FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "The Mallows" A Jerk Chicky production. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "The Mallows" A Jerk Chicky production.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Because my photoshopping skills are still that of a novice, I simply did a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Jack Chick's The Party Girl.

Ralphie's version of MST3k's The Party Girl.

(If it pops up tiny it can be expanded to normal size.)

[ August 06, 2003, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why, I'm kicking ass for Jesus dear
If not the funniest thing I've read on Hatrack, it's darn close! [Party] [Hail]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL! Ralphie, that was great!
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
That was AWESOME Ralphie.

[Laugh] "A public service message from Beezlebub"

Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, that was stinkin' hilarious.

[Hail]

Q.

[ August 06, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: asQmh ]

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
"I like when she played Orc #22 in 'Fellowship of the Ring.'"

Ralphie, that was absolutely beautiful.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

[Smile]

If I have time, I'll make another one. This one took a while, but now that I have the little Mike-and-Bots silhouette down it should go faster.

[The Wave]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Good one Ralphie. [ROFL] [Laugh]
I liked all the descriptions of the extras:the Hamburglar, Carmen Miranda, etc. [ROFL]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Crow: But it hurts like the fire, Mike.
Sweet.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm only part way through Ralphie's, but I've got to say it--Ralphie, you're a frickin' comic genius!

My favorite bit so far:

quote:
If putting a bucket on your head upside down, filling it with flowers and calling it a hat is wrong, I don't want to be right

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Man oh man. It's a rare day indeed when I read something that makes me laugh out loud [Big Grin]

Make another one! NOW! Jesus commands you!

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah man, that was great. Awesome. Siskel and EL give it two thumbs up!

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

At Bob t. Lawyer's bequest, I give you Bad Bob!

(The original can be found here.)

And, if someone would like, I can do a request. [Smile]

edit: And, yes, I know I spelled "Inigo Montoya" wrong.

[ August 07, 2003, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

- posted      Profile for Duragon C. Mikado   Email Duragon C. Mikado         Edit/Delete Post 
Thor, that was by far one of the funniest things I've ever seen since I was playing EV Nova and a Red Leviathan with the AYBABTU Cats showed up and started launching Fighters at me proclaiming "For Great Justice."

My favorite line

quote:
Jesus wants you to shut your mouth!
[ROFL]
Posts: 622 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Thanks Ralphie. Now come over here and gimme some @!!!**!

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

Well, Bob, God thought your cousin was a @!!!**!.

Beautiful.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

::shyly::

I could do one for you, Q.

[Blushing]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Too late, Q. I'm itching to make a new one, anyway. [Smile]

What with my new 1337 Photoshopping skilz.

saxon75
Member # 4589

I think the doctor looked more like Gene Shalit than Leon Trotsky. But the Crow baptism was pure gold.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

You're right. Gene Shalit would have been WAY better.

Curses.

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
One of our obstetricians looks like Gene Shalit.

The baptism of Crow was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Thank you, Ralphie. [Cool]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

Ralphie, you gotta make me one . . . .

lemme see. . .

OOh! Can you do The Death Cookie for me?? Please?

Q.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Q. - That's an excellent choice.

I'm currently working on The Beast, but The Death Cookie will definitely be my next.

asQmh
Member # 4590

[Hail] Ralphie [Hail]

When I grow up, can I be cool like you?

Q.

filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't... typ[e... alaughting... so hard.... LOLLLLL!!!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's really funny. Ralphie, you are a genius!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Crap. Guess I'll stop working on "Bad Bob" now.

[Grumble]

Stupid back-to-work.

[Grumble]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm currently working on Q's suggestion of "The Death Cookie."

I'm almost done - sorry for the delay. I've actually had stuff going on in Meat World. [Grumble]

Hobbes
Member # 433

<cough> [Wave]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
I was working on one myself, but I don't have anywhere to post it, and I'm not sure the guy who volunteered to put them on his page can handle these files...
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Q - I got half way through Death Cookie and just stopped. I think I got lazy.

This has reminded me to finish it, though. If I actually get through it, it will be a testimony to you, babycakes.

[Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

I'm the guy who volunteered, why don't you think I can handle them? Or instead of answering, just send them to me (at wahra@babylonia.flatirons.org) and I'll try. [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm not anywhere near finished yet...

They're something called .png files, which come from the Fireworks graphics program. There's apparently no other way to save them and I don't have another good graphics editor.

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Hmm, I've heard of .png files but I don't know anything about them. If they don't require any serve-side help then I can handle them, other wise your pretty much out of luck. [Dont Know]

*cough*

Hobbes [Smile]

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
If you're using Fireworks, you have to save the file and then export it as an image. Yeah, I know; it's totally ghetto. My advice: get a better image editing program. [Razz]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
My roomate thinks I'm nuts, I laughed so hard at Crow's baptism!
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
png is an excellent format. It stands for portable network graphics, and can be a drop in gif replacement, though it is (or rather, can be) many thousands of times more flexible and accurate.

It's just like any other online image format. The only quid pro quo is there is one major browser which does not support png alpha channels. Of course, that browser is IE. Luckily, gif-style binary transparency is fully supported.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Well then send it on over! [Big Grin] [Party] [Big Grin]

Hobbes [Smile]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, you said you finished your new parody. Where's the link?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

- posted      Profile for Toni   Email Toni         Edit/Delete Post 
No... ALMOST. Almost. I have to do a couple things to it.

But your impatience is a very flattering sign. I've almost trashed it five times thinking it wasn't that good.

However, I'm almost there. [Smile]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Why is it that women never want to listen to me? I've told you like four times that people are waiting for the new one, but nooooooo you just don't want to hear it from me. Will you believe muppet, at least?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

seeing as how I am a girl and all.
saxon75
Member # 4589

Exactly.
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
<can't wait to see Toni's version of "the death cookie">
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Toni! Toni! Toni! Toni! Toni!
Toni
Member # 5620

- posted      Profile for Toni   Email Toni         Edit/Delete Post 
Today. Soon.

Be patient, young padiwan.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, that was...brilliant. [Hail]

[ROFL]

I'm at my mom's office and she keeps asking me what's so funny...must...stop....laughing...!!!

Edited because I forgot to mention how funny Thor's parody was, too! [Big Grin]

[ September 06, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Avadaru ]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie is the best. [Smile]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

:::eagerly awaiting link to Ralphie's Death Cookie Parody:::

We're all agreed that Ralphie is deeply cool.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.