FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My review of LOTR:ROTK (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My review of LOTR:ROTK
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Remind me to NEVER go see a movie with Newfoundlogic. I'm a "participatory" audience...

..and I'll be he never goes to see Rocky Horror Picture Show either...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I be he? Is that kinda like i she be?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still not sure how you people applaud fictional characters. No one actually did anything worthy of applause...well maybe Peter Jackson deserves applause for his movie but its not like you people are applauding Jackson, you're applauding the fictional characters. It annoys me and proves that you live in a fantasy world.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
That post annoys me and proves that you're not here to discuss, but just to make yourself think that you're better than other people.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Narnia, he does have a point. I don't (normally) applaud at movies, either. Who's going to hear me? Is there anyone to feel validated by my approval?

I can, in theory, understand such an action as a spontaneous outbreak of emotion, but I am not much given to such outbreaks and so I don't understand them experientially.

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
That movie sucked.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is I would have enjoyed the movie more if people were more considerate of others who might actually want to watch and listen to the movie. If any of you can actually explain why you're justified in applauding the heroic actions of fictional characters thereby making yourselves look stupid and annoying patrons like myself I'll shutup.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

1) I don't have to justify anything.

2) if you were simply expressing an opinion, I wouldn't have been angry, but you made a value judgement about people posting on this board and stated it in a very rude and obnoxious way.
quote:
but its not like you people are applauding Jackson, you're applauding the fictional characters. It annoys me and proves that you live in a fantasy world.
Personally, your opinion doesn't bother me at all...most opinions don't, if they're stated in a civilized manner that takes into account the opinions and feelings of others that post here.

[edit to add the quote]

[ December 24, 2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

And in my opinion annoying everyone else so that you can act like an idiot is not civilized.
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
But she's not.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry you were annoyed, nfl, but to me that showed that people were really interested in the movie. If it had been entirely silent, I wouldn't have felt a connection with the rest of the audience. I am also somewhat offended by your 'fantasy world' comment, but it's misdirected. If you want to spout insulting comments at people, I suggest you chase down some of the people who were clapping and cheering in your theater and tell them what you thought of it. In my experience, the cheering never lasted long enough to interrupt the movie. In fact, there were some points when I felt a pause was generated just in case people felt like cheering or laughing.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

If you're interested you should watch intently, not clap. Since it is not possible to track down the offending people who managed to ruin a good five minutes of the movie for me I'll complain here as is my right. As I've mentioned before if you were applauding Peter Jackson or the movie itself that would be one thing, that would actually make sense, but its pretty clear that when Eowyn chops of the head of the Nazgul's steed and the theater erupts in screams of joy people are applauding the fictional, in the fact that the fantasy, actions of fictional characters and when you applaud the actions of a fictional character as if an actual person had performed them then you are performing your actions within a world of fiction and therefore are living in a fantasy world. It greatly annoys me that people are willing to disrupt an experience for someone else completely without consideration for other people and then become angry when I act without consideration for their feelings.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Part of the glory of LOTR for me is the acts of bravery, courage, nobility, and sacrafice performed by the characters. For me, LOTR provides the hope that someday, that will be the world I live in. I was applauding that hope when I applauded during the movie.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

And I would respectfully ask you to delete your comments because they personally hurt me quite a bit and offended several other people.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

I could understand your feelings if those acts were actually performed. Instead, you're applauding things that don't exist, making yourselves look stupid, and annoying people would rather enjoy a movie . I respectfully ask that you take into consideration the feelings of your fellow movie goers.
Ryuko
Member # 5125

It's less the act and more the fact that some people have been waiting for tens of years to see this happen, and the happiness of being able to see it performed so well on-screen. It's a very personal thing, obviously, and you are taking no one's feelings into account when you fly off the handle and make rude comments to people on this board. If you don't like seeing movies with the rest of the audience, go on the weekdays or wait and rent it.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I finally got to see it!

Ahhhhhhh! Beautiful! Beautiful! I don't care about the alterations either, it was perfect.

*dies*

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Yay!! Now we can discuss!!! [Smile]
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
for real, guys. It's Christmas, for Pete's sake!!

On to my thoughts on the movie: Fantastic. Glorious. Even knowing how it was going to end and reading every spoiler I could get my hands on, there were still plenty of surprises.

One of my favorite parts is Frodo's conversation with Bilbo at the very end, and Frodo saying (about the ring), "I'm sorry, my dear uncle, but I'm afraid I lost it." and Frodo's resigned expression by the boat.

Gollum wrestling Invisible!Frodo wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. *runs from tomatos*

I thought Eowyn kicked trash. She's so unbeievably cool.

the Smeagol/Deagol scene was awesome. I can't think of any better way to start RotK.

the only bad thing I can possibly think of: I think Peter Jackson can't end a movie like Tolkien can't end a book. I thought the anti-climax after the ring was great, but instead of flowing together PJ just blanked the screen every few minutes

[ December 25, 2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

One LAST comment on this subject because I can see I'm getting nowhere. I was waiting a long time to see the Lord of the Rings on screen, especially since it was not done in that crappy cartoonish style, so I especially didn't appreciate the fact that others actually had the gaul to ruin segments of the movie for me. All of this is the reason why I applauded the movie, when it was over , and it was the movie not the fictional actions of fictional characters that don't actually exist that I and other reasonable people applauded. No one was applauding the fact that Legolas taking down the oliphant was done well, the were applauding Legolas for doing it, which he didn't do because none of it is real. At the very least I hope none of you ever actually complain when someone's cell phone goes off or someone talks loudly during important parts of a movie you are watching.
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
At the very least I hope none of you ever actually complain when someone's cell phone goes off or someone talks loudly during important parts of a movie you are watching.
Of course, I find both of those things to be in completely different categories than communal enjoyment & applause.

I too think there are places in films - much like in theater - where pauses are anticipated for reaction. Especially so in comedies.

...or would you rather audiences not laugh in comedies either?

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

All right, nfl's right, it's time to let it go. I admit that it's annoying to be disturbed while watching a movie, especially one so anticipated. I just feel that the heart of my experience watching the movie was the fact that I was experiencing it with the rest of the audience is all.

So on to different subjects. SM, I agree, I thought the invisible Gollum fight was a bit cheesy-looking, but thinking on it, there's really no other way it could be... So I think he did well considering the fact that a visible opponent fighting an invisible protagonist is going to look ridiculous no matter what.

Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
newfound: I hear you. I had difficulty hearing dialogue. However, I admit to cheering along with the rest of the audience when Eowyn gave her line "I am no man" and when Gandalf whacked Denethor with his staff.

I don't really mind cheering as long as its not excessive. I mind people who think that others will admire them as true LotR fans if they correct EVERY SINGLE VARIATION between book and movie. (This is a long silenced rant about the guy sitting next to me at LotR FotR EE) Or eat, say, red vines in really, really loud shrinkwrap as Boromir passes as a true son of Gondor, while whispering to his companion that in the books, they put the swords of the fallen orcs into the boat with Boromir's body. Okay, that's TRUE, but there's no need to mention it while the rest of us are just plain mourning the guy, swords or no swords.
[Wall Bash] [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash]

I'm better now. Thanks.

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the ending Frodo-gollum fight could have been quicker. I always imagined it to be ring on, gollum snatch, bite, gollum pushes off Frodo right into the crack of doom.

I hate to admit it but gollum just sort of hanging around midair did look slightly stupid

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Since the Gollum/Frodo fight at the end has been brought up again, I would also like to mention again it seemed a little odd that when Gollum's body landed in the molten lava, it didn't vaporize instantly in a steam explosion like would really happen when an organic body that is 90% water splashes hard after falling from a great height into molten rock that is about 1,200 degrees F., but instead actually lingered intact floating on the surface for a moment. What actually cracks me up though is that the ring lingered too, with the lettering appearing again, before the ring finally just kind of slumped down dramatically into the molten lava. It cracks me up to think that even an inanimate object has to ham up a death scene. Of course, I suppose you might say that since Sauron invested so much of his own spirit into the ring, it wasn't really an inanimate object. If that's the case, then Sauron got to ham up his death scene twice.

The person in the whole trilogy with the hammiest death scene had to be Boromir. But of course, heroes are supposed to die hard.

That brings to mind Haldir's death scene in TTT. It was a little hammed up too. But what really bothered me about that was the fact that he was obviously wearing a mithril vest, and I don't see how an ordinary sword or ax were able to penetrate it so easily, considering how in FOTR when Frodo got stabbed by a huge pike wielded by a mountain troll, it just bruised him and did not penetrate.

But I loved the movie. Even the parts I would quibble about were delightful.

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it on Saturday. It was great! But I spent about the last hour of the movie bawling, non-stop...
Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron, I have heard of people temporarily surviving partial immersion in molten metal, which is actually hotter than lava. Though I didn't particularly like Gollum lasting so long and suffering no apparent injury till he sinks beneath the surface, I suppose the fact that he's holding a ring of power could account for it. As for the ring itself, keep in mind that it is supposedly so resistant to heat that the Crack of Doom is the only place in the world that will melt it. I can see it lasting a little while.

[ December 25, 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Maccabeus ]

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
If they were "screaming at the top of their lungs", that's quite rude. Very out of line. If this is what happened, then I at least partially agree with you, nfl.

But if they were just clapping, get over yourself, man. So you were annoyed. It's kind of annoying to me, too. But I don't wet my pants and let steam come out of my ears and lightning from my eyes either, man! Sheesh! Have you considered how much less irritated-and frankly jerky-sounding-you'd be right now if you just dealt with a total of perhaps two to five minutes of disruption in a film that's two hundred minutes long?

And you went to see this with other Jatraqueros? And your reaction was this tantrum? Geeze, man. That's actually kind of depressing.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's good at least. I was mistaken about the people going to see it together and having this kind of fight afterwards.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That brings to mind Haldir's death scene in TTT. It was a little hammed up too. But what really bothered me about that was the fact that he was obviously wearing a mithril vest, and I don't see how an ordinary sword or ax were able to penetrate it so easily
Dude... he got busted in the back of the HEAD.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

And keep in mind that the blow to Frodo did hurt him quite a bit, in fact the reactions prior to the blow to the head were quite similar.
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
A-ha! That's where the second scar on his chest came from. (Frodo's, that is.) I was frantically trying to recall why the right side of his chest was scarred instead of just the left where the Witch King of Angmar stabbed him.

I, personally, would like to extend my thanks to the unknown person sitting next to me with his handful of kleenex.

*Sighs in complete happiness*

I don't care how "hammy" any bit of it was. I laughed my tail off when Gimli told Legolas the monster oliphaunt only counted for one and cheered Eowyn when she stated "I am no man" (I loved Arwen's "If you want him, come and claim him - or however that went, too) . . .

And YESSSSSSS - I admit it!!!!!! I LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND. AND ILOVE IT. AND I DO BELIEVE I AM GUARANTEED MY PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS SO LONG AS I PAY MY TAXES IN A TIMELY MANNER.

So there - nyahh.

Bah humbug to the grouches that can't hang with a little emotion.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

I loved Eowyn right before the battle, actually, the whole time she was in armor I thought she was great.

I loved Theoden's death, I thought it was everything death should be and isn't.

I also really liked Denethor's death, I thought it was very well done and..... appropriate.

And I absolutely LOVED it when Aragorn said "I do not fear death" and rushed into the paths of the dead.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And YESSSSSSS - I admit it!!!!!! I LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND. AND ILOVE IT. AND I DO BELIEVE I AM GUARANTEED MY PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS SO LONG AS I PAY MY TAXES IN A TIMELY MANNER.
I reserve the right to cover my face with my hands and say, "Dear God, not again." when Leggy pulls another stupid stunt. [Big Grin]

Tolkien-->Book Legolas-->Orlando Bloom-->CGI Legolas is just one too many steps away from reality for me. [Razz]

And why did he pull that crap, anyway? Seconds later, we see the Army of the Dead easily take down one of the Oliphants with no risk of death. Shouldn't being 3,000 years old (give or take a few hundred) mean that you have something resembling common sense? Wisest and Fairest of creatures, indeed. [Smile]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I finally saw it, and I can now say that I like it. I think it was my favorite of the trilogy.

Anyway, I don't think Orlando Bloom is a bad actor - just a worse-than-the-rest-of-them actor.

And the whole point of the movies are to go to "fantasy land". Duh! Besides, applauding at the end isn't much better than applauding for the characters. Exist or don't exist, neither are there to hear it. I don't clap for the characters, either, but I understand people that do. If you're going to be a "fellow moviegoer," you're going to have to expect that kind of stuff, or you'll have to wait for it to come out on video.

[ December 26, 2003, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hazen
Member # 161

- posted      Profile for Hazen   Email Hazen         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco: That, to me, is one of the plot holes created by the change in the way he used the Dead. It made everything else seem less heroic. I think, at least, that he should have let Eowyn finish off the Nazgul before they showed up, so that she has her time in the spotlight while the battle is still up in the air.
Posts: 285 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

When I saw RotK I could tell there were plenty of people who never read the books, because the collective gasps when a) Frodo got bitten b) Faramir was dragged into Minas Tirith and c) Smeagol throttles Deagol were very audible. I have absolutely no problem with that, that's what an audience DOES, along with applaud and laugh and make all those other little noises (I screamed in one part of FotR). When I go to see a movie in the theatre, I tend to join the group mentality, and if someone starts cheering, I join in. If you don't like that, then wait for the DVD.
Shan
Member # 4550

I THINK (could be wrong) he (Leggy) pulled that crap, Frsco, in order to give Gimli another shot at a comic moment. [Big Grin]

And the "Dead" were released pre Minas Tirith in the book - after they freed up the Corsair ships. Aragorn collected the rest of his army from actual men. However, I try not to correct little pieces of "director decisions" during the movie for the sake of my fellow moviegoers - I must say they were kind-of swarmy/bug/freaky looking. (Shudders)

It would have been nice to see the healing of Faramir and Eowyn, rather than just two "bright, shining faces" at the tail end, I must admit.

Well, it was superb and now I will anxiously await (to the chuckles and greedy handrubbing of the advertising investments folks) for the release of the extended version.

I will make sure I have my box of hankies nearby, however.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

I think Gimli could've gotten the same line in had Legolas put a few arrows through the oliphant's eyes and into its brain to bring it down. And, frankly, I would've been more impressed.

No worries, though. It's not like I didn't just go see it a third time last night. It's funny-I saw TTT about seven times in the same time span last year, but this one is so much more intense, especially the end, that it's tough to see that often. I will say that it's getting easier to hold back tears, though. [Smile]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
It was ultimately an adequate movie. People project how they want to feel about it onto it -- and while it doesn't deserve all the acclaim, people like acclaiming things and probably deserve the chance to acclaim whatever the heck they want.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Taalcon, as for Haldir getting "busted in the back of the head" in TTT, I'm not so sure that's exactly where the ax fell. It looked to me like it struck his upper back. If it hit his head, then his head should have been propelled forward.

But that all be as it may. Why wasn't he wearing a helmet? All the other elves were.

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Well, how in heck would we see Haldir's look of surpised disbelief and agony if he were wearing helmet? Sheesh.
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

A better question is why not use the army of the dead to attack Mordor? I guess this sums it up: Gimli-"Certain death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"
Ryuko
Member # 5125

I think the Army of the Dead deserved a break...

Ron: I wondered about that, and my friends and I had a heated discussion while we watched. We concluded that it was a movie thing... Otherwise how would we know that it was a bad/dramatic thing when he died?

BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
Question For those of you that saw the Tuesday Trilogy showing, and possibly the premier:
At the end, do you remember at the end, whether or not Frodo or Bilbo mentioned his age in surpassing the old Took?
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

I was wondering the same thing, B. I went to see it again yesterday, and for some reason I expected him to say it, but he didn't.
Narnia
Member # 1071

So who thinks that they have seen it the most times now? Frisco, you seem to be up there with at least 3 or 4 viewings that I think you've mentioned...right? Anyone seen it more than that?

*jealous*

Frisco
Member # 3765

Heh...you bring up a good point. I've seen it four times, but I was wondering why I had seen TTT close to ten times by this time last year. I had forgotten about my competition with Nathan back when he worked at the movie theater. We were going to race to a dozen viewings. [Smile]

But I refuse to believe that I'm the biggest LotR dork this time around. Come on, someone must've seen it 5 or more times, right?

BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw it a second time yesterday, and plan on at least three more times. Next time I'm going I'm bringing a pen and paper for notes.
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
When I saw RotK I could tell there were plenty of people who never read the books, because the collective gasps when a) Frodo got bitten b) Faramir was dragged into Minas Tirith and c) Smeagol throttles Deagol were very audible.
Not necessarily. At Trilogy Tuesday, I was next to a woman who gasped and cried and cheered throughout the movies. After the first or second one, I told my friend, "I don't think she's seen the movies before." Turns out I was wrong, not only had she seen the movies before, and read the books, she was quite the Tolkien expert. She even answered a question I had about wizards.

She was cute, she came in a white shirt, red vest, and with "the one ring" around her neck on a chain, not to mention she looked to be about sixty years old. [Smile]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.