FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Night Time Hatrackers - Give Me an Excuse to Use This Handle

Author Topic: Night Time Hatrackers - Give Me an Excuse to Use This Handle
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I have ten posts I need. This is one of them.

Say something interesting to make this thread not a blatant cheat for a specific post count.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
"something interesting"

Did you know that the average human brain weighs 14lbs?

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
And why aren't you back in chat, where you ought to be? Hmm?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I agree. Get back here and give us some Ralphie luvin!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
Waffles.
Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Very interesting, jeniwren.

::nods head as if jeniwren is extremely fascinating::

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I guess I actually only needed nine in total.

Six now. [Smile]

Okay, more interesting stuff.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted a thread just for you to respond "lol" on. So go use it.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm here. The thread is now interesting.

Voila!

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Mabon Sabbat Information
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

Waffles aren't interesting? [Frown]
Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Not without arms and 2 eyes they're not.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lazer King
Member # 4580

- posted      Profile for Lazer King           Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie-
1- What is your secret for scouting and encouraging cool noobies?

2- How do you tell a cool noobie from a goober noobie?

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Cool newbies compliment Ralphie more than me. Goober newbies compliment me more than Ralphie.
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
<3
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooops- didn't notice that John's SN was logged on.
Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Fact: I don't know any interesting facts, straight offhand.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

LazerKing - Very interesting questions. (Or, let's say for the sake of arguement they are.)

Cool n00bs and g00ber n00bs can be deciphered one of two ways: First, are they all about the Ralphie Luv? This is essential to seamlessly join the motif that is Hatrack. Being all about the Ralphie Luv can manifest itself in many ways. Abject worship, fanboy and/or fangirling, allowing Ralphie to hit you up for cash when she may just be waiting for that paycheck to come in on Friday and she'll pay you right back she swears, and many other ways that benefit the community as a whole. Learning to be all about the Ralphie Luv, should it not come easily for you, is imperative and well-rewarding.

Second, are they all about the Ralphie Luv? It cannot be stressed enough how this will make or break a newbie. For quality instructions, see above methods.

If you can answer yes to either of these questions than you, too, are a cool n00b.

[ September 09, 2003, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Ryuko
Member # 5125

Fact: I was a goober newbie.
jeniwren
Member # 2002

That's okay, Ralphie, you don't have to patronize me. I know I'm not exactly Ralphie-level fascination material.

But I do have pink hair, which the kids at church tonight thought was hilarious.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell ya what luv Ralphie is all about... [Evil]
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

No, I wasn't patronizing Jeniwren. I had a friend who does that for EVERYONE, and I find it really funny. So, when I think something is interesting, especially in a comical setting such as this, I emulate it.

But, you know, since you don't know her or the running joke, I can totally see how it would come across that way.

Sorry. [Frown]

Hey, kids - Third way to be cool n00b: don't patronize jeniwren, unlike Ralphie, who is not a cool n00b.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

EG - o rilly
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite paradoxical trivia: sub-Saharan Africa has both the highest fertility rate and the highest in fertility rate of any region on Earth.

From the same short article, people make love 100 million times a day, as a total, on average.

source:UN-WHO

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh. Rilly.
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

O RILLY
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Darn me. I really need to use smilies more often. I was smiling. Patronize me all you want. I like it. [Wall Bash] [Smile]

I am keeping track of how often the exalted, regal, cheeto-loving Ralphie writes a post specifically to me.

It makes my evening. [Smile]

@Ease
Member # 3066

- posted      Profile for @Ease           Edit/Delete Post 
I want to join the Ralphie fan club and get my "I LUV RALPHIE" pin.

Where do I sign-up?

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

quote:
O RILLY
I don't think that should count. It's kinda redundant, don't you think?
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
*is obviously a cool newb, then*

All [Hail] Ralphie!

*bends wookies with impunity*

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Jeniwren, you and Ralphie should do a combined landmark, you're both so close to round numbers.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What the frell do you think post whoring is?

<--pimp of postwhores
<--knows postwhoring very well

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Well, you're going to get my last post-whoring attempt, jeniwren.

Next post will be 5000. (You're awfully close to 3k, yourself, sweetie. [Smile] )

And, of course, a landmark shall follow. If you're lucky. [Razz]

Post-whoring *out*

twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, Ralphie, you're a sweetie.

<3

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

Damn. I was going to say all sorts of flattering things about Ralphie's gorgeous eyes, brilliant rack and attractive figure - not to mention her amazing sense of humour, caring personality and keen intellect - so taht she'd have to use her 5,000th post to respond.

But I guess I've been foiled. [Wink]

Morbo
Member # 5309

you're going to get my last post-whoring attempt--Ralphie

Irish cop: Sure, sure ya are, lassie. And me mother's the Madonna. Now go on with yez, ya post-whore.

Deirdre
Member # 4200

Hey, Ralphie! I just had the most facinating idea! I was just thinking--

Oh, drat. Too late.

*sigh*

Morbo
Member # 5309

Thanks for the invite to chat, and for putting me on your buddy list, Toni.

I feel so special now. [Blushing]
I don't chat much, but you are on my list, okay?

jeniwren
Member # 2002

I got the last post. [Party]
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But I do have pink hair, which the kids at church tonight thought was hilarious.
You showed the kids at church?? [Eek!]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Of course. I show everyone. [Evil Laugh]
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*bends wookies with impunity*
This just sounds dirty to me.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

So it's not just me, then.
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
No. I'd say wookie bending has definite dirty connotations. And not just to Ralphie.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.