FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TtB, I Challenge Thee! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: TtB, I Challenge Thee!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
It's all asexual. We reproduce by budding.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
My big beefy arm is bigger than your big beefy arm!
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Sorry about all those threads.

I've been drinking.

Heavily.

Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
We noticed
Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

dude, stop it. People are seriously thinking one of the Trogdors is Ced.
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Too many Trogdors!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I concur.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What to do with the excess Trogs . . . hmmmmm.

:lightbulb: It's rather chilly -- how about a bonfire? [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

((RIVKA))
rivka
Member # 4859

Ok, I want to know WHICH Trog hugged me.

Although, even if it's Pat, I think I lost count. [Confused]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(((((rivka)))))

you're sweet when you're confused.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(((((Rivka

Sorry. Only got one arm, regardless of how beefy it is.

rivka
Member # 4859

Sweet? *gags*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

quote:
I'm from Fairyland [Razz] .
Yeah? Well I'm from Epcot!

wait, that didn't come off quite as scathing as I wanted it to . . .

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Just how many ways are we going to have to split the profits from T-shirt sales at our convention?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Why would I split them at all?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm Trogdor number 100n + 2n. Which one are you?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I am not a number! I am a man. Er...a dragon man! Well, just a dragon!

Oh, wait. I'm #8. Eat that #7!

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Geez, Pat, how many people did you give this password to?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Hey, some of us guessed it, fair and square.

::burninates portion of self which authored the previous post::

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I suppose that makes me #8, or so.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I can't even hack this stupid password. Though it looks like [Roll Eyes] muppet [Roll Eyes] did.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

That one's for you, Storm. [Razz]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I did not hack the password. Pat gave it to me in person. So [Razz] to you
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

<--- hacked it

[Big Grin]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Evil Laugh]

Couldn't resist joining in the fun.

Am I #9? If only we could figure it out.

(If you read this thread thoroughly you are probably a loser. Or you are Trogdor. [Razz] )

[ November 07, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i haven't posted since page two. who are you people? [Wave]

yeah password is easy to figure out. [Smile]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
who is Trogdor the Burninator?
no, wait....let me rephrase that. [Wink]
I heard some friends talking about Trogdor the Burninator. So who is he? (and I'm not talking about all you hackers! [Wink] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I spelled it right, loser.

It was the companion thread to this one:

http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001153;p=1

(Which has been deleted, or I would link it instead.)

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Dude, you're really weird.
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Meet Trogdor the Burninator.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Did anyone else think of Bob the Lawyer when they saw the latest title?

I did.

Now everyone else will too. Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!

[ November 08, 2003, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Just thought I'd change the thread to praise Olivet's thread of years past. It still is the greatest thread title ever, babe.
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Curses! Now I want to know what the title was. And to ask that I have to bump this thread. It just gets worse and worse for me!
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
The [old] title of this thread seriously squicks me out! [Angst] [Angst] [Angst] [Angst]

[ November 08, 2003, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.