Thread (Page 4)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: The Random Thread
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah..I just printed them all out..pretty neat, since no one at my school willl know what exactly what I'm saying...hehehe..

Soccer rocks..but soccer in 95 degree weather rocks but aches/burns..

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
That was not very random.

This is random:

pocketknife business card weasel swimming

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL..sure Frisco...

Monoploy makes "Get Out of Hell Free!" Chance cards now..

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Random is as random
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
comes
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still hungry.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
8 sheet slitters slitting sheets. I am not the son of a sheet slitter but sheets I still slit.

Say that 4 times fast.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: When you feel like you're alone, your not alone. Yet you are alone. So very very alone.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Do not see The Sweetest Thing.

Stupid stupid stupid movie.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

A/c should be ENFORCED in public schools..preferrably right now since we're breaking a sweat in class...fudge fudge fudge..
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Thatthatthatthat.

There, I said That four times fast.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
I felt so good, like anything was possible
I hit cruise control and rubbed my eyes
the last three days, the rain was un-stoppable
it was always cold, no sunshine.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I have been mentally scarred yet again...
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fireworks are overrated

Fortune Cookie: April Showers bring May flowers. May flowers bring allergies.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

I love sunflower seeds!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first"- Ronald Reagan

oh, incidentally :bump:

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Original or unoriginal..referring to sunflower seeds of course..unfortunately it's been banned from school and it doesn't give the janitor anything to do..
blacwolve
Member # 2972

I eat them when I study, it helps me concentrate. I don't think its occured to anyone to bring them to school yet, though now that you mention it......
Ari
Member # 4035

- posted      Profile for Ari           Edit/Delete Post 
What is the adult to child ratio in New York City?

The answer is plain and simple - 42.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

A power line by my house went up in sparks. I was eating chinese food and, ironically, I had a fortune cookie saying "Expect something surprising soon".
Ari
Member # 4035

Gosh danged fiddlesticks, ruining my reading. It's enough to do, keeping track of my tabby cats and all. But what to do about them? They never listen.

Gosh danged fiddlesticks.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I went to the first chess club meeting today. I kicked everyones butt. You are now looking at (and I say this with full geekdom pride) The Vice President of The Chess Club and so far label as one of the better players.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Good for you!
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Great T ::sarcasm::!

I'm such a procastinator.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Im listening to the nutcracker right now. Im doo'ing along with the music.

Doo'ing
The act of making the sound doo along with the notes to music.

narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still hungry.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

DEEP QUESTIONS, or deep something.

Is a "Dooing" duet a doodoo?

Is a Do-do a pair of Does?

If I bump a thread at 3am, am I now one of those mysterious--"Things that go bump in the night?"

Was Douglas Addams incomplete? The meaning of life is not 42, its Forty to ..... (as in Fourty to Seven, a football score) All we need to do is discover what the #@$@#$@# fortys is something to.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Porkpie hats.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ari
Member # 4035

I wish the pants had never come to me!

So do all who live to see such pants. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to wear with the pants that are given to us....

DragonArin14
Member # 3116

- posted      Profile for DragonArin14           Edit/Delete Post 
I love to fence, I live to fence! Or, in a sense, I fence to live.

Ari: LOLOLOL

[This message has been edited by DragonArin14 (edited September 18, 2002).]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so you can "insinuate" something...but can you "sinuate" it? If such a word existed...what would it mean?

brain...hurts...

Ari: i second that LOLOLOL...with an extra LOL for the sheer joy of it

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

You can be overwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you can in Europe

have i really stooped to quoting teen movies? ::sigh::

Tis better to whelm in Europe, than never to whelm at all...

[This message has been edited by Leonide (edited September 18, 2002).]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck9o9o
Member # 4137

- posted      Profile for chuck9o9o   Email chuck9o9o         Edit/Delete Post 
i have 2 pet mice named nick and al
Posts: 97 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Levi! I am Aragorn son of Arathorn the pant maker and am called Elessar, the seamstriss, Dunadan, heir of the pant maker. Here are the pants that were torn and seamed again! Will you give me more thread or rip my pants? Choose swiftly.
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I believe that, for women, there is no avoiding marrying the wrong person, because we often marry men. And men are just plain wrong.

Patricia Heaton

:D

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

"Seven with one blow!" yelled the tailor.

Or was that the red head from down the street?

Infant Ant Pants can't dance

Ari's Pants rant can't be beet.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

"Seven with one blow!" yelled the tailor.

Or was that the red head from down the street?

Infant Ant Pants can't dance

Ari's Pants rant can't be beet.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

Tammy: Extra big LOL
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I need sleep.

You need sleep.

I'm an insomniac wannabe.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

What I wouldnt give for a large papa johns pizza right now. Im sooo hungry but sooo lazy and no one is home.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

What's wrong with acrylics??..
Ari
Member # 4035

Eheheheheheh. Pants...

Can't be beet? Oh goodness, I'm turning beet red.

SOME DELUSIONISMS - fun stuff, y'all.

"Do you have a messy room? Don't worry, just remember that mess is "ssem" backwards, so it's really not that bad."

"Never insult an enemy unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. Because then, they're a mile away, and you have their shoes."

T_Smith
Member # 3734

A witch a witch. May we burn her?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I would like to announce to you the most random thing I heard today: Did you know that you cant kill yourself by holding your breath?
chuck9o9o
Member # 4137

- posted      Profile for chuck9o9o   Email chuck9o9o         Edit/Delete Post 
SUN MOON STAR PLANET
Posts: 97 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Only 15 days left!
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

eh?..

I'm depressed and have am happy..that normally doesn't work out but..weird..

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Do you realize that in 1856, in Boston, you could not hang a man with a wooden leg?

You had to use a rope.

Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea what Mae just said, so I don't know whether to console her, or be glad for her.

*shakes head*

People are so confusing.

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.