FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Random Thread (Page 10)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: The Random Thread
ikantspel
Member # 5752

- posted      Profile for ikantspel   Email ikantspel         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get out much. [ROFL]
What's not to love about this? You could use it to sell drugs, smuggle stuff across the pakistani border, use it to hold your pants up, the list goes on and on.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
Todo es amar, ikantspel, y si tu no lo amas, entonces tu eres muy loco. [Smile]

Well, we changed topic enough already.

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

Y yo no significo paran. Estuve justificar mi uso de espanol. (Yo no tengo un teclado con tildes, tan...)
Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

Alguien necesita empezar un hilo - con idiomas extranjeras solo. [Big Grin]
ikantspel
Member # 5752

I have found that doritos are the better of the two, but I'm not big on hairy fruits. [Confused]
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

hairy fruit? who said that?
ikantspel
Member # 5752

My pet lobster tells me it will shave my eyebrows for 3 kilos of meth. That seems pretty steep, and besides, I'm all out of cocoa butter.
wieczorek
Member # 5565

fruta peludo, ikantspel. Su langosta esta en el sarten, no?
ikantspel
Member # 5752

Nobody said hairy fruit, but my spanish isn't exactly...anyway. PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH!
ikantspel
Member # 5752

You leave lobster-boy out of this! I'm the one who left the tricycle on your lawn.
wieczorek
Member # 5565

So it was ikantspel, then! I'll teach you to leave orange flags in the hanging plants!
ikantspel
Member # 5752

I didn't touch the plants, all I did was urinate in the trash can. [Embarrassed]
wieczorek
Member # 5565

...so was it really the raccoons that ate the lawn-manure?...
ikantspel
Member # 5752

Umm...yeah, that's right...raccoons...okay it was me, but I swear it was a one time thing and I was drunk. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it...for now.
wieczorek
Member # 5565

I've never heard of anyone getting drunk on coco-cola before...
ikantspel
Member # 5752

Hey, when you've been drinkin' all night, stuff happens, stuff like this, for instance
ikantspel
Member # 5752

quote:
I've never heard of anyone getting drunk on coco-cola before...
If you leave it opened up next to the furnace for three years it can mess you up, trust me. [Big Grin]

[ October 04, 2003, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: ikantspel ]

wieczorek
Member # 5565

That explains a lot...
ikantspel
Member # 5752

What's the deal with vending machines that require you to pay with polyester, are they trying to get me to take my clothes off? I'll do it if they just ask, eh, waht the hey I'll do it now.
*takes clothes off, gives three old ladies heart-attacks, gets dressed again and pretends it never happened*

[ October 04, 2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: ikantspel ]

wieczorek
Member # 5565

I wonder what might happen if they starting applying that to those change ----> bills machines - I bet you'd end up getting more money than you put in... [Angst]
ikantspel
Member # 5752

It's true, if everyone had a purple flamingo the world would be a better place, but what with the recent problems in the Lithuanian economy, it just isn't possible.
wieczorek
Member # 5565

Lithuania - I am Lithuanian. What is the problem with the economy? I seriously don't know...
ikantspel
Member # 5752

Just something random to say, you know like "the cheese is on the bridge", or "I wonder If I could turn one of my socks into a shirt"
UTAH
Member # 5032

- posted      Profile for UTAH   Email UTAH         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, no, not you two again.
Posts: 277 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

RACIST! SEXIST! COMMUNIST!...I ran out of insults so I'll just starting clicking on stuff. [The Wave] [Party] [Group Hug] [Hat] [Big Grin] [Mad] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]
I think they should take my clicky things away, I don't use them in a respectable manner.

[ October 04, 2003, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: ikantspel ]

ikantspel
Member # 5752

Wow, I basicly own this thread now. I'm so glad I scared everyone off 'cause now I got my own thread.
MUST CLICK ON STUFF.
[Eek!] [Grumble] [Wall Bash] [Kiss] [Big Grin]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] [Cool] [Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Grumble] [Angst] [Hail]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

So I'm not the only one with a clicky thing addiction...that's comforting. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Wink]
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
::shakes head::

How old are you, again? [Wink]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
I think there needs to be more randomness in the random thread.
Will you still love me tomorrow?

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You can't get there from here, you have to start somewhere else.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

If you like to crush up altoids and sniff them, does that make you a druggy?
ikantspel
Member # 5752

T.S. Elliot
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
The cinnamon altoids are gross, no matter which way you take them in.

But the Spearmint is good.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikantspel
Member # 5752

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinky?"
"I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it"
(probably misquoted)

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Always a housemaid, never a house. ::sigh::
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

Oh yeah, and that reminds me:

If the government still used crucifixion as a means for administering the death penalty, do you think they'd call it "Death by Lethal Carpentry?"

I do.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
Black fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish
This one has a little star
This one has a little car
My! What a lot of fish there are!
Yes, some are sad ang some are glad
And some are very, very, bad
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know, go ask your dad.
Some are thin and some are fat
The fat one has a yellow hat
From there to here, from here to there
Funny things are everywhere.
Some some have six legs, some have four
Some have eight legs, some have more
From there to here, from here to there
Funny things are everywhere
(or was that line:
From far to near, from near to far
My, what a lot of funny things there are!)

That's all I can remember from memory....

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear they have grape jello now.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
If a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose?
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

How come there isn't a book called Chicken Soup for the Stomach?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I love this thread.

My friend is being sent to the Phillipeans on his mission. He has to learn Tagalog.

I am planning to get a bunch of friends to go rent 4 of those 'never tip over' things with handles and ride around in the mall and have lancing with light sabers.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
The otter paddles the canoe with a tire iron.

So far, I'm not enamored of the midwest but for the AMAZINGLY STUPENDOUSLY BEAUTIFUL shift in fall colors. The trees are something else. I could stare at them all day.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
All work and no sex leaves Jack impotent.

[ October 13, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Liquor and Fireworks ]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Homer: No beer and no TV makes Homer something something.
Marge: Go... crazy?
Homer: Don't mind if I DO! [Eek!] [Taunt] [Wall Bash] [Eek!] [Mad] [Taunt] [Wink] [Hat]

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Rhaegar The Fool is a thief and a glory hog.
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*Improves thread to better compete with Rhaegar's*
Now with full-frontal-nudity! Yeehaw!
*Puts on leather thong, grabs two pistols and wildly fires them into the air while riding a mechanical bull*
I'll strip for anyone who keeps this thread alive.

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

*Improves thread again*
Do Not Flash List

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
Hooray for MeowMix!

fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
i would like some canned corn.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.