FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TtB, I Challenge Thee! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: TtB, I Challenge Thee!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
♪ Muskrat susie, muskrat sam
Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land
And they shimmy
And sammy’s so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin’ and jingin’ the jango
Floatin’ like the heavens above
It looks like muskrat love ♫

It's a classic!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Even though this is TrogdorCon, it's still gotta stay all good. and these obscure song references are not all good.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

dude, who are you?

*hums Rainbow Connection*

[ November 06, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Me?

Oh hey Frogdor!

[ November 06, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

no, me. Of course you!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm Ruth.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Uh, no you're not. If you were Ruth, you'd be sitting at your computer, but you aren't.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

oh wow. Okay. I thought you were Jon Boy.

No, wait, I'm just confused again. I still think you're Jon Boy.

And Jon Boy smells like cod liver oil.

[ November 06, 2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Okay, my name is Orson.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

mmm hmmm...sure...
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
A whole page of Trogdor.

Pat has absolutely lost his mind.

Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a hypothetical question, Pat, are you trying to up your post count? Actually that's not a bad idea, considering my lowish member# and relatively low post count [Smile]
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
spam
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm not Pat, and I'm somewhat reasonably sure that the other guy isn't Pat either. Though I could be wrong.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

A post count has never been something that's bothered me.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is an exclusive club sutranafs, go away.

[Smile]

[ November 06, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

obscure song references?!?

Way to show you're age . . . I know you're not Pat! These songs are many things, but they are not obscure!

♫ Hands . . . reachin' out . . . touching me . . . touching you . . . sweet Caroline . . . [dun dun dun] . . . good times never seemed so good! ♪

[ November 06, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

quote:
oh wow. Okay. I thought you were Jon Boy.

No, wait, I'm just confused again. I still think you're Jon Boy

Wow, you're a bright one.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

This has gone entirely too far. [No No]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Girlfriend in a coma?

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. . . ."
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Truckin?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

We can't play this game anymore, but can we still be friends?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I am most definitely NOT Pat. Or Jon Boy. Or Ruth. Or that other chick in Indiana.

But I am confused.

♪Meedlemeedleymeedleymeedleymeeeeeeeeeeeee....
And the Trogdors come in the NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!♪

[ November 06, 2003, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Or, I could be someone else even I don't know about!

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Jon Boy? Have you been giving out my cans of tuna fish again?

[ November 06, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I think he's cracking up. What do you think, JB?

::burninates tip of doobie::

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Don't bogart that burnination! [No No]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

This is just getting weird. I don't have any clue who any of us are. You just don't realize how much the screen names help you out until everyone turns into Trogdor.

and I'm most certainly not from Indiana. What a horrid place that is...

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm from Fairyland [Razz] .

::sprinkles pixiedust on all the Trogdors::

[ November 06, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

It's mack.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm losing my sense of self. I think I might have multiple personality disorder!

[Angst] [Eek!] [Angst]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Mee Tooo!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Oh, come on, me....you're overreacting.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Oh, come on, me....you're overreacting.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Do we really think so?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Who else said that?!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

get out of my brain!

*looks for crowbar*

[ November 06, 2003, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Hey, I said it first! Who the hell are you?!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Leave now...AND NEVER COME BACK!

[Cool]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I got it bad for Dan_Raven.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

what did you say?

[ November 06, 2003, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Nobody likes you.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

not listening!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Okay. this is about the funniest thing I've ever seen on Hatrack.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm cool!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

No.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

"I'm cool" is generally a phrase used to prove its own inaccuracy.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

You're not.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Man, these Trogdors multiply faster than bunnies....

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

[No No]

STOP THAT...

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

mmmm...bunny love.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.