FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Hatrack Quiz! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Hatrack Quiz!
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys can just call me Hatrack's suckiest citizen.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
#1 Xavier
#2 Kama
#3 Lalo
#4 Bob_Scopatz
#5 Ralphie
#6 mackillian
#7 Papa Moose
#8 TomDavidson
#9 Baldar
#10 Leto II
#11 aka
#12 T_Smith
#13 Geoff Card
#14 katharina
#15 Hatrack's suckiest citizen [Razz] (Hehe, just kidding, Pat!)

Are those the only options? Or is it possible to add other Hatrackers to the list?

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
1. T_Smith
2. Ralphie
3. Mack
4. Pat
5. AKA
6. Kama
7. Bob
8. Moose
9. Kat
10. Goeff
11. Xavier
12. Tom
13. Leto
14. Lalo
15. Baldar

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh . . . a question about grammar. I like the sound of that.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
It said I was Pat?!? :runs about screaming and pulling hair from head, then sticks it (head) into a barrel of cool water: So were the top 15 everyone profiled, or is it really some hilarious miscarriage of justice that Lalo was in the top 15?

Though katharina at #2 isn't that far off. Moose was #3, which I take as a compliment. :walks away with Moose as a consolation prize, oblivious to the protests:

Other suggestions: Do you ever get their/they're, its it's, and ie/ei confused.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Is that the main difference between Jon and myself? Grammar?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

[ROFL] I'm the anti-Raia. You could pretty much turn her list upside down and get mine. Except for Papa Moose.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

And I'm happily married, whereas you're pathetically single.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Comfortably single. And incredibly hot, according to this quiz.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

According to your overinflated ego, that is.
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*
1. Bob Scopatz
2. Tom Davidson

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
I took the test again - fiddling with the priorities got Baldar knocked down in the rankings. Here's my complete results:

1. Bob_Scopatz
2. Leto II
3. Papa Moose
4. TomDavidson
5. Baldar
6. Kama
7. Lalo
8. Xavier
9. Ralphie
10.aka
11.mackillian
12.Pat
13.katharina
14.Geoff Card
15.T_Smith

[ January 05, 2004, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I'm not the one who surrounds himself with multi-screen names, Jon.
pooka
Member # 5003

Huh, I was going to say something as Trisha the Severe Hottie, but I can't remember the password. It's got a 3, a 7, and the letter combinations AJ and US in it. May the most severely hot win.

P.S. If someone figures it out, please let me know so we can change the picture on Foobonic. I'll probably just delete the hotmail address. Idiotically, I put the password for both as the same thing. I never though I'd got two weeks without using that login...

P.P.S. (a day later) I found the password cleaning my office. It was as described, though the letters were all together in the middle. Heh. Well, it's changed now...

[ January 07, 2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

pooka
Member # 5003

Psst, Jon, "Frag" hello.
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
<- Is not severly hot
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
I'm the anti-Raia.
[ROFL] [Taunt]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

<-- is not severely hot either
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay guys, celia has replaced Baldar as a result, and I have changed a couple of aka's results to be more accurate (though I think I did a pretty good job picking them [Smile] ).

Lalo is not updated yet, and I must say I am sad that I screwed up on Moose [Frown] . Its interesting that you know me well enough to guess how I screwed up though. Maybe you can help me fix it?

Actually I'm also worried about Ralphie and Bob's scores, since I don't know you guys' politics very well (or at all in Bob's case).

As for adding more people and questions, the inability to do this is one of the more annoying things about this quiz generator. I can do it, but it would require me to start over pretty much. You can have up to 25 results and 24 questions. Maybe I will make a new one later tonight, or someone else could. Or maybe someone can find me a better quiz generator (since I don't have the time to write the code myself [Smile] ).

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama
Ralphie
Papa Moose
T_Smith
Xavier
Lalo
Bob_Scopatz
Leto II
Geoff Card
celia
katharina
mackillian
TomDavidson
aka
Pat

Weird, the first time I took this Geoff was #1, now he's #9. Lalo, who I disagree with approximately 100% of the time has been numbers 5 and 6 respectively, while katharina, who I agree with about 80% of the time has been numbers 14 and 11. [Confused] [Dont Know]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

#1 celia
#2 Bob_Scopatz
#3 T_Smith
#4 Lalo
#5 Papa Moose
#6 Ralphie
#7 Kama
#8 Xavier
#9 mackillian
#10 aka
#11 Geoff Card
#12 TomDavidson
#13 Pat
#14 katharina
#15 Leto II

So what does that mean about me? [Dont Know]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Since I'm in your top 5 it means whatever you take it to mean.
Koga
Member # 5646

This thread grows faster than the last post thread
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Bob Scopatz!

[Eek!]

Wow. That's really cool. [Cool] Bob rocks.

#1: Bob_Scopatz
#2: Leto II
#3: TomDavidson
#4: Xavier
#5: Mackillan

My guess: Xavier

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
This was totally amusing! I'm really shocked I'm not an aka or katharina though. I thought I was. And am I the only one who had Kama at the opposite end of the list from Lalo, Xavier, and Tom D?

Anyway, I am:

#1 Kama
#2 Papa Moose
#3 Geoff Card

#13 Celia
#14 Lalo
#15 Tom Davidson

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Without you telling me what you think I am, I can't say for sure what was different. As I said, I don't understand how these tests work. I can tell you that the thing which probably pushed me past Geoff into first place was the multiple screenname thing. I have more than most people imagine. *smile*

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
My list includes:
1. Katharina - which is cool since I know her irl
2. ralphie
3. t_smith

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

quote:
Raia <-- is not severely hot either

O I agree @I disagree O Notsure
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
1. Bob
2. Xavier
3. Kama
4. Lalo
5. Tom
6. Ralphie
7. Leto
8. aka
9. mack
10. Papa Moose
11. Geoff
12. T-Smith
13. Katerina
14. Pat

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!!

1. Bob_Scopatz
2. TomDavidson
3. Papa Moose

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
1. mackillian
2. Leto II
3. Kama
4. Tom Davidson
5. Lalo
[ROFL]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm me!

And NICK is me. o_O

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
I took it again with all the tweeks, and I think I like these results are even more fun. [Big Grin]

1. T_Smith- again. What can I say? Who doesn't want to be Hot Nathan?

2. Ralphie
3. Kama
4. katharina
5. celia

hee hee...I'm a sexy, nonexistent, funny and sweet, and frighteningly evil female version of Hot Nathan. Watch out! [Evil]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's a leeetle more like it. But I still got Geoff and Bob in my top 3. Papa Moose took the place of T_Smith and aka is higher up as well. And the people that I disagree with most of the time are on the other end of the list where I expected them to be the first time. [Smile] Interesting...yet completely meaningless. But it's fun anyway. [Wink]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Kira:

I'm Kama!

And then Lalo!

So I don't exist, and I have an exaggerated sense of my own sexual prowess. I love it!!

quote:
Kama:

I'm Lalo and then Kama.

Xav needs to work on the test some more [Grumble]

quote:
Rivka:

The first time I took it I didn't weight any of my answers.

I got:
#1: Kama
#2: Lalo [Laugh]

quote:
Tresopax:

Oh no... I'm Lalo! [Wink]

quote:
Pat:

My question would be, are there only 15 choices available? Or are there more? To be frank, I'm sure if there's anyone who my opposite, it's Lalo.

(Yeah. I'm young, attractive, intelligent, popular...)

quote:
Dagonee:

#12 Lalo
#13 TomDavidson
#14 Xavier
#15 mackillian

No big surprise about Lalo, I guess...mainly because you left out a question about scathing wit.

(I think Dagonee just complimented me...)

quote:
Ryuko:

2. Lalo (A sad sad day...)

quote:
Frisco, or "Pinkydick" as his cellmates called him:

You think you've got it bad, Sopwith...I got Lalo.

quote:
Blacwolve:

Lalo, who I disagree with approximately 100% of the time has been numbers 5 and 6 respectively,

You know, it does start to hurt...
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I know it hurts Lalito, but you're not me and you have to accept it.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Now my first result is Kama ! And my last Pat.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Lalo)))
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm most like Mack?
[ROFL]
--|--

Sorry, thought that was relevant. . .

[Wink]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie, hun, I was teasing.

Hence the wink.

I'm just sorry that other people chose not to tease and it made me seem like a nasty among nasties. I really was just kidding.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, no, you were funny as hell, Kira. If there's one word to describe my sexual ability, it's "exaggerated." Just exaggerated beyond all reasonable proportions. Huge, really. Monstrous.

I'm just surprised you knew how exaggerated it is and yet you're still with that Strider geek.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...

Kama
Xavier
Lalo
Mackillian
Ralphie
Bob
Aka
Celia
Leto II
Tom Davidson
Papa Moose
T_Smith
Geoff Card
Katharina
Pat

I thought I was most like Xavier.

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't help it.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
#1 Xavier
#2 Kama
#3 Ralphie
#4 Lalo
#5 celia
#6 Bob_Scopatz
#7 aka
#8 mackillian
#9 Papa Moose
#10 T_Smith
#11 Geoff Card
#12 Leto II
#13 TomDavidson
#14 katharina
#15 Pat

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

:ripsnort: (edit: at Saxon's cartoon, though the fact that Pat has a "Pixiest" ID makes Pixie's results pretty funny too. Another Anti-pooka!)

The only reason I can think that I am more Moose than Moose would be if you have incorrectly encoded his religion? maybe? I'm only guessing. He said they drank coffee once. The only clue I have. So I'm saying I don't know PM's religion and I don't know what you have it coded as. Boy, is that a wussy enough hedged woman suggestion?

[ January 06, 2004, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
The Pixiest isn't Pat. Is that what you mean?

I'm pretty sure The Pixiest is just herself.

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Oh, I thought pat said he was the pixiest in the Pat landmark. Was it just a grab bag of screen IDs? I'm so guillable. And I don't even know how to spell it.
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought The Pixiest was a guy. But either way not Pat.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

The Pixiest is definitely female.

She posted a lot when she first logged on. Definitely, definitely female.

pooka
Member # 5003

Ah, well, I guess I got him back with Trogd0r...
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.