FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If I like Josh Groban and trade crepe recipes with another guy... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: If I like Josh Groban and trade crepe recipes with another guy...
Chamrajngar
Member # 3242

- posted      Profile for Chamrajngar   Email Chamrajngar         Edit/Delete Post 
we should make greeting cards good idea!(((katharina)))
Posts: 197 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chamrajngar
Member # 3242

- posted      Profile for Chamrajngar   Email Chamrajngar         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! I'M FIRST ON A PAGE! WOW!

(I'm easily excited, can ya tell?)

Posts: 197 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Zal, did you even try my recipe? I'm rather hurt. *sniff*
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Zal: so where do I get a good, used crepe pan?

Jon Boy: Okay, now you're a girl. *hands him some kleenex* [Razz]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

*dabs delicately at eyes with Kleenex, then blows nose on Kate's sleeve*

Thanks. I feel a lot better now.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Eewwwww.....!!! *wipes snot on JB's backpack*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Backpack? I'm out of classes for the summer, so my backpack is sitting in a corner of my room right now. That means that you'd have to be in my room, which is a violation of the BYU Residential Living Standards. Are you trying to get me in trouble?
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought there already was a girl in your room.

EDIT: Dude, wrong conclusion. Jon Boy is alone in his room, but there is a girl in his room. Therefore, Jon Boy is the girl.

Trust me, no one wants to think about your chastity line.

EDIT 2: Except for Kayla, of course.

[ June 20, 2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Zalmoxis ]

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Not until I get married, dude. Until then, no female crosses the Chastity Line.
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

*psssst* Here's a hint for you, Jon Boy:

The best way for a true man to approach girly things is to be a purist about it. To show your interest is strictly in the ideal form and not all the accompanying frou-frou. Ergo, a recipe that subistitutes apple juice for brandy just doesn't work -- even if it tastes good.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
::Tries to imagine Jon Boy's chastity line.::
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chamrajngar
Member # 3242

yeah... why am I posting here?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Zal: [Roll Eyes]

Kayla: I'd rather you didn't.

Chamrajngar
Member # 3242

lol. ditto.
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

You roll you're eyes now, but three years from now when you decide to take up quilting or tole painting or scrapbooking, you'll be glad I taught you this principle.

kat: Try DI. Steal one from your favorite, cosmopolitan aunt. Become penpals with a LDS missionary in France and have him send you one. Ask for one of Pat's hand-me-downs.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

*suddenly decides to give up quilting*
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

I say you go for something manly that still allows you to sew: taxidermy!
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Hee hee this is the funniest thread ever. Can't believe I missed it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I still can't believe the gits at the Josh Groban forum didn't have the cojones to come post. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Trogdor, it means you're gay.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha ha ha!

I told you guys that no one ever really leaves Hatrack.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
yes, pat, and there's something i've been meaning to tell you.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

shameless bump for Dan Raven.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Pat! Where have you been?
Pat
Member # 879

[Smile]
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump for Joldo

Also, this thread is teh funny... Too bad the Grobanite links no longer work.

Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Belle:
I still can't believe the gits at the Josh Groban forum didn't have the cojones to come post. [Roll Eyes]

O_O

That's the most vulgar I've ever seen you be!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
lol.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Griffin
Member # 7166

- posted      Profile for Griffin   Email Griffin         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Trogdor the Burninator:
... does it make me gay?

Just wondering.....

By the way, Groban's CD is awesome. Beautiful, almost breathtaking music. This is what this generation needs more of.

No, it does not make you gay, having intercourse with the same sex makes you gay. duh.
And here's a fun story. I first heard Josh Groban in French class while eating crepes. With a class of 5:1 females to males I had to listen to all his music, if you know what I mean. And you know what? I liked it. Very calming and inspirational.
As for this generation, I don't believe they need to be calm and inspired. I believe this generation needs to be more conscious. Maybe System of a Down will help with that.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Pat never did pay up on that bet.
Pat
Member # 879

As I watched The Muppets last night, I was reminded of this thread...

"Though it might not qualify as “racy,” Pepe’s comment about Groban giving him the feels (“He’s a handsome man and gender is fluid”) will likely elicit a few “Huh?”s from the kiddos tuning in."

http://tvline.com/2015/09/29/the-muppets-episode-2-recap-josh-groban-miss-piggy/

Emreecheek
Member # 12082

- posted      Profile for Emreecheek           Edit/Delete Post 
If I eat watermelon and never show up on time, does it mean I'm black?

Jesus, people.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

- posted      Profile for Wingracer           Edit/Delete Post 
If I complain about a 12 year old thread, does that make me a muslim?

Allahu akbar people.

Posts: 891 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.