FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 24 Season 3

Author Topic: 24 Season 3
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I feel like starting this. I caught most of last year and really want to get Season 1 on DVD from the library.

We know that several years have passed. It is probably time for the re-election campaign. Palmer has been sick, from the end of last year. There is some type of bio-terrorism that is going to happen. Jack's daughter now works at Jack's office.

What else do we know and what else can we guess?

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
*phew* I thought I missed the first one!!
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

As far as I know it starts next Tuesday Oct 28. Of course you know that Tom is deep in the conspiracy. [Smile]

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Next Tuesday 9 p.m.

---
We also know:

1. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Jack's relationship with Kate didn't work out.

2. There's a bag of cocaine with a bio-weapon in it floating around LA

3. Tony Almeda is still with CTU

4. Jack apparently spent the last 12-24 months going after a drug lord who has been helping (finance? more?) terrorist groups -- his actions during that time seem to have been on par with his covert ops in Bosnia (i.e. stuff he's not proud of that needs to kept secret for national security reasons)

5. Some sort of outbreak does happen

That's all I got.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Has anyone heard about Palmers wife? Will she be involved? Is Tony still involved with Michelle?

I just wonder how Jack's daughter is going to get into a wet t-shirt this time? [Smile]

msquared

Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
The last I heard, she will not make an appearance. The promo shows a brief shot of Michelle, but I haven't heard anything about their romance.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

I have read somewhere that Sutherland thinks it would be neat to have Jack die. What do you think? Will Jack make it through another day?

msquared

msquared
Member # 4484

Ok we have not talked about this in a while so lets bring it up to speed.

Good points this year.

Last night's plot twist was great, but I would like to find out how long they have been planning this.

Kim is actually doing ok this year.

Tony being out of the hospital pushes my level of believabiltiy.

Other thoughts?

msquared

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What else do we know and what else can we guess?
Kiefer Sutherland will remain incredibly attractive?

Did I say that out loud?

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zip
Member # 4710

- posted      Profile for zip   Email zip         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me or does tony's wife kind of look like betty boop in a good kind of way?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
zip, I nearly spit coffee all over my keyboard.

But you're right! It's true!

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

She is hot. I wonder if she has ever been naked in a movie? [Confused] [Blushing]

msquared

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.