FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TtB, I Challenge Thee! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: TtB, I Challenge Thee!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*sings*

We pass the password around, around and around, and when the little password stops,

you

are

Trog! [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Uber-evil Trogdor!

dude...

Yeah....

[Cool]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's not fight, man. Fighting is just...so...dude.

[Cool]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

dude, you're right.

((uber-evil Troggy))

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(((Troggy)))

dude...that was like...dude with just one arm.

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yeah.

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Word.

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Dude, according to Pop, I only need one arm.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I can't believe you said that.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I can. I mean, really.

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

How many of us are there now?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Aren't there just three? I hope there aren't any more than that. Things might get confusing.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Things just got confusing then.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

So who the heck are you?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Who the heck am I?

Who the heck are you?

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Did you just answer my question with a question?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Did I?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Roll Eyes]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Ok, I'll call myself Trodor #1. You may call me Evil Trogdor.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

#0 is Pat. So that's 2 of us. (sayeth #1)
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm #2, I guess.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I guess being #3 isn't all bad.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Is there room for #4?

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

No.
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
There might be [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh come on. What, am I so burning hot that I intimidate you?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*is confused*

*burninates the burning hot Amka anyway*

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I thought I was eviltrogdor. At least, that's what you called me when we did the ehug.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Nope. If you're the Trogdor I'm thinking about, then you're the one for which the password was named?

No?

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Am I #4 or #5?

[Cool]

::burninates tip of cigarette and kicks back in thread in his cool guy shades::

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Well, if you're smoking you wouldn't be burninator 0, 1 or 3.

That leaves Number two. You're number two.

Yeah.

dude...

[Cool]

Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor's postmodern selves and subsequent existential crisis.

Sounds like a thesis topic to me.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

No, I'm Number Two, and I don't smoke. Bad for the lungs, you know, and then it's harder to burninate 'cause you can't get a good lungful of air anymore.

An emphysemic dragon is no dragon at all.

[ November 06, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**drinks a diet dew**

by the way, what's your wife's name?

yeah.

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*drinks a root beer*

It's Mrs. Trogdor.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Are you a Jim Henson Trogdor?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Nope.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Does your name rhyme with truth?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

♪ oh Mandy, Well you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, oh Mandy ♫

[Big Grin]

I just love that song! Don't you?

prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
::kicks celia, pat, et al::

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

No, my name doesn't rhyme with truth.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

♪ Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.
We've known each other since we're nine or ten.
Together we climbed hills or trees.
Learned of love and ABC's,
skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.
Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die,
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now that the spring is in the air.
Pretty girls are everywhere.
When you see them I'll be there.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun. But the hills that we climbed
were just seasons out of time.♫

*sigh*

That one takes me back too!

[Big Grin]

((((((((((everyone!))))))))))

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Don't make me start singing Donny Osmond songs.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

dude, I'm so not married, my name doesn't rhyme with truth, and I'm not the uber-evil one for whom the password is named.

[ November 06, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

You're the one for me, Fatty.

**cool**

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

and is "Trogdor Summit" the best we can do? Honestly...
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

TrogdorCon is much better...

[Cool]

I just realized we can do a lot of post editing here.

[Cool]

edit: I think that typo was deliberate. You were just inviting someone tochange it. [Evil Laugh]

[ November 06, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Then you've got to be seriously cool, or seriously sweeky.

[Evil Laugh]

is this even ethical? who cares?

[Evil Laugh]

[ November 06, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

"Sweeky"? Gee, I wonder who that would be.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I think this is all a grand plot by Pat to up Trogdor's post count.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.