FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Unleash your battle cry!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unleash your battle cry!!
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Rampaging over the desert, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Ryuko! And she gives a low roar:

"I'm going to smash you with such wanton cruelty, you will polymorph into a succubus!!"

What's yours?

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jexxster
Member # 5293

- posted      Profile for Jexxster   Email Jexxster         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

I entered my user name I use here to see what popped out and, well, let's just say there would be quite o' bit o' autocensoring going on. Wasn't prepared for that.

Used my real first name I got this:

Running amidst the wasteland, carrying a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Peter! And he gives a booming howl:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!!!"

Sort of catchy, I think I will keep it.

Edit: Forgot the first part.

[ September 24, 2003, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Jexxster ]

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
quote:
Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting on the hotel lobby! It is Rivka, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a bloodthirsty scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!!"

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the one with my real name was definetely cool:
Rampaging across the candy store, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Ashley! And she gives a booming roar:
"I'm going to torment you until you turn magenta, and hit you with a steamroller!"

But I saw the one with my handle, and was completely blown away:
Striding along the wasteland, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sarcastic Muppet! And she gives a booming cry:
"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I plunder with reckless abandon!!!"

[ September 24, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the one for "Icarus" was more vulgar than I want to be here, but this was ok:

quote:
Hark! Who is that, stalking across the hotel lobby! It is Joe, hands clutching a mighty sword! He grunts homicidally:

"I'm seriously going to beat you so forcibly, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"

(j/k [Smile] )
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sprinting through the candy store, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh dkw! And she gives a low bellow:

"I'm seriously going to beat you so painfully, the devil himself will plead for mercy!!!"

I'm not sure that really makes sense. [Dont Know]

Okay, this is better
quote:
Zang! Who is that, striding amidst the plains! It is Dana, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a gutteral grunt, her voice cometh:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I carve into flesh like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

[ September 24, 2003, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a good one:

quote:
Rampaging on the tarmac, swinging a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Jeffrey! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"This one's for you, mom! I destroy all in my path like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

Shucks, dkw stole my four-year-old on a sugar rampage line.

[ September 24, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: jehovoid ]

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tabithecat
Member # 5228

- posted      Profile for tabithecat   Email tabithecat         Edit/Delete Post 
Hark! Who is that, prowling across the tarmac! It is Tabithecat, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a bloodthirsty roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to torment you in such an inhumane manner, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!"

that is one heck of a battle cry, makes me feel all tuff and enpowered. [Big Grin]

(which is a big change from how I've been feeling of late) [Angst]

[ September 24, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: tabithecat ]

Posts: 122 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Zang! Who is that, sprinting over the cliffs! It is Emperor Palpatine, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He howls homicidally:

"For the love of beatings, I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"

-------------------------------------------------

Lo! Who is that, sprinting out of the mountains! It is Cruz, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you into the danger zone!"

......danger zone?

Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

I forgot about my real name.... O_o How symptomatic is that?

quote:
Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging across the plains! It is Abby, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a booming bellow, her voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I shall discombobulate the entire world!!"

I like this one better...

Sorry if the answers got a bit racy... I didn't realize that'd happen when I posted the link..

Edit: Sad, Emp stole my discombobulations...

[ September 24, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

quote:
Lo! Who is that skipping down the sidewalk? Tis' jehovoid, hands brandishing a giant, multi-colored lollipop! And with a voice filled with gaiety and merriment, he sings:

I got a lollipop! Yay! I got a lollipop! Yay! I got a lollipop! Yay!

Wow, I really got shafted on that one.
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Great link, Ryuko! [Big Grin]

I'd love to know what algorithm they're using. It doesn't depend on the letters, because rearranging my name got different results.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is that, running amidst the plains! It is Jexx, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! She bellows ominously:

"I'm going to hump you until there are no limbs left to break!!"

*grin*

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

quote:
Yea! Who is that man walking backwards on a treadmill? Tis, jehovoid, strumming vigorously on a banjo! And from the depths of his throat he ullulates:

Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed...

curioser and curioser...

[ September 24, 2003, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: jehovoid ]

jehovoid
Member # 2014

quote:
What ho! Who goes there doing the electric slide across the floor of the Senate? Why, it's jehovoid! Swinging a computer mouse around his head by the cord, and whispering at the bottom of his lungs, he says...

Be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits, huhuhuhhuh.

(edited for aesthetic purposes)

[ September 25, 2003, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: jehovoid ]

JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is unrepeatable. [Eek!]

Personally, I prefer the good old-fashioned short-but-sweet battle cries. Like Aragorn's "Elendil!" and Gimli's "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" [Big Grin]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling along the tarmac! It is Rappin' Ronnie Reagan, hands clutching a thorned whip! She howls gutterally:

"I'm going to smack you backwards in time!"

Sweet!

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Running amidst the terrain, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Damien! And he gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to clobber you for such a long time, your pets won't recognize you!!"

**OR**

"I'm seriously going to hump you with such wanton cruelty, you will not be able to see straight!!!"

[ROFL]

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Springing off of the tarmac, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Tom Davidson! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!"

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
With Jeni:

Stalking out of the cliffs, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Jeni! And she gives a gutteral roar:
"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!"

With my full name:

Prowling along the hotel lobby, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Jennifer ___! And she gives a mighty grunt:
"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"
[Big Grin]

[ September 25, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Jeni ]

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
My battle cry has always been:

"You may have our land, our women, and our dignity, but you will never have... OUR ATTENTION!!!"

::walks away casually::

Edit:

Though, with your website:

Sprinting out of the desert, carrying a thorned whip, cometh Nathaniel Lee Novak! And she gives an ominous bellow:

"I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!!!"

Running along the candy store, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh T_Smith! And she gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until Western Civilization implodes!!"

[ September 25, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Hmmm... I forgot to change it to a he.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What Is Your Battle Cry?
Running amidst the tarmac, cutting down all who dare stand
in the way using a bladed baseball bat, cometh Eslaine! And
she gives a vengeful bellow:
"I'm going to clobber you until the sun burns out,
and throw you out the airplane door!!"

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stalking along the fields, wielding a thorned whip, cometh
Erik Slaine! And he gives a booming grunt:
"In the name of malice, I will bend the enemy to my
wicked will!!"

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Lo! Who is that, stalking across the terrain! It is Morbo, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with an ominous grunt, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I shall traumatize the entire planet!"

Pretty apropos, except for the chainlink.

My first name generated something too dirty to post. Grady is my middle name,

Stalking along the mountains, carrying an oversized scalpel, cometh Grady! And he gives a cruel howl:

"I'm going to punch you until you acquire caulrophobia!!"

(fear of clowns)

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
This is my first post here, pleased to meet y'all...

Here it is...

Prowling on the steppes, wielding a burning branch, cometh Scythrop! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!!"

-great link [Smile]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Thanks. And welcome to Hatrack, we hope you enjoy your stay here. [Big Grin]
Tieko
Member # 5594

- posted      Profile for Tieko   Email Tieko         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, welcome indeed

Rampaging through the hotel lobby, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Tieko! And he gives a vengeful grunt:

"I'm going to beat you like it's my job!!!"

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sprinting out of the desert, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh Kira! And she gives a spectacular cry:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I bring annihilation and cheap beer!"

I wonder if Leonide would get the same one.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Scythrop! [Wave] [Smile]

I like this one: "I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!!!" Ouch!

[ September 25, 2003, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!"

Oh my... [Eek!]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked mine:
quote:
Who is that, running along the tarmac! It is Asqmh, hands clutching a thorned whip! She grunts thunderously:

"I'm going to beat you so badly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

. . .except for the grunting bit. I don't grunt!!

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
Lo! Who is that, stalking along the tarmac! It is Mom, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She bellows mightily:

"I'm going to punch you until time and space have no meaning, then steal your lederhosen!"

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm going to cram objects into you from every conceivable angle!!!"

He he he.

But, I have to say, Jehovid's have been the best by a long shot [Smile]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hark! Who is that, skulking amidst the fields! It is Eric, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows thunderously:

"I'm going to smash you into a fine spicy powder!!"

Fine spicy powder [Big Grin]
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I think mine is one of the best so far:

quote:
Hark! Who is that, prowling out of the tarmac! It is Ludosti, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She cries gutterally:

"I'm going to flog you until you are hot and bothered!!!"

I guess they don't call me lusti for nothing.... [Wink]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking along the icy wasteland! It is Rita Spankmistress, hands clutching a mighty sword! She screams ominously:

"I'm seriously going to pulverize you until your rump glows, and roll you in creamy neugut!!!"

[Wink]
Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a new one:

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking amidst the mountains! It is UofUlawguy, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He grunts thunderously:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I sow darkness and discord until my glands are satisfied!"

Or how about this one:

Striding through the tarmac, wielding buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh *****! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to flog you until you deflate, then make toast!"

[ September 25, 2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: UofUlawguy ]

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Cyber Dan - That's cause he's making his up... with sexy results.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Sprinting over the terrain, carrying a mighty sword, cometh The Rabbit! And she gives a vengeful cry:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I feel like chicken tonight!!"

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I had to...

quote:

Hark! Who is that, sprinting along the fields! It is Bonduca, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a gutteral scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you so forcibly, Buddha will explode!!"

And even better...

quote:

Running across the mountains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh George Bush! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to clobber you with such disregard for common sense, you will drink poison and piss honey!!"

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking across the cliffs! It is Katie, hands clutching a mighty sword! She bellows homicidally:

"This one's for you, mom! I pillage like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

Oh, good grief. THAT's my battle cry? THOSE are the words that are to strike terror in the hearts of my enemies and bring the hecklers to their knees?? I'm a FOUR-YEAR-OLD?!?

[ September 25, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Prowling across the steppes, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Ralphie! And she gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to contort you until you smell like barbeque, and grin like a maniac!!!"

*editted for television.

Nice. I like the idea of a BBQ.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently you have no idea of the power of the Sugar Rampage!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm going to hump you harder than God thought possible, and trade you for a candy bar!!"
Lol, thats when i use my real name.
"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!"
and thats my login name here. The first one is great!

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Ralphie's real-life version...

quote:
Clasping perilously onto any semblance of sentient thought, searching futily for some sign of a working sensory apparatus, Ralphie's mind near resonants:

Meow meow meow meow...

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is that, running out of the terrain! It is Head Ditch Digger, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a bloodthirsty bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to contort you into the fast lane!"

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

HDD's real-life version...

quote:
Bursting forth from the den, clutching desperately at his lowering Cheeto-stained sweat-pants, Head Ditch Digger gurgles:

Hold on, Dominos guy, lemme put a shirt on!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Do me a favor, and just enter in Saxon. [Smile]
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, how true.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.